AceThinker Video Keeper Pro User Guide
AceThinker Video Keeper is a professional video downloader that enables you to download videos from all trending video sharing and hosting websites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, Niconico, VEVO, Metacafe, Soundcloud, and more. Following the intuitive interface, you can save any online video you like with ease. Let's check the detailed steps about using this program to effectively download videos from 1000+ sites for offline watching and enjoyment.
Download and Install AceThinker Video Keeper
You can download AceThinker Video Keeper from its official website to get the right version you need. After the installer package has been downloaded, double-click it, and follow the installation wizard to install the program on your computer. When the process completes, launch it, and you will see the interface below.
How to Register and Activate the Program
You can use Video Keeper to download videos without registering an account. However, the free trial version has some limits: you can download 3 files per day. It's recommended that you upgrade to the pro version to unlock more powerful functions. You can click "Upgrade to Pro" to purchase the program and then activate it.
Avail of one of its pricing plans to get access to its premium features like downloading more than 3 videos simultaneously. Here, you'll receive a keycode through your e-mail. Check any messages from us and copy the activation code. Go back to Video Keeper and hit the "3 lines" located at its upper-right portion. From the menu that will appear, select "Activate License," then paste the keycode into the box provided. Click "Activate" and start enjoying its premium services!
How to Download Online Videos
This smart video downloader allows you to download videos in 3 ways： you can download videos by URL, search for videos to download or use the embedded browser to navigate and download videos by clicking the download button as you like.
Method 1 Paste URL to Download Video
Like most other video downloaders, you can directly copy and paste the URL to grab the video.
1. Browse and navigate to find the exact video you want to download and copy its URL. After that, run Video Keeper and paste the URL into the blank box area. Click Enter or the search icon, and the program will then start to analyze the video link.
2. After a while, the video will be available for download. Video Keeper offers a built-in player for you to preview the video before downloading it to ensure it's the right video you need. You can directly click the MP4 icon to start the downloading process. Or click More to select the format and resolution you prefer, and then click Download to save it. As you see, you can also download videos as MP3 if needed. Here you can click Change Location to change the location to save the downloaded files.
There will be a downloading list showing you the downloading process. You can pause and resume the downloading to control the whole process.
Method 2 Search and Discover Video to Download
Another convenient way to download the video is to search for the video by entering related keywords line the name, artist, etc., to let the program search and find related videos for you to choose and download.
1. Type any words related to the video and music you wish to download. The program will start to look for the target video and list all the possible results. You can then browse to find the video you want. A filter function is provided to filter the list by duration and update time, which can help you find the target video more quickly.
2. Preview to ensure it's the right file, select the resolution you need, and save it instantly.
Method 3 Download Video With Built-in Browser
The built-in browser will let you discover the videos you like from the embedded 1000+ websites and save them in clicks.
1. Go to the Sites tab, and you can choose to visit the website you want to navigate from the list of 1000+ video and audio sites.
2. Find and play the video you want to download, and you will see a Download button on the right-bottom. Simply click it to load available downloading options.
3. Select MP4 or MP3 with proper resolution and bitrate and start to save the file instantly.
How to Download YouTube Playlist
Video Keeper is an excellent YouTube playlist downloader that lets you download videos from the YouTube playlist to MP4 and MP3. See the steps below about how to download a YouTube playlist. You can also download a full YouTube channel like this.
1. Run the application and paste the YouTube playlist link (take https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwiTZDxPg_I1lR23VnvBOomNXVvWF1K3Z as an example) into the search box. Press Enter to proceed.
2. Select only the videos you want from the playlist or check to choose all the playlist videos to download the entire playlist videos.
3. Choose the desired resolution and format. Click Download to start the downloading process.
How to Download Videos in Batch
Video Keeper supports batch downloading, so you don't have to click the download button many times. You can first enter words to search for videos. From the list of available video downloading, click Batch Download, and you will be able to select multiple videos for downloading at once.
After the selection, you will be prompted to select the output format and resolution. Finally, click Download, and all the videos will be added to the downloading queue.
How to Download YouTube Video with Subtitles
If the YouTube video has an embedded subtitle, Video Keeper will help download YouTube videos with subtitles together, and you can add subtitles to the video using other tools, which is quite helpful for people who are not familiar with the language spoken in the video.
1. Open YouTube within the downloader and find the video you want to download with subtitles. Note that if there is a CC icon in the video, then it means the video has embedded subtitles, and you can use our program to download the subtitles.
2. Click the Download icon, and the program will start to parse it and provide all the downloading options. Select the needed video option and check the box before Download Subtitles.
3. Click Download and both the video and subtitles will be downloaded. The subtitles will be saved in VVT format.
How to Manage the Downloaded Videos
All the downloaded files can be found under the Downloaded tab and are categorized by Video, Audio, and Subtitle. From there, you can directly open the file location, play video/audio, search for files, delete unwanted items, and view the source link according to your needs.
Video Keeper FAQs
For more questions about price, registration, function, usage, etc. about AceThinker Video Keeper, you can check its FAQ page at: https://www.acethinker.com/support/video-keeper-pro-faq