Facebook Live is a popular feature of Facebook that allows users to share a live broadcasting video with any content they have. This feature is mostly used by bloggers, influencers, gamers, online sellers, online teachers, musicians, and more. Furthermore, Facebook Live also became an outlet for business companies to promote their products and services. However, downloading Facebook Live is not permitted on Facebook. That is why some Facebook users tend to look for an excellent screen recorder to capture their preferred Facebook Live videos. On that note, we will write down all the tools that you can use to record Facebook Live video.
How to Record Facebook Live Video on Windows/Mac
In recording Facebook live videos, we must not compromise the quality. In that case, we present AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium. It boasts a powerful recording feature that lets you capture your screen for up to 4K UHD quality. Additionally, it gives you the option to capture your entire screen or just a specific part. Meanwhile, you can insert annotations in real-time if you want to emphasize something on the Facebook live video. Let's follow the steps to learn how to record Facebook live with Screen Grabber Premium.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Install the Facebook Live Recorder
Let us start by installing the software on your computer. Hit the "Download" button provided to start. Follow the set-up guide properly until it is successfully installed. After that, open Screen Grabber Premium and also your Facebook account so we can begin.
Step 2 Configure the Settings
On Screen Grabber Premium, hit the "3 lines" and choose "Preferences" from the list to open its window. Let us configure some elements like the output format, folder, and more. Set the recording quality to the highest to ensure we'll capture a clear recording. Then, hit the "OK" button to apply these changes.
Step 3 Start to Record Facebook Live Video
Next, click "Video Recorder" and activate "System sound" as the audio source. Then, choose whether you'll record it on full screen or just a part of it. After that, click the REC button to initiate the 3-second countdown. Using that allowance, go to the Facebook live video you want to record.
Step 4 Watch the Recorded Facebook Live Video
Wait until the live video ends. If that happens, quickly click the "Stop" button to also complete the recording. Then, the playback window will appear. You can quickly preview it here. Lastly, hit the "Save" button to keep the copy from the output folder.
How to Record Facebook Live Video on Android/iOS
1. AZ Screen Recorder for Android
AZ Screen Recorder is one of the best apps on Android that can record Facebook live-stream at ease. This app is easy to use, and has an overlay button appearing on your screen, and it does not interfere with the recording. In fact, this tool has a built-in video editor that allows you to trim, crop, resize, zoom in and out, and cut the video. You can also include your front camera while recording Facebook Live in real-time. It can record your Android screen without any time limit and watermarks in it. On the other hand, we are going to show you how to use this tool below.
- You can download this tool by visiting this link.
- Once installed, go to Facebook and look for the live video that you want to record, launch the tool, and see a small camera icon on the left side of your screen.
- Tap on that icon to see the buttons of the AZ Screen Recorder. Just hit the “Record” button to start recording. Once done, pull down the notification screen and tap on the “Stop” button to end the recording process.
- You can watch the video by tapping the “Record” button again, and hit the “File Manager” icon to see all the recorded videos.
2. AirShou for iOS
AirShou is a screen recorder for Facebook Live that works on iOS 9 and higher. This app can provide you a clear recorded video while it's running with minimal processing power. All the recorded videos in this tool are saved directly on your camera roll. It is actually being used by professionals that need to record a review about an iOS app because it allows you to include mic recording for narrations. To understand how to use this tool, see the steps below.
- First of all, download the app to this link. Also, you need to authorize the application to run on your iOS phone. Go to “Settings,” then “General” and scroll down and select “Device Management.” Just click the “Trust Suzhou ding chi network…” to complete the process.
- Once done, go to Facebook and look for the live video that you want to capture. Next, open the app and choose “Record.”
- From there, select your preferred orientation from Landscape to Portrait. Then, click the “Next Step” button and go to Control Center and click the AirPlay Mirroring and select AirShou to start recording.
- Once done, go back to the AirShou app and click the “Stop” button to end the recording process.