Hulu has set a reliable benchmark with the source to stream TV Shows, Original movies, and series at a meager price. Hulu has a robust film and TV series library. Among various streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Video Prime, and Apple TV, Hulu is one of the high-demand streaming services. Hulu previously offered TV shows and originals as their primary content; they have now upgraded on providing Television content. You can stream Live TV anywhere that supports the Hulu app and record Hulu Live TV using the Cloud DVR service. In this article, we will show you the detailed steps for Hulu recording.
How to Record Hulu Live with Cloud DVR
Hulu Live TV offers an attractive way to watch TV content if you miss the live show or you'd like to watch them again anytime in the future. Hulu has Add-ons for over 50 live channels. Online live TV service is an intelligent way that users eyeball. Recording live TV is easier than you think. Cloud DVR in Hulu App with Live TV is generally adding anything in the list that's not available in "on-demand" or opens in "on-demand." The subscription comes with $39.99, with the price base 50 hours timeframe of Cloud DVR memory is open.
1. How to Record on Hulu Live
To record Live TV with Cloud DVR in Hulu with Live TV, follow the following steps carefully.
- Find Hulu for Live TV application on your device, iPad, iPhone, or Apple TV.
- Select a live TV show on your preferences available on Live TV. Make sure to choose the show or film which can be accessed from Live TV but not on the on-demand section.
- Click on the thumbnail and then navigate through the description.
- On the selected Live TV and Movie, click on "Add My Episode" or" Add my Stuff," whichever available. Now you are all set to record the Live TV and movie to watch later. Recorded TV and Shows will use your device memory; make sure you have enough storage to record Live TV shows and Movies.
2. How to Play Recorded Live TV Shows and Movies
Follow the guidelines below to navigate and play through the recorded media.
- Open Hulu Live TV app on your device, which you have used before, record the contents.
- On the Hulu application interface, you will see tons of TV and Movies available in the home section. Below "My Stuff," you will see a tick block box. Tap on it to open.
- There, you will see the list of recorded live Movies and TV shows. Select the one you would like to watch.
- Click on the provided play button to watch the content.
3. How to Delete Contents from Hulu Live TV
It's always an elegant manner to delete content after viewing them, as you are only offered 50 hours of record time. Here is a fully comprehensive guide on how to delete recorded contents from Hulu with Live TV.
- Open Hulu Live TV app in your device, which you have used before to record the contents.
- On the Hulu application interface, you will see tons of TV and Movies available in the home section. Below “My Stuff,” you will see a tick block box. Tap on it to open.
- Go to the “Manage DVR” tab. Select Live TV and Movie you have recorded before.
- Click on (-) minus icon, and click on “Delete” to confirm the deletion.
How to Record Any Hulu Video with Screen Grabber Premium
AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium is a fantastic tool when it comes to recording any movies and TV shows. The tool develops various unique tools that have complete lists of comprehensive configurations and features. Screen Grabber Premium allows you to save the Hulu recording across multiple video formats. This includes MP4, WMV, MOV, etc., which is essential, so the Hulu recording is playable on several devices. Also, it is available in windows 10/7/8 and Mac OSx. The good thing here is it lets you record the video on the screen while preserving its quality. To capture the Hulu recording Live TV and Movies, follow the following threads.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Install the Hulu Video Recorder
Download and install the executable AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium software application from the given "Download" buttons above. Open the AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium tool. You will get an interface, as in the picture below.
Step 2 Set the recording mode
You can record Hulu videos using several recording modes. Go to the "Video Recorder" tab to access it. Choose the audio source between "System Sound," "Microphone," or both. After that, choose the recording mode you prefer. Finally, hit the REC button to start the Hulu recording.
- Custom: Custom specifies the selected location to record the screen. If you don't want to mark a specific part of the screen, then the record tool is handy.
- Fullscreen: The full-screen tool tab allows recording the entire screen; it doesn't allow selective area recording. Recording with Screen Grabber Premium has no limitation, so you can register as much length and size you like.
- Task Schedule: Task Schedule is an exciting feature embedded in the AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium application. This tool allows recording the screen, entire or selective, with the set time.
- Web Camera: This tool enables capturing the whole screen along with the web camera. You can achieve webinars that are essential for future evidence and memorization.
Step 3 Start the Hulu recording
Wait and let Screen Grabber Premium record the Hulu episode or movie. Once done, hit the "Stop" button, and the playback window will appear. Click the "Save" button to keep a copy of the Hulu video. After that, open the output folder to find and play the Hulu video recording.
Hulu offers varieties of services globally. Hulu with Live TV is set pricing of $55 per month, which also comes with a 7-day trial period. Pricing is decent as you will have access to all the Live TV shows, TV series, Hulu Originals, and other movies. Recording these shows and Live TV will keep you connected to your favorite event even if you have a busy time working. Cloud DVR is the built-in storage service provided by Hulu. Recording Live TV with Cloud DVR has a disadvantage as it's not portable. The Hulu screen recorded media file with AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium can be transferred to another device and watched later.