TikTok is a very famous and well-known video-sharing program and the most used social media these days. In TikTok, you can make and share 15 second long videos, lip-sync, or even comedy short videos. Most Tiktokers are sharing their short videos to get more followers and viewers. This is one of their ways to earn money. However, there are instances when you want to get a copy of a video on TikTok, but that video doesn't have a download button. In this case, you can use a TikTok screen recorder to record those videos that you wish to save. Meanwhile, screen recorders are difficult to find since most of them are not working properly. That is no problem. This article will show you the best ways to screen record TikTok on Android, iOS, and computer.
Record TikTok Screen on iOS
Have you ever wondered how to screen record on TikTok using an iPhone or iPad? Well, thanks to the iOS built-in screen recorder feature, you can record and capture TikTok videos on iPhone or iPad for free. The built-in screen recorder of iOS has an intuitive user interface wherein you can record TikTok videos in just a few taps. Besides recording TikTok videos, you can also record all the activities on your iPhone or iPad, along with better quality. Furthermore, the recorded screen video will automatically be saved on your camera album. To help you out on how to record screens using this tool, follow the simple steps below.
- Go to the settings on your iOS device, then go to the control center. From here, look for the “Screen Recording” option, then tap the “Plus” sign icon.
- Next, from the main interface of your iOS device, swipe up/down the screen, then select the “Screen Recording” button. Note: you can turn on the microphone if you want to record the voice.
- Go to TikTok, then select a video that you wish to record. Once done, tap the “Stop” button to stop the recording.
- Go to your camera album to play the TikTok video that you recorded.
Record TikTok Screen on Android
How about recording screens on your Android devices? Did you try on how to record your screen on TikTok? If not, then you can try to record using the AceThinker Screen Recorder for Android. AceThinker Screen Recorder for Android is one of the best screen recorders designed on Android that enables you to record TikTok videos in 1080P quality. Plus, you can record TikTok videos without a watermark and recording time limit. With the help of this TikTok screen recording tool, you can save TikTok videos and share them with your friends. Besides recording, you can also use this app to take a screenshot, and it won't take much space on your mobile screen. Read the guide below to record TikTok videos with this app.
- Get the AceThinker Screen Recorder for Android app by downloading it from your phone's web browser. Launch it afterward to familiarize its interface.
- Then, go to the settings by hitting the "Gear" icon. Select your preferred quality, bitrate, FPS, and format.
- Once done, hit the floating "Videocam" icon to start recording. After that, move to your TikTok app and launch the video you want to capture.
- After that, tap the “Stop” button from the floating "Videocam" icon to stop the screen recording. The recorded file will automatically be moved to your gallery.
Extra Tips: Record TikTok on Desktop
In case you want to use TikTok on your computer. Instead of a mobile device and you want to record some TikTok videos, you can use the Acethinker Screen Grabber Premium. It is an all-in-one tool that enables you to record everything on your computer screen, including TikTok videos, in just a few clicks. Besides that, you can choose what screen size you want to use by changing it from the custom menu. In connection with this, it has different types of video file formats to choose from, including MP4, MKV, AVI, and more. So, how do you screen record on TikTok on this tool? Well, check the detailed steps written below.
Step 1 Download, install and launch the tool
The first thing to do is install the tool on your computer by clicking one of the "Download" buttons we provided above. You have to follow the installation wizard to set up the software on your computer. Open the tool afterward.
Step 2 Configure the recording settings
Of course, we all want to record videos of good quality. Change the recording settings of the tool by clicking the "triple-line" that you can see at the upper right part of the interface. Then, hit "Preferences." From here, you can change the settings according to your choice—hit "Ok" to save changes.
Step 3 Start recording TikTok videos
Open the site of TikTok on your PC, then log in to your account to access it. Choose a video that you prefer to record. Go back to the Screen Grabber Premium's interface. Then, hit the "Video Recorder" option, and edit the screen size you prefer to use by clicking from the custom menu. Make sure that the "Microphone" and "System Sound" are turned on for better recording. After that, click the "Rec" button to start the recording.
Step 4 Stop and preview the recorded TikTok video
Once done, hit the "Stop" button from the floating toolbar. From here, click the "Save" button located at the lower right part of the tool to save it on your computer. An additional window will then appear, showing the recorded TikTok video. To watch, right-click the file, then select "Play."
- Enables you to choose between recording with system sound, record voice from the microphone, or doing both.
- Allows you to annotate the video while recording- suitable for short tutorial videos on TikTok.
- Permits you to set length tome for recordings.
- Recording does not exceed 3 minutes under a free trial.
Extra Tips: How to Download TikTok Video to Watch Offline
You might want to use your computer to download TikTok video so that you can watch it offline. But you want to download it in its original quality. In that case, you will need a video downloader that supports you in downloading high-quality TikTok videos. AceThinker Free Online Video Downloader is the best tool to help you with that. This tool has the most advanced and fast video downloading process among all online tools. Aside from that, this tool supports a wide range of video sources like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and so many more.
Supported Output Quality: 240p to 1080p
Step 1 Go to Free Online Video Downloader
The first thing you need to do is to go or click Free Online Video Downloader to be directed to the tool's official page. After that, go to TikTok and copy the link of the video you want to download and then paste the link to the input bar of the tool and click the “Download” button.
Step 2 Download TikTok Video
After that, wait for the downloading options to show below the input bar. Click the “Download” button to customize the output setting of your TikTok video. Lastly, click the “Download” button beside the video quality you want for your video to download the video on your device.
- The tool supports downloading audio files in MP3 and M4A format.
- It offers limited downloads.
FAQs About TikTok Screen Recording
1. How can I directly download TikTok videos from the app?
If you want to get a TikTok video directly, hit the "Save Video" button at the app's bottom part. However, depending on the video owner, not all TikTok videos contain the "Download" icon. So, make sure to choose a TikTok video that has a "Download" button. Meanwhile, if the video is unavailable, you can also screen-record it depending on your needs.
2. Does TikTok notify the video's owner when screen recording?
No. When someone records an account's contents, such as videos, messages, postings, and other stuff, TikTok won't alert the account owner. However, capturing and saving the video exclusively for personal use and entertainment is preferable to avoid conflicts and copyright issues. Do not create them or utilize them for illicit activities.
3. How can I record original audio from TikTok?
Once the overlay audio effect is turned on, you must play the video while recording on TikTok to capture the original audio. Also, you can use a tool that can record audio-only, like Screen Grabber Premium, if you want to save audio from TikTok. That way, recording audio won't be a hassle, and you can customize its audio settings too.