iPad has made our digital life easier than ever as it can be used to play games, watch movies, take photos, showing demos, etc. And there should be some circumstances when you need to share iPad screen on PC to share the media files with multiple people on the computer's large screen. For example, you won't display the photos on your iPad to a number of friends, or you may need to present a video demo to colleagues. Here we're going to teach you 5 different methods that you can try for iPad PC screen sharing. Just have a look and share all the media content from your iPad to PC in real-time.
Share iPad Screen with iOS Mirror
There are many applications can mirror iPad screen to PC, and one of them is iOS Mirror. One distinct feature of this tool is its ability to capture screen activities together with its audio. A feature worthy of praise, iOS Mirror is indeed a revolutionary tool for people who seeks to share and record their screen activities on PC. Aside from recording, the tool can also take screenshots or images in high-quality and in various image formats. Adding annotations to a screenshot and video is also a benefit when using this tool. There is a built-in editor on the tool which is capable of adding figures and other notes on the screen. To learn how to use this tool, follow these steps.
Step 1 Install iOS Mirror
To download the installer of iOS Mirror, click one of the buttons below. Once the download is complete, run the installer on the PC and then follow the instructions of the setup wizard, to properly install the application.
Try it for Free
Step 2 Share iOS screen on PC
To cast the iOS screen on the PC, launch iOS Mirror and click the "iOS" tab. From the iOS device, swipe up from the bottom part of the screen to launch the "Control Center." From the Control Center tap the "Screen Mirroring" option and then tap the name of the PC from the window that will appear. The iOS screen will automatically appear on the PC after that. Make sure that both iOS and PC are connected to the same Wi-fi network for the sharing to work.
Step 3 Record the screen-cast
From the iOS Mirror interface, there is a section where the different options are docked. Among these features, is the "Record" button and the screen-shot button. Utilize the options depending on the situation of the screen-cast. The "Record" feature is best for recording gameplay and recording mobile videos so that they can be played on the bigger screen.
Mirror iPad Screen using Reflector
As you may have seen with any of your Apple devices, there is a feature called "AirPlay" and Reflector makes the most of this feature to display iPad screen on PC. Before you start, you will need to ensure that your computer and tablet are connected to the same WiFi connection and you will also find that it works on both Mac and PC. At times, users do have a little trouble with getting this to work but resetting the AirPlay feature normally sorts this problem out.
- Get the installer of Reflector from this link, and set it up on your PC.
- As long as your two devices are connected to the same wi-fi network, connect the iPad to Reflector by launching the "Control Center" and tap the "Airplay" or "Screen Mirroring" option.
- When this is done, you should see your iPad’s screen mirrored onto your computer. Tap on the "Done" button and you will see that the AirPlay feature has been connected and the screen is mirrored.
Cast iPad with Lonely Screen Recorder
Next, we have a free-to-use program that can stream iPad screen to PC. After downloading and installing correctly, an iPad share screen to PC will be possible and you don’t even have to download anything onto your iPad. If you’re running a general firewall, it may block the use of some features so you should specify on which networks the program should be allowed, and then the program should work perfectly fine from here. Because they lack security compared to others, public networks are not advised.
- First thing to do, is to install Lonely Screen by downloading the installer from the link here,and run it on your PC.
- Immediately open the tool after installation to start the process.
- Make sure that both device, the iPad and PC are connected to the same network. Launch the Control Center from the iPad and tap the "Screen Mirroring" or "Airplay" options. The name Lonely Screen will appear on the list, and select it to connect.
- Once the mirror is successful, you can start using your iOS device on a much bigger screen.
Cast iPad to Computer with X-Mirage
Another iPad to PC screen mirroring tool that you can use is X-mirage. This tool uses "Airplay" to mirror your iPad to the PC device or a much larger screen. This comes handy especially when you want to show your activities to a larger audience. X-mirage supports various file formats so the video output is playable on any type of PC. Below are the steps to use X-mirage.
- Get up X-Mirage on your PC by downloading the installer from the link, and run it.
- Run the software after installation to launch the tool. On the interface, the tool have various options including a tutorial on how to use X-Mirage.
- Both device should be connected to the same internet connection for this to work. On the Control Center of the iPad, tap the "Screen Mirroring or Airplay" button and select X-mirage from the list.
- When the mirroring process is successful, the iPad screen will be casted on the PC and you can start your activities.
People mirror iPad to a computer screen for various reasons. And to do that, you should choose the best tool that can provide seamless mirroring capabilities. The tools mentioned above can provide the best mirroring experience for iPad users. But most of the tools are only limited to screencasting alone. On the other hand, Acethinker iPhone Screen Recorder offers fast mirroring and recording functions. This is the best tool to use for a more professional approach to mirroring your iOS device to your PC.