Facebook is a social media network that connects people around the globe. Billions of Facebook users find it handy. Not only can you talk to your friends and family face to face via camera, but you can also do it without paying anything, you only need a phone, or a web browser on your PC to make a video call. Sometimes you may want to record Facebook video calls to keep that precious moment with your loved ones while you work overseas. If you're looking for a Facebook call recorder, you can just read on to find the detailed solutions to accomplish the task.
Best Way to Record Facebook Video Calls on Windows/Mac
If you want a perfect Facebook video call recording, use AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium. Why? It's simple, aside from the screen, this tool can also capture the computer sound and the microphone at the same time. This is important so you can record the entire conversation without a problem. Aside from that, it can record the video call in its original quality. Thanks to its powerful recording function that can capture your screen for up to 4K quality. Let us explore the ways on how you can record Facebook video calls using Screen Grabber Premium.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Save the Facebook Video Call Recorder
Of course, we must first hit the "Download" button and install the software on your computer. You can do it on both Windows or Mac computer. After you installed Screen Grabber Premium, open it to get familiarized with the interface.
Step 2 Record Facebook Video calls
Next, be sure that you turn "On" both "System Sound" and "Microphone" to record the complete conversation. Then, choose whether you want to record in the "Full" screen or a "Custom" size. After that, you can now click the "REC" button to initiate. A 3-second countdown will begin allowing you to go to the Facebook video call you want to record.
Step 3 Finish the recording and preview the video
While on it, you can use the "Pen" icon and access the annotation function. Once the Facebook video call finishes, click the "Stop" button to end the recording. Wait for the playback window to appear and hit "Save" to keep it on the output folder you prefer.
How to Record Facebook Video Chat on Android
AZ Screen Recorder is an Android mobile application that is capable of recording any activity on Android devices. This is a free Facebook video call recorder because there is no payment required to download and install the tool. AZ Screen Recorder can record smooth videos with audio, making it a perfect Facebook chat recorder and other video chatting applications. The tool is also capable of doing basic editing to videos that were recorded from the mobile, which is very convenient. To learn how to record a video call on messenger, follow the steps below.
- Install the Facebook Messenger call recorder app from the Google Play Store by searching for the app name.
- From the actual page of the tool, tap the "Install" button and wait for the installation process to finish
- After installation, launch the app by tapping the AZ Screen Recorder icon from phone menu and the app will open its main interface.
- Tap the "Camera" icon from the toolbar at the left-hand side of the tool and then click the "Record" button and start the Facebook video call.
- To end the recording, slide down from the top-most part of the screen and the notification bar will appear.
- Tap the "Stop" button to end the recording process and save the video on the mobile device.
Record Facebook Messenger Video Calls on iPhone/iPad
iOS versions 11 and 12 are now capable of recording mobile screen activities. This is possible through the built-in screen recording feature of iOS devices versions 11 and 12. Recording screen and audio are the main features of the tool, which is why it is perfect for recording Facebook video chat. Another good thing about using the built-in iOS recorder is that you won't have to install a different Facebook Messenger video call recorder. To learn how to record Facebook video chat using the iOS screen recorder, follow the steps below.
- Launch the iOS screen recorder from the Control Center by swiping upwards from the bottom part of the screen.
- From the Control Center, tap the "Record" button and the recording process will begin.
- Start the Facebook video chat and proceed to the conversation.
- To end the recording process, swipe downwards from the top part of the screen and from the notification bar, tap the "Stop" button and the recording process will end.
All of the said screen recorders within this article are all easy to operate. Even if each of the tools has their differences, they can record all the calls via Facebook with high-quality output. Furthermore, some require you to download their app, while others only need a web browser to use it. One thing is for sure, and you can keep all the time you spent with your family and friends while having a conversation with them, via Facebook call. You don't have to feel lonely, primarily when you work overseas because you can always watch your video calls with your loved ones, with the help of these tools.