Facebook is one of the most widely used social media platforms globally and is considered the pioneer in this field. With Facebook, you can stay in contact with your friends and family members and can see their updates and even chat with them through Facebook messenger which is a very viable option at this point in time when the world is facing a crisis together. Got any messages deleted from your iPhone and want to know how you retrieve deleted messages from Facebook messenger on iPhone? Well, this is the right place, to begin with where you will be guided to recover deleted Messenger messages on your iPhone. Let’s know more about how you can get those chats back.
How to Recover Deleted Messenger Messages on iPhone?
Unlike other messenger applications like WhatsApp, Telegram, Line, and many others, Facebook messages are stored online in an official server of Facebook instead of the memory of your iPhone. In this case, looking for a recovery tool might not be the option that will work. Then, you might be wondering how to recover deleted messages on Facebook messenger iPhone. A popular way you can get those messages back is by downloading the messages from the server of Facebook by selecting the timeframe. Now, coming up next is a guide you need to follow:
- Open Facebook in a web browser and click on the down arrow button in the top right corner. Next, you will be able to see a drop-down menu.
- Click on Settings and from the list of options click on "Your Facebook information" and select ‘download your information.
- Find the option for messages among other data sets present there which says "messages you've exchanged with other people on Messenger" and click it.
- Then, select the timeframe of your lost messages, file format, and then lastly click "create file".
- Then, you can download that file and check your deleted messages for Facebook.
How to Archive and Retrieve Facebook Messages on iPhone?
Instead of deleting the messages from Messenger, you think you no longer require there is an option where you can archive them. First, we will guide you to archive messages on Facebook messenger and then you will get to know how to retrieve those messages on your iPhone later.
Guide to Archive Messages on Messenger:
- Open the Facebook messenger and find the conversation you want to archive.
- In the next step, tap and hold the conversation you want to select. Two options will appear.
- Then, tap the Archive button and it will be sent to archives and you can delete the messages from that messages list.
Guide to Retrieve Archived Messages:
- To find the archived messages, under the messages, tap on More.
- Then, select Archived and search for the name of the person you are looking for.
- Then you will tap on the title and open the Actions tab, where you will tap unarchive. Once you do this, you will be able to view the archived messages from that particular contact. It is that easy so, instead of deleting the messages try using the option of archiving next time.
Effective Way to Recover Deleted Messenger Messages on iPhone
If for any reason, the above-mentioned methods didn’t work out for you and you are still looking to get an answer on how to recover deleted Facebook messages on iPhone then here is a guide to an ultimate way that will fix all your issues through AceThinker Fone Keeper - iOS Data Recovery. This tool will get you all the data you have lost using any iOS device whether it be iPhone, iPad, or iPod for that matter. AceThinker iOS Data Recovery tool will recover all of your data without replacing it or causing any other trouble. This tool will get you the data, even your deleted Facebook messages and chats in case your iPhone gets lost or is stuck or even when you forget the passcode. No matter the issue, this tool will be your savior. Here is the simple and easy guide you can follow so you finally get away out on how to find deleted Facebook messages on iPhone once and for all through an incredible tool AceThinker iOS data recovery:
- Simple and user-friendly software to recover lost pictures, videos, chats, and contacts.
- AceThinker iOS recovery tool allows you to preview the data you are looking for before recovering it.
- It provides 3 recovery modes for backing up lost files and data.
- This can get the lost data from iTunes backup without Wi-Fi.
- It supports all the versions of iPad, iPhone, and iPod.
- Not only can it be used on Windows PCs but is also available for Mac OS.
Try it for Free
- Firstly, download and install the AceThinker iOS Data recovery software according to what PC you are using. After you have installed the tool, launch it.
- Next, you will connect your iPhone to your PC through a USB cable wire. Once the software detects your device, you will click on the Start button and select one of the recovery modes according to your requirement.
- Once the scan ends, you will see a list of files on the left side of the interface. From the bar on the side, you will select Messenger or messenger attachments to preview the deleted messages. Select the ones you want to retrieve and click on the Recover button and those messages will be saved to your PC.
In this article, we learned not only about how to recover deleted messages on the Facebook messenger iPhone but also saw how to archive the messages instead of deleting them and recovering them easily. Aside from that, you can also recover deleted WhatsApp messages iPhone. You won't necessarily need a tool to retrieve your deleted Facebook messages but if any solution won’t work for your system, then you can also try the AceThinker iOS data recovery tool to get all your lost messages back.