Passcodes are an essential iPhone security measure in stopping other users from accessing our private information. Additionally, unlocking a mobile device gives access to accounts on social media platforms, email accounts, and messaging apps that can only be accessed by the person who owns it. If you're reading this post, I'm sure you're stuck on your lock screen. It's a regular occurrence that many people fail to remember the iPhone screen's password. However, the trusted assistant, Siri, is able to be employed to unlock our phone. What if it doesn't work; in this article, we will go over several ways to unlock iPhone without Siri.
What Will Happen If You Enter the Wrong Password Too Many Times?
- Forgot password for iPhone is a highly annoying problem. If you repeatedly enter the wrong passcode, the iPhone will be blocked, so you won't be able to access the phone or utilize it usually. So, before we discuss how to reset your iPhone passcode, we need to know what happens if you enter the incorrect passcode too many times.
- If you incorrectly enter the wrong passcode six times, iPhone will be disabled for one minute.
- If you enter the wrong password in 7times, iPhone will be disabled for 5 minutes.
- If you enter the wrong password 8 times, the iPhone is disabled for up to 15 minutes.
- If you typed in an incorrect passcode more than 9 times in a row, iPhone is disabled for the duration of 60 minutes.
- If you have entered an incorrect password 10 times, your iPhone will be turned off and connected to iTunes. At this moment, there is no possibility to enter your password once more unless you choose to take steps to unlock your iPhone.
The Easiest Way to Unlock iPhone Without Siri – AceThinker iPhone Unlocker
In discussing how to bypass iPhone screen lock without Siri, the best method is to use professional software, which is the most effective method in my experience. Particularly when iPhone cannot be locked with a proper passcode, iTunes or iCloud may not be able to unlock your iPhone without a password. But, AceThinker iPhone Unlocker will help you unlock your iPhone within a matter of minutes, regardless of the situation.
- Resolve forget iPhone screen passwords or all types of lock issues immediately.
- Repair/Unlock a disabled iPhone using iTunes or iCloud in just a few minutes.
- Get rid of Apple ID from your iPhone without passwords quickly and easily.
- Fully compatible with every iOS platform, including the most up-to-date iOS 15 and iPhone 13.
Try it for Free
How to unlock iPhone without Siri, Passcode, or iTunes?
Step 1 Choose Option Named As Wipe Password
Open AceThinker iPhone Unlocker, choose Wipe Password in the main menu, and press Start to proceed further. After that, connect the iPhone to your computer by using a USB cable.
Step 2 Download Firmware
After your device is successfully recognized and connected, all its data are displayed. Make sure it's the correct information and press download to download the firmware you need to unlock. The rule of thumb is that the firmware download can take some time because the firmware is quite large.
Step 3 Unlock Your iPhone Password without Siri
Once the firmware has been downloaded, select Unlock to begin the process of wiping your password. You'll then be asked to enter "0000" to confirm it. In a matter of minutes after that, the password on your display will disappear.
Other Ways to Unlock iPhone without Siri
1. Use Find My iPhone Feature
While AceThinker is among the most simple and effective ways how to unlock iPhone without Siri, there are alternative methods to unlock it. One of them is to use Find My iPhone. You might be wondering whether Find My iPhone is designed to find lost phones? Not really. It can also help to unlock a phone. Here are the steps to follow to accomplish that.
- Locate a computer or other device to access this page.
- Log in with the Apple ID the device is connected to.
- Select "All Devices" and then click that device that you're trying to unlock.
- Tap to "Erase iPhone", which will erase all information on this device.
- Last but not least, utilize iTunes and iCloud to recover the data.
2. Unlock iPhone without Siri Via iTunes
Suppose you've turned off "Find My iPhone" on your device, but the iCloud method does not work on your behalf. In that case, iTunes is the second method to unlock your iPhone passcodes without Siri.
- Make sure you connect to connect your iPhone to a computer you previously synced to.
- Start iTunes on your computer, and click on the phone icon to show the information for your iPhone.
- Click "Summary" on the left side, and follow "Restore iPhone" on the right side "Restore iPhone" button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to restore your iPhone. Once the restore process is finished, the screen lock is removed, and you can access the iPhone without the need for a password.
3. Unlock Your iPhone without Siri Using Recovery Mode
Recovery Mode is another method on how to get into a locked iPhone without the password and Siri. However, forcing your iPhone to enter recovery mode could often pose bricks problems. It may make the iPhone cease to function.
For iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, or higher: Press and hold the "Side" button and one of the "Volume Button" for a few seconds. Drag the slider Power off to turn off the iPhone. After that, press and hold the "Volume Down" button to connect your iPhone to iTunes. Then press and hold down your "Volume Down" button to enter the recovery mode.
4. Unlock Your Device with iCloud
In addition to the use of iTunes, Apple allows you to erase the password on iPhone through iCloud by selecting "Erase iPhone" in "Find My iPhone." This deletes your iPhone and erases the iPhone password, and iPhone is then reset as an entirely new device.
The steps are as follows to know how to unlock iPhone without passcode or Siri:
- Visit iCloud.com and log in using your account.
- After you access your iCloud control panel, click "Find iPhone" and choose the device you want to lock under the "All Devices tab."
- Then click "Erase iPhone" and confirm the operation. After that, your iPhone will be restored. It is possible to connect to the network and start setting it up.
Unlocking your phone using or without Siri may seem daunting at first, but once you've done it, it's a breeze. AceThinker it's a straightforward job! Instead of going through an arduous process of unlocking your phone using iTunes or Find My iPhone, AceThinker offers a speedy route.