A jammed screen is one of the worst things that could happen to your iPhone because it might affect all your device's internal data and external hardware. And what's worse than that? When your phone is unresponsive and you are unable to touch the screen. You cannot do anything about it. You can't retrieve all your photos, videos, screenshots, and all of your essential data. If this happens, you must immediately find a way to back them up because it will be hard for you to do this if your iPhone is completely dead. We will list all possible situations and solutions you might need to recover your data without backups. Just bear with us and follow the guidelines on how to backup broken iPhone with ease and in the quickest ways possible.
1. How to Backup iPhone if Screen is Broken without Data Loss
If you consider the most accessible and safest ways to recover data from your broken screen iPhone, AceThinker Fone Keeper is the best for you. This tool is the best in fixing more than 50 iOS problems in three different approaches. If your iPhone is broken or barely functioning and in the glimpse of its death. Worry no more because you can recover all your data by creating a backup using this tool. Below are the steps you can follow on how to backup a broken iPhone.
- Recover photos, videos, messages, contact and crucial files without any actual backup
- Fixing various iOS problems with ease
- Can fix problems from any of iPhone, iPad, and iPod devices like iPhone 12 Pro, iPad Air, iPod touch and many more.
- Safe from any malicious and harmful viruses and it is user-friendly because of simple navigation to the tool. All of the things that must be done are highlighted and indicated properly.
Installation Package: 140.14 MB
Try it for Free
Step 1 Download and Install AceThinker Fone Keeper
To download the application, click any of the download buttons above. If you are a Mac OS user, tick the right button. If you are not, then click the left one. After downloading, install it on your device. Then, open it to see the full feature.
Step 2 Connect your iPhone on PC using USB cord
In order for the tool to recognize your iPhone, you must use a USB cord. It will only take a few seconds before the program will recognize your device. Wait until it shows in the interface of the Fone Keeper
Step 3 Choose the Recover Mode
Since we are trying to make a backup from your iPhone with a broken screen. Click the “iOS Data Backup & Restore” option. In which you can choose between creating a backup or restoring your data from your device.
Step 4 Click iOS Data Backup
On the “iOS Data Backup & Restore” interface, you can see two options. Since you don’t have any backup on your iPhone yet, click the “iOS Data Backup” menu. Afterwards, a new window will appear, where you can choose the backup method you want to do. Hit the “Standard backup”, then click the “Start” button to continue.
Step 5 Start the Recovering Process
The tool will let you choose the files and data you want to backup. After choosing all the data you want to backup. You can now continue and create a backup of all the data on your iPhone to the computer.
Situation 2. How to Backup iPhone with Broken Screen and Passcode
If your iPhone’s screen is broken and has a passcode, but you don’t have any backups. You can use iTunes and make a backup to retrieve all the data from your phone. You can follow these steps to do that.
Step 1 Unlock iPhone with Broken Screen using iTunes
To undo the lock of your iPhone with a broken touch screen, follow these given steps.
- Open the latest updated iTunes on your computer. Then, connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- After the devices’ been recognized, hit the device icon located at the top left corner of iTunes’ main interface. Then go to the “Summary” window. And then, click the “Restore iPhone” button.
- Tap the “Restore” button again and reset the factory setting of your device. After that, the passcode on your device will be gone. However, please make sure that you have backup all your data on another device. Because doing this will delete all the backup on your phone.
Step 2 Start the Backup Process
Backing up using iTunes is the most accessible and recommended way. Because you can back up all of the important data and files on your iOS device. To back up data from your iPhone using iTunes, follow these given steps.
- Launch the iTunes application on your desktop.
- Connect your iPhone using the original USB cord on the desktop.
- After that, click the “Back Up Now” to back up all the data on your phone into the desktop.
Situation 3. How to Get Data Off iPhone with Broken Screen
If your screen is still functioning and you can still operate it. You can use iCloud to create a Backup of all your data if you still haven’t. To create a backup of all the data on your device using iCloud, follow the given steps below.
- On the “Settings,” find the iCloud.
- Tap the iCloud and find the “iCloud Backup.” Make sure that the iCloud Backup is on.
- Hit the "Back Up Now" and wait for the process to finish.
However, if you have a broken screen and you want to backup your file but you cannot touch the screen anymore. It is time for you to use AceThinker Fone Keeper or you can use iTunes and backup them on your computer. All the steps are given above, you can recap and check them out.
If you want to repair your broken screen, it is highly recommended to create a backup for all your data beforehand. Because repairing the screen might affect all your internal and external hardware. That might lead to the loss of all your essential data. So if you don't want to lose all of your important files, photos, images, messages, contacts, etc., you must create a backup immediately. You can use AceThinker iPhone Data Recovery or Fone Keeper to help you with that. This tool will help you fix various iOS problems, such as to recover permanently deleted photos on iPhone, creating a backup on your iPhone with a broken screen, and many more.