Facebook Live is a popular feature of Facebook that allows users to share a live broadcasting video with any content. This feature is used by bloggers, influencers, gamers, online sellers, online teachers, musicians, and more. Furthermore, Facebook Live also became an outlet for business companies to promote their services. But, downloading Facebook Live is not permitted on Facebook. That is why some Facebook users tend to look for an excellent screen recorder to capture their preferred Facebook Live videos. On that note, we will write down all the tools that you can use to record Facebook Live video.
How to Record Facebook Live Video on Windows/Mac
Installation Packaged Size: 61.53MB
Best For: Professional screen recording.
In recording Facebook live videos, we must not compromise the quality. In that case, we present AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium. It boasts a powerful recording feature that lets you capture your Facebook live recording for up to 4K UHD quality. Additionally, it gives you the option to capture your entire screen or just a specific part. Meanwhile, you can insert annotations in real-time if you want to emphasize something on the Facebook live video. Let's follow the steps to learn how to record a Facebook live video with Screen Grabber Premium.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Install the Facebook Live Recorder
To instigate the process of how to record FB live let us start by installing the software on your computer. Hit the "Download" button provided to start. Follow the set-up guide properly until it is successfully installed. After that, open Screen Grabber Premium and also your Facebook account so we can begin.
Step 2 Configure the Settings
Next, hit the "3 lines" and choose "Preferences" from the list to open its window. Let us configure some elements like the output format, folder, and more. Set the recording quality to the highest to ensure we'll capture a clear recording. Then, hit the "OK" button to apply these changes.
Step 3 Start to Record Facebook Live Video
Next, click "Video Recorder" and activate "System sound" as the audio source. Then, choose whether you'll record it on full screen or just a part of it. After that, click the REC button to initiate the 3-second countdown. Using that allowance, go to the Facebook live video you want to record. Using the same method, you can also record Facebook video chat.
Step 4 Watch the Recorded Facebook Live Video
Wait until the live video ends. If that happens, quickly click the "Stop" button also to complete the recording. Then, the playback window will appear. You can quickly preview it here. Lastly, hit the "Save" button to keep the copy from the output folder.
How to Record Facebook Live Video on Android/iOS
1. AZ Screen Recorder for Android
Installation Packaged Size: 13MB
Best For: Instant recording with essential features.
AZ Screen Recorder is one of the best apps on Android that can record Facebook live-stream with ease. This app is easy to use and has an overlay button appearing on your screen, and it does not interfere with the recording. Aside from Facebook, this application can also record YouTube live and other videos available online. In fact, this tool has a built-in video editor that allows you to trim, crop, resize, zoom in and out, and cut the video. You can also include your front camera while recording Facebook Live in real-time. It can record your Android screen without any time limit and watermarks in it. On the other hand, we are going to show you how to record a live stream on Facebook with this tool below.
- To record Facebook live stream, you can download this tool by visiting this link.
- Once installed, go to Facebook and look for the live video that you want to record, launch the tool, and see a small camera icon on the left side of your screen.
- Tap on that icon to see the buttons of the AZ Screen Recorder. Just hit the “Record” button to start recording. Once done, pull down the notification screen and tap on the “Stop” button to end the recording process.
- You can watch the video by tapping the "Record" button again and hitting the "File Manager" icon to see all the recorded videos.
2. AirShou for iOS
Installation Packaged Size: 28.5MB
Best For: Beginner who are looking for straightforward screen recorder.
AirShou is a screen recorder for Facebook Live that works on iOS 9 and higher. This app can provide you with a clear recorded video while running with minimal processing power. This tool's recorded videos are saved directly on your camera roll. It is being used by professionals that need to record a review about an iOS app. Also, it allows you to include mic recording for narrations. Moreover, to understand how to record live video on Facebook with this tool, see the steps below.
- First of all, download the app to this link. Also, you need to authorize the application to run on your iOS phone. Go to "Settings," then "General," scroll down, and select "Device Management." Just click the "Trust Suzhou ding chi network…" to complete the process.
- Once done, go to Facebook and look for the live video that you want to capture. Next, open the app and choose “Record.”
- From there, select your preferred orientation from Landscape to Portrait. Then, click the “Next Step” button and go to Control Center and click the AirPlay Mirroring and select AirShou to start recording.
- Once done, go back to the AirShou app and click the “Stop” button to end the recording process.
Frequently Asked Questions about Live Streaming on Facebook
1. How to do a live stream on the Facebook mobile app?
First, launch the Facebook app on your mobile device. Then, go to the Page, Group, Profile, or Event form where you wish to share your live broadcast. At the bottom of the post composer, press the "Live" button. Next, fill up the blanks with s description of your video. You can also add an activity or feeling, tag friends, check in to a specific location to your post. Once done, tap the "Start Live Video" button to start live streaming. Tap on the "Finish" button when you want to end your live streaming.
2. How to live stream on Facebook from a computer?
First of all, log in using your personal Facebook account. Then, click "What's on your mind, [Your Name]?" at the top of your News Feed. Next, click the three-dots symbol, then "Live Video," and you will be sent to the "Live Producer." To go live, write a description of your live video and click "Go Live" in the bottom left corner.
3. What is "Live With" on Facebook?
Live With is a Facebook Live built-in co-broadcasting feature. It allows you to invite another person into your live broadcast and stream to an audience. You can utilize this tool to bring in a guest speaker, interview an expert, or collaborate with a fellow artist, among other things. As the host, you can invite several guests to go live with you during a mobile broadcast from your Page or profile. Take note that Live With is not available on desktop or in Live Producer at this time.