If you are looking for answers on how to recover deleted Safari History iPhone, then this article is for you. It's a disturbing thought to find that someone or you have accidentally deleted your history. You can look back at it and recover and see all your visited sites. Your mobile device stores your web surfing history in its internal memory whenever you use your iPhone. These data files are kept in their internal memory for safety. However, sometimes these files can be accidentally deleted. This article will help you how to recover deleted Safari history on iPhone successfully via different methods. Below are the 4 Workable Methods to Recover iPhone Deleted Safari History.
Recover Safari History Under iPhone Settings App
It is essential to know how to view Safari history on your iPhone/iPad/iPod. You can recover your Safari history on your iPhone by finding and getting the links to your Safari browsing pages in Safari Website Data. Then you can make your own decisions about how to manage your personal data.
- Start Settings app from the iPhone's home screen.
- In the next step, scroll down and click on Safari.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap the Advanced option.
- You can find deleted Safari browser history by tapping Website Data. However, this method only works as long as you don't remove the cookies and history from Safari on your iPhone using the Clear History and Data option.
Recover Deleted Safari History via iCloud Backup
This is the second method to learn how to see deleted safari history on iPhone. iCloud lets you sync and store data on your iPhone/iPad. This includes Safari bookmarks/history. If you have previously merged Safari data with iCloud, it is possible to retrieve deleted or lost Safari bookmarks and history from iCloud. Safari Syncing is an option that can be enabled in iCloud settings for iPhone. All data, including bookmarks and browsing history, could be saved to iCloud Drive. You can then recover deleted safari history iPhone by restoring iCloud Safari archives.
- Sign in to an iCloud account in icloud.com in any web browser installed on your computer.
- Next, click on the Settings icon. Scroll down to the bottom and then click on the Restore Bookmark option in the Advanced section.
- You should see a list of Safari archives. Select the one that contains the deleted history and click on Restore.
- To verify, click Restore again. Wait for the restoration to take place. Keep your iPhone connected to Wi-Fi. The deleted web history can be restored using Safari app on iPhone.
Restore Safari History using iTunes Backup
If you're still looking for how to recover deleted history on iPhone, then you can also restore your iPhone safari history from iTunes backup if you have a backup. This will allow you to retrieve the Safari history that was deleted. You will lose all data that has been added to your iPhone's iPhone since the last Backup. Here's how it works.
- Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to the computer and then open iTunes. Open Finder if you're on a Mac running macOS Catalina 10.15.
- Click the iPhone icon in iTunes or Finder and select "Restore Backup."
- Select the backup file that contains the deleted history and click "Restore." Wait for the restore process to be completed.
Recover Deleted Safari History without Backup
Lastly, on how to see deleted safari history on iPhone, you can use a file recovery program to locate your browsing history if you cannot find it after deletion. This is a much easier way to retrieve Safari history files that have been deleted from your iPhone. The Safari history deleted isn't permanently lost if no backup was created beforehand via iTunes, iCloud, or other services. With the help of this specialized iOS recovery tool, you will be able to search the lost Safari history in iPhone's internal database and recover the history safely and quickly. AceThinker iOS Recovery software ability to retrieve almost any file type on iPhone devices makes it a unique data recovery tool.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Connect Your Phone to the Desktop Computer
After installing AceThinker iOS Recovery software on your computer, use a USB cable to connect your iOS device to the computer. You can directly jump to step two if you need to retrieve data from a backup file. Ensure that the USB cord and the port are not loose to avoid disconnection.
Step 2 Select the Required Recovery Mode
There are three options for recovery. You can choose from three recovery modes; however, select "Recover from iOS Device" and click on the "Start Scan" button. First, you should download the iTunes backup and log in to your iCloud account if you select the other two modes.
Step 3 Recover Files
The scanning results will be listed in categories. Please check the box before Safari History. Select the lost items you want to get back and then click Recover to view the contents in detail. You can preview the files by clicking on them to check if they are files that you want to recover from your Safari History.
Step 4 Choose Backup Path
Before recovering your data, choose a backup path where you will restore your backup. You can click the [...] to choose the folder where you want to store the Safari History that you want to restore. After setting up the folder path, click the backup button on the window prompt.
The article has listed solutions to your how I can recover deleted history on safari iPhone problems. This page will help you to choose the best method for your situation. AceThinker iOS recovery is a better option than the more traditional full Restore from iTunes/iCloud. This professional tool allows you to retrieve deleted Safari history directly from your iPhone. It also allows you to view, extract, and view data from iTunes/iCloud Backup. Give it a shot.