iPhones come with a very stable operating system that hardly ever gets a software bug or issue. However, sometimes we create issues. There could be a chance that you set the wrong password for your phone where you mistyped a digit. In some cases, your kids mistakenly set the password and then forget. There could even be a case where you need to sneak in your kid’s or partner’s phone for once. Well, using the Emergency Call Screen is a fantastic way to unlock the iPhone for once. One of the important things is that the unlock iPhone with emergency call screen may be with some iPhones, but it will not work on all models and iOS versions. So, here are the different ways to use this glitch.
Top 3 Ways to Unlock iPhone with Emergency Call Screen
f you are looking for how to unlock an iPhone with an emergency call screen, you are at the right place. Here are the three ways you can unlock an iPhone with the emergency call screen method:
1. Try dialing the wrong passcode.
You do not know the right passcode, so the only option for you is to try out the wrong passcodes. This is a trick that will not work on iOS 14 or above. So, if you have an iPhone that has not been updated to iOS 14 or above, you can follow these steps for how to unlock disabled iPhone with emergency call screen.
- Enter the wrong passcode and press cancel. So, it would help if you started with turning the phone off and then turning it on. Once the phone is on, you need to enter the wrong passcode.
- Tap on the Emergency Call and cold power button. The phone will not recognize the passcode, so you can cancel it and then press the emergency call icon. Hold the power button to get the slide to turn off-screen. Once that screen appears, cancel it, and move to the next step.
- Cancel the turn-off screen and dial the wrong number. When you finish the previous step, you will note a blue taskbar is present on the screen., Now you can dial any wrong on the emergency call and cancel it instantly.
- Turn the screen off and on and quickly press the power button. The last thing you need to do is turn the screen off and on and then hold the power button while tapping on the emergency call. Do all of this before the slider appears, and you will have an unlocked iPhone.
2. Try calling some emergency number.
Calling some emergency number also does the trick for you. All you need to do here is repeatedly dial the emergency calling numbers for some time before this trick works. So, here are all the steps that you need to follow.
- Turn the phone on and go on the Emergency call screen. First, you need to turn your phone off and then turn it on usually. When the iPhone turns on, you need to refrain from entering any passcode and go to the emergency call screen straight away.
- Call some number and cancel it right away several times. When you are on the emergency call screen, you need to dial some numbers. That number can be an emergency call contact or any random number that you can dial. The trick here is to dial repeatedly several times. If there is some issue with this method, then that is that you do not know how many times you need to repeat the process. Similarly, there is no surety or certainty that this process will work for you.
- Press the Home Button. Once you have been dialing the random numbers repeatedly, you can press the home button, which will do the job if the trick works for you. Pressing the home button will get you on the home screen, meaning that the trick worked for you. While these tricks seem to be working, there is a lot of hassle, and following critical steps makes them not too attractive. We do have a straightforward solution to the problem below.
3. Use the AceThinker iPhone Unlocker Tool.
If none of the mentioned troubleshooting worked for you, the last hope is the AceThinker iPhone Unlocker tool. It is an amazing tool that works regardless of the software version and the device model. So, below are all the steps you need to follow for this method to work.
Step 1 Download and Install the AceThinker iPhone Unlocker Tool.
First, you need to download the AceThinker iPhone Unlocker tool on your computer. It is free to download and use tools, so you can easily install and use them on your macOS computers and Windows computers.
Step 2 Connect your Device.
As the installation process is complete, you can open the tool and connect the iPhone to the computer using a data cable.
Step 3 Let the Tool Do its Job.
As the tool detects your device, you only need to wipe off the password without any issues. All of these features work on all the latest iPhone models so that you can unlock iPhone 12 Pro Max as well as older models up to iPhone 4.
The best thing here is that it works on a long-range of locks, including the following:
- Four-digit passcode
- Six digit passcode
- Touch ID
- Face ID
While you can use any of these methods, how to bypass the iPhone lock screen using an emergency call trick. It is better that you only use it for your devices because using such a trick on someone else’s device can get you into legal trouble if you get caught doing something illegal. We hope the above mentioned methods help you out if you have your phone screen locked and do not remember the passcode.