Apple provides its users with easy methods to block contact numbers, phone numbers, and emails on the iOS device. If you block a phone contact or number on your iPhone and send messages to it, the messages will not be delivered or received. Sometimes, you'll accidentally block someone from messaging you, only to reconsider and would like to retrieve blocked messages on your iPhone. If you're thinking about retrieving blocked text messages on your iPhone, or can it be done? Check out this article to find out how to block or unblock anyone, and discover an easy method to retrieve deleted messages from your iPhone regardless of whether backups are available or not.
Is it Actually Possible to Retrieve Blocked Messages on iPhone?
Many people are asking similar questions about recover blocked texts iPhone on the internet. The answer to the question of if it's possible to retrieve blocked messages iPhone is NO. If you block a telephone address or number on your iPhone, you won't get any calls, text messages, voice messages, etc., from the phone number. The text messages don't get sent at all, and you won't receive an email notification. If you come across someone saying it can retrieve messages blocked from your iPhone and iPad, be aware of it. None of the software will be able to solve the issue in any way. If you block a phone number or person from messaging you through your iPhone, there's no blocked folder to store messages from blocked numbers, just like on the Android phone. In this case, you will not view the messages received while the phone number is blocked. Suppose you've already received text messages before blocking the numbers or contacts. In that case, Try your luck since you've received messages before.
Blocking & Unblocking Someone on your Contact List
How to Block Someone on the iPhone?
There are many reasons for blocking a phone number or contact in an iPhone. Whatever the reason is, you can follow these steps to stop the person from annoying you:
- Start your Settings application on your iPhone and select Facebook, Messages, or Phone.
- Scroll down, tap "Blocked," and click on the "Add New" button.
- Choose the contact you want to block and tap "Done" to finish the procedure.
How to Unblock Someone on iPhone?
If, due to some reason, you accidentally blocked someone from the iPhone you have, do not worry. You can easily unblock the contact or number. Here's how you can accomplish that:
- Start your Settings App for your iPhone and then tap Phone.
- Scroll down, and then tap " Blocked Contacts" Here, you'll see a list of all blocked numbers on your iPhone.
- Select the contact you would like to remove from your block. Tap " Edit" and then tap on the minus sign, and click " Unblock" to remove the contact's number from the list of blocked contacts.
Retrieve Deleted Messages on iPhone with iOS Data Recovery
AceThinker iOS Data Recovery is an advanced and all-in-one application that helps you recover deleted or lost information, including recover blocked messages on the iPhone. It can also resolve iPhone issues that are not functioning normally and back up iOS data and transfer WhatsApp data between iOS devices and computers. Download the program and follow the step-by-step instructions below to utilize all features.AceThinker has three modes recovering files using iOS devices, iTunes Backup, and iCloud backup. It is possible to recover deleted or lost photos, messages, videos contacts, etc., via a device like your iPhone, iPad, and iPod directly without backup files. iTunes backup feature without needing a device or internet access. If your device has been damaged, lost, or deleted due to a jailbreak or other accident that leads to the loss of data. The tool can make use of the iTunes backup feature without having to connect. Extract text messages, images, video, audio, calendars, contacts, and more using iCloud backups to retrieve broken or stolen iPhone information.
Try it for Free.
- It offers three modes through which you can recover your data.
- It can also detect and scan and recover almost all kinds of data on your devices, including, Message Attachments, Camera Roll, Voicemail, Photo Library, Voice Memos, and many others.
- You can also save the data to your computer for future backup.
- It offers three options, which means you can select the most suitable one for your needs to get all the data you need back.
- It is compatible with all iPhone, iPad, and iPod models, including iPhone X, 12 Pro Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPod touch 6, etc.
- It can recover data from iTunes/iPad/iPhone or backup files.
How to Retrieve Data Using AceThinker Data Recovery
- Start the program, find it, select the "Recover using an iOS Device" option, and choose it. After that, the device must be connected. If the device is found, its name will be displayed.
- For you to proceed, you'll have to hit the button that reads "Start Scan." iPhone Data Recovery is going to start the process of scanning your device for deleted files.
- To retrieve deleted files, simply click the "Recover" option. It will make sure that the files are saved on your computer.
- You can have your documents viewed when the scanning process is completed. This allows you to determine which files can be salvaged. On the right side of the program, you'll notice various kinds of data/files. They could include call history, texts, WhatsApp calls, and many more. If you click on any or all of the categories above, the information related to it will be shown. Photos can be rotated and viewed.
There isn't any official way to recover messages that were blocked from your iPhone. If you don't wish to miss specific messages, there's no need to put them in a blocklist. If you're not interested in reading someone's messages for a time, you can ignore them. This article should be helpful to you. If you genuinely wish to recover blocked messages on your iPhone, we suggest you request the person to show them on their phone. It's not a good idea; however, it works.