Living in a virtual world, where machines operate everything, talking to people using modern devices and gadgets is considered normal. We can connect to everyone with just a few ticks. There are a lot of applications that we can use for communication. One of them is KakaoTalk. KakaoTalk is often referred to as KaTalk. It is a South Korean-originated messaging application launched in March of 2010. KakaoTalk offers free calls and messages, and you can also share photos, videos, voice messages, and many more as long as you are using your mobile data or WiFi connection. However, we cannot avoid unfortunate things from happening. Sometimes, people might accidentally delete their messages. Or, their phone malfunctions and deletes some important chats. Retrieving deleted messages can be so hard and sometimes brings headaches, especially for those using iOS devices. And from time to time, iOS updates affect the data of all the applications installed on your phone. That includes the data saved from your KakaoTalk. Fortunately, we have discovered a way for you to recover deleted Kakao messages on your iPhone device.
Restore KakaoTalk Chat via Acethinker Fone Keeper
If you forgot to backup any data from your device, you might need a third-party tool to retrieve lost and deleted data on your KakaoTalk. AceThinker Fone Keeper - iOS Data Recovery is the best and trusted software for recovering data from your KaTalk. This tool will help you on how to retrieve deleted messages on KakaoTalk. Aside from that, this tool can help you to recover deleted and encrypted files on your device. Moreover, it also supports all kinds of iOS devices and versions, including iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone XR, iPad Pro, iPod touch 6. etc.
Try it for Free.
- To begin with, you can click any of the download options above to save the tool on your desktop. After loading, you can finish the installation process to proceed with retrieving.
- After the tool is installed, open it. Using a USB cord, connect your phone to your desktop. And wait for the AceThinker iOS Data Recovery to discover your iPhone.
- After the tool recognizes your iPhone, click the “iPhone Data Recovery” to access the “Recover from iOS Device” option. Then, click the “Start Scan” button to proceed.
- Once you start scanning, all your files from your phone will appear on the left part of the tool. Select the KakaoTalk application, and you will be able to review all messages before recovering them from your device.
- Finally, after selecting all the preferred messages, you want to recover from your Kakaotalk. Tick the “Recover” button to save them on your device.
Recover KakaoTalk Chat from iTunes Backup
You may also retrieve KakaoTalk messages from your iTunes backup. To do this, make sure that you’ve already created your iTunes backup. However, remember that iTunes will require your device to restore the whole backup to your iPhone, which might affect the existing data on your device. There is a possibility that the existing data will be overwritten after the process. To prevent that from happening, follow the steps below on how to restore the KakaoTalk chat history iPhone safely.
- Open iTunes on your computer. Connect your iPhone using a USB wire. Make sure that your iTunes is updated. This will improve the restoration process.
- Wait until iTunes recognizes your iPhone. After that, click the "iPhone" icon that will appear on the iTunes' interface.
- Under the "Backups" option, click the "Restore Backup" then select the backups you need. You can choose the backups relevant to your findings. After that, tick the "Restore" button to proceed.
- After such, you will have to wait until the process is done. Keep your iPhone connected to your desktop until it is done.
Retrieve KakaoTalk Messages from iCloud
You can also recover deleted Kakao messages through iCloud. If you enabled the automatic iCloud backup, this procedure is appropriate for you. However, using this technique will delete all your existing data after the backup is done. Another thing to remember is that you may not be able to back up all the data on your iPhone if the iCloud storage is insufficient. To help you recover your deleted kakao messages safely, follow these steps.
- To begin with the process, you must first erase all the data and presets of your iPhone device. To do that, go to the settings, then click “General.” After that, tick the “Reset” and click the “Erase All Content and Settings” button. Before doing such, make sure to remember all your passwords such as WiFi, your Apple ID, and many more.
- After ticking the “Erase All Content and Settings” button, it will take you to the “Hello Screen” or the “Set up” options. From there, follow the onscreen procedures just like setting your device for the first time.
- Once you see the “Apps & Data” option, click the “Restore from iCloud Backup” button. You need to log in to iCloud using your Apple ID. Then pick the backups you need.
- Keep your device connected to the WiFi network until the process is done. Finally, check your KakaoTalk application and see if your messages were restored.
There are a lot of ways to recover data on your iOS device. However given the steps above, AceThinker iOS Data Recovery is the best tool for you to retrieve any deleted data and encrypted file. Including the deleted messages from your KakaoTalk. This tool has a lot of potential because of its features. You can try it for yourself!