If you own several Apple products, you need to be aware of the importance of the iCloud service. iCloud is a cloud-based storage service that lets Apple users connect their data and then access it on various Apple devices, including iPhone, iPad, or MacBook. There could be many reasons to like to delete the iCloud account from the iPhone 13/12/11 or any other iOS device. You can delete the account quickly if you are aware of the password. However, if you've forgotten the password, you'll require a reliable method to remove iCloud account without password. This article will talk about removing the iCloud account from iPhone without a password.
Things to Consider on Removing an iCloud Account
You can already tell that removing an iCloud account is an important task. There are occasional things to do before removing the iCloud account from iPhone without password. The following are some of them:
- Make sure you transfer all of your iCloud data to your computer, as it's possible to lose all data stored on the iCloud account when you delete it.
- Ensure you have the passcode for your device handy if you need it to access it after deleting your iCloud account.
- Make backups of all data on the device free using iTunes before removing the account. You'll need to sign up for a new account once you have removed the iCloud account. This is the procedure that can result in the loss of data.
Top 5 Ways to Remove iCloud from iPhone Without Password
1. Create a New Password to Remove iCloud Account
If it's your account and you've forgotten your password, you may get access back by creating a new password in minutes.
Here's how to remove iCloud account without password:
- Go to the Apple website and click on "Forgot Apple ID or password."
- Type in Your Apple ID email and click "Continue."
- Choose the method you'd like to change the password. Follow the instructions that Apple gives you to create a new password.
2. Remove iCloud via iPhone Settings
You can also erase iCloud ID without a password using the device's settings; here's how:
- Open iPhone, tap on Settings, and select "iCloud." If you are asked to input an account password, enter a random number.
- Tap "Done," and then, if iCloud says that the password is invalid, then press "OK" followed by "Cancel" so that you can be right back to your iCloud screen
- Tap "Account" and erase the description, and then click "Done." This will take you back to your iCloud page without entering your password. "Find My iPhone" will be turned off.
- Scroll towards the bottom to click "Delete."
3. Remove iCloud account from iCloud Website
You can also unlock your iCloud account by visiting this iCloud website. Follow these steps:
- On any browser, go to iCloud site and sign in with the Apple ID.
- Select "Find the iPhone." Then, under "My Devices," Find the devices with the iCloud account you wish to remove and click it.
- Choose "Remove From Account" to remove the iCloud account from the device.
4. Remove iCloud Without a Password Using DoctorUnlock
DoctorUnlock is a service that costs money to unlock iCloud unlock on your iPhone. The process could take as long as three days and cost around $42, yet highly effective.
- On any browser, go to the DoctorUnlock website and select the model of the device.
- Enter your IMEI number and click "Unlock now."
- You can place the order for your phone, and it will become unlocked a few days after.
5. The Reliable Solution to Remove iCloud Account without Password
With AceThinker iPhone Unlocker, it is possible to unlock or get rid of your iCloud account lock in only a few minutes. As the most effective and most reliable tool in the marketplace, AceThinker offers the most remarkable success rate. Furthermore, the tool is fully compatible with the most recent iOS 15.3 or any other iPhone or iPad. Its intuitive interface will be a breeze to erase the iCloud account using AceThinker because the program is compatible with Windows and Mac. It is possible to bypass the iCloud account, irrespective of the OS running on their personal computer.
- It is compatible with almost all iPhone/iPad devices.
- No prior understanding or technical expertise is required to use this software.
- It also supports the most recent iOS (currently iOS 15), which means that you can use it to unlock your iPhone regardless of the iOS.
- It removes 4-digit passcodes, 6-digit passcode, Touch ID, or Face ID with just a few clicks.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Launch AceThinker iPhone UnlockerInstall AceThinker iPhone Unlocker onto your computer and double-tap the icon to start the program. Connect your iPhone device to your computer through a USB cable.
Step 2 Start the Process of RemovingOnce your iPhone has been recognized, hit Start to initiate the removal of iCloud Account and Apple ID from your iPhone. If the Find My iPhone function is disabled, the removal process will begin when you press the Start button.
Step 3 Two-factor AuthenticationYou will have to verify that Two-factor Authentication is activated to ensure that your device is has the iOS 11.4 or higher. It is possible to go to Settings and then Your Apple ID > Password & Security > Two-factor Authentication setting. Then check if the Two-factor Authentication feature is enabled or not. Check that it's turned on, and enter "0000" to confirm that you have been granted access.
Step 4 Remove the iCloud AccountThe software will then detect the device and request you to verify the device details. Select Start, download and install the firmware and erase the iCloud account from your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is my iPhone constantly asking me to verify an older Apple ID?
When your old Apple ID keeps coming up, it could be because the previous account wasn't removed successfully. When the Apple ID keeps popping up, you can reset your device.
2. What is the reason my Apple ID bears someone else's name?
Suppose the details of your Apple ID have somebody else's name and keep asking for your password. In that case, it could be that your iPhone was logged into another person's Apple ID. You might need to remove the iCloud account without entering the password.
3. Does factory reset erase iCloud?
NO. Factory reset of your iPhone does not eliminate iCloud. If you factory reset your iPhone, you'll have to sign up for the iCloud account once more. The iCloud retains the backup files that you made prior to the factory reset, which means it is possible to restore the iPhone using the iCloud backup.
Now you know how to remove iCloud account without password using the above-mentioned methods. We recommend AceThinker iPhone Unlocker to get the maximum ease of use as it provides an easy method to sign out of iCloud with no password.