Download JW Player Video on Windows/Mac
You can use the help of AceThinker Video Keeper to download JW Player. This tool can get you HD videos ranging from 720p, 1080p, 4K, and 8K. Also, it supports downloading videos from other 100 websites such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Crunchyroll, and more. Another good thing about this tool is you can download multiple videos simultaneously. If you want to know how to use this tool, you may check the steps below.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Install Video Keeper
To begin, click one of the "Download" buttons above. After downloading, launch it and follow the setup installation to install the tool. Then, run it to get familiarized with the tool.
Step 2 Download JW Player Videos
Next, go to JW Player and look for the video that you want to download. Then, copy the link and paste it on the search browser of Video Keeper and click the “+” button to analyze it. Once done, click the “More” drop-down button and choose your preferred format and quality. Lastly, click the “Download” button to begin.
Step 3 Play the Video
When done, go to the “Download” section and right-click on the video, and then choose “Play Video.” You can also select the “Open File Location” to open its download folder.
Download JW Player Video Using View Page Info In FireFox
You can download JW Player videos using the view page method is Mozilla Firefox. It is one of the most popular browsers that you can use to search for almost anything and visit any website. This browser has its built-in file downloader where you can pause and resume the download without canceling or corrupting it. To start downloading JW Player Videos with Firefox, check the steps below.
- Start the Mozilla Firefox and looking for the JW Player Video that you wish to download.
- Then, right-click the page itself and select the “View Page Info.”
- Next, go to the “Media” within the dialogue box and look for the video file on the list.
- After that, click “Save As…” on the dialogue box and wait for the video to finish downloading.
Download JW Player Video Using Inspect Element In Google Chrome
Another browser that can download JW Player Video using the View Page Info method is Google Chrome. This web browser also has a built-in file downloader where you can download multiple files at once. You can also find almost anything within the Google Chrome browser. Although it differs from Firefox View Page Info's steps, it is simple and can be done by non-techy users. We are going to list down the steps below.
- To start, open the JW Player Video using Google Chrome and look for the video that you want to download.
- Next, right-click on the page and select the "Inspect Element" or "Inspect" to open a dialogue at the right side of your screen.
- Then, go to "Network" and then choose "Media" and let the video to stream for a few seconds.
- After that, look for the .mp4 file within its "Media list" and right-click on the file link.
- Select "Open in new tab" from the drop-down menu to start downloading the video.
Download JW Player Video Using Browser Extension
You can also opt to Flash Video Downloader if you want to download without installing any program on your PC. It is a well-known extension app compatible with Mozilla Firefox and Chrome Browser designed to get videos from video hosting platforms. It supports JWPlayer videos, MP4 videos, Facebook videos, Fly video, and a lot more. You can also use it to download formats including, videos, audios, as well as flash. The tool does not require experience in downloading videos; even a non-computer savvy can easily acquire videos. Also, it can obtain video within a matter of seconds from any website you wish to download. To use this program, follow the instructions outlined below, and get your favorite JWPlayer videos.
How to use Flash Video Downloader
- You need to install the plugin to your Mozilla or Chrome browser first. To do that, open a browser and visit the Chrome Store. Type in the exact name of the app on the search bar.
- When the app shows up on the screen, simply click on "Add to Chrome" followed by "Add extension" from the pop-up.
- Once the extension is added, you can now start downloading JWPlayer videos. Just go to the website where a video hosted by JWPlayer is embedded.
- Initially, the icon of the Flash Video Downloader is greyed out. So, as soon as it detects a video playing, it should turn to blue. This indicates that there are videos from the site that can be downloaded.
- Next, click on the download icon associated with the video you are trying to download, and the video should be downloaded instantly. If you want to check the playback, just navigate to your download folder where all downloaded browser files are located.
Save JW Player Video Using IDM
IDM is also a great and yet simple solution for downloading videos from JW Player. This is an extension program that needs to be integrated into a browser to work. It allows you to acquire JW Player videos embedded from webpages freely. You can also enjoy the privilege of downloading JW Player videos regardless of the platform and web browser you are using. Most of all, you can download any video without any cost. However, this may require a good and reliable internet connection to reduce the time of the downloading video. Also, the tool has a 31-day trial, so you have to make download as early and as many as you can before the free trial expires. On the other hand, check out the following steps to download videos from JW Player.
How to use IDM
- At first, download IDM by visiting the official web page of the program. Install the program and run it afterwards.
- The next step is to integrate the program onto the browser you want to use. It is recommended to use either Mozilla or Chrome Browser.
- On your browser, click on the three dots at the upper right corner. Hover your mouse to "More tools."
- From the list of options, click on "Extensions" then toggle IDM Integration Module to on.
- This time, relaunch your browser and then visit the site of JW Player. Select the JW Player video you are most interested in and click the "Download this video" attached to the video.
- Select your desired format then from the appearing window, configure some settings(download location, category, description, etc.) and click "Start Download." You can check the video by clicking "Open" or proceed by clicking "Close."
Download JW Player Videos Online with Catchvideo
Our last tool is Catchvideo.net, a browser-dependent program that allows downloading videos through their URL. It's given that it can save videos from different video websites. Well, aside from that, this tool also offers free service for converting videos into an MP3 file. You may also convert videos into OGG, AAC, and FLAC formats. Adjust some audio settings like Bitrate, Channels, and Sample rate.
Furthermore, users may choose to select their preferred video quality from 360P to 4K quality. Just take note that it can't fetch videos from Vevo, music videos, and videos that are subject to copyright. Despite this, it's still considered a great option as it supports mobile devices for downloading JWPlayer videos. With it, you can download videos, even computer handy. Anyway, here's a simple instruction to download videos using this program.
- Open a web browser and go to JWPlayer site or to any site that uses JWPlayer as a host for video streaming.
- Copy the video URL of the video, however, it's a bit tricky get the URL of a JWPlayer video. So make sure to follow the succeeding instructions carefully.
- Right-click near the video you want to download and then select "Inspect." Navigate to Network > Media. Play the video for about 5 seconds, and its requested URL should appear on the Media module.
- Copy the video URL of the requested video. Right-click on the URL and choose "Copy."
- Then, go to the website of Catchvideo.net and paste the video URL on the download box. Next, select your desired video quality and click "Catch!"
- After analyzing the data of the video, click the green "Download" button to save the video on your PC. Just go to the download section of your browser if you wish to see the playback of the video.
All programs featured above are guaranteed helpful when it comes to downloading videos from JW Player. Using these programs, you will be able to enjoy the experience of watching JW Player videos, even without an internet connection needed. Each app comes with an advantage of its own, yet choosing the best tool will still depend on your standards. If you want to download videos on the go, then you should pick the online downloaders. Now, if you want to do more than just downloading videos, it's advisable to choose desktop programs. However, if you are considering the screen recording, AceThinker Video Keeper is probably your best bet. This is something you can not only use for acquiring videos but also for recording important events on your desktop like online classes, making tutorials, and so much more.