The iPhone camera shaking issue is a hot topic among many iPhone users, especially for those who regularly use their phones on the go. One of the main causes for this phenomenon is that users often hold their phones in their hands when they are traveling on planes or buses since they have little room to put their phones on a holder. Holding them in your hand and shaking them around can certainly cause them to shake and make noise that is not at all desirable when you are trying to take high-quality images or videos. However, there are ways on how to stop the iPhone camera from shaking.
5 Working Methods to Stop iPhone Camera from Shaking
Now without any further delay, the following are the five practical ways on how to stop an iPhone camera from shaking.
1. Clean the Camera’s Lens
Let's begin with the most basic, but not always an efficient solution. The lens of the iPhone camera could be dirty if your iPhone causes a shaky camera problem. The fact is that if your lens is clogged with dust or other debris, the camera's autofocus (AF) can go crazy. For that, you’ll need to use a microfiber cloth to clean your lens. There are touch screen-cleaning pads that are available, cloth wipes are reliable and scratch-resistant cloth. They are made of faux suede which is why they can easily remove dirt and dust from iPhone screens. However, Do not use liquid cleaners! It will cause damage to your iPhone. After wiping the lens clean, check if there is any shakiness. However, the technician who repaired your iPhone may have neglected to clean your camera. This is not a good idea. However, you can bring it back to the technician for professional clean-up. Don't be afraid to take your iPhone to an Apple store if your camera shakes.
2. Try Restarting your iPhone
Although it's becoming a cliché, you can restart your iPhone. It's something that has been written many times about, but restarting your iPhone can potentially solve your problem. Although you have read about it many times, restarting an iPhone can often solve problems, such as camera issues, or make the device more efficient. By following the methods mentioned below you can start your iPhone.
iPhones That Have a Physical Home Button
- Press the Home and power buttons simultaneously for a long time.
- Don't touch the buttons and Wait for the Apple logo.
- Lock your iPhone, wait, and then relaunch the camera.
- Check if the iPhone camera shaking has stopped or not.
iPhones Without a Physical Home Button Or Power Button
- Open the Assistive Touch Button.
- Click the Device icon.
- After you have opened the Device icon, click the More icon.
- Tap on the Restart button and Your iPhone will then restart automatically.
3. Add a Magnet to your Phone Case
Try attaching a magnet and see if the iPhone camera vibrating stops or iPhone camera keeps shaking. As we mentioned, this is also another iPhone camera shaking that a magnet could interfere with your gyroscope. However, gluing a magnet to a camera case might be able to eliminate the shaking. It might not be for everyone. If you don't have any other options, it might be worth trying to stop the shaking with a magnet.
4. Restore & Update Phone using iTunes
Many software issues can be fixed by restoring an iPhone. It could be software-related issues such as slow performance, my iPhone camera is shaking, no touchscreen response, or a black screen; these are the few commonly faced problems. Surprisingly the iPhone camera shaking could be caused by a software issue that can be fixed via iTunes restoring.
To restore your iPhone, follow the guide below.
- Open iTunes on your phone and connect it to the computer.
- Click on the device icon after iTunes detects your device.
- Click on the Restore button on the screen.
5. Use a Professional iPhone System Recovery Tool – AceThinker
Users will encounter many issues while using the iPhone camera. iPhone users have experienced problems such as the black screen, no response issue, apple white logo issue, etc. The most professional way to get rid of such issues is to use a professional system recovery tool, AceThinker Fone Keeper - iOS System Recovery is one of the best iPhone recovery systems tools available right now, which can fix restart issues, system upgrades, blue screen issues, logo stuck issues, iPhone camera shaking problems, and many more. No matter what the situation is, AceThinker can fix it conveniently and quickly for you. It is available to install for both Windows and Mac operating computers.
Try it for Free
Use the following guide to use this iPhone System Recovery Tool.
- Install the program on your iPhone and select the iOS system recovery option.
- After selecting the recovery option press the Start button and connect your iPhone to a PC. After connecting, select one of the two repair modes i.e Advance mode or Standard mode.
- Click on standard mode and you’ll be redirected to a new page. Download firmware from there and repair the iOS system.
- After that, wait for a minute while AceThinker repairs your iPhone. Once the repairs finish you will see a completed message on your screen. After running this system recovery on your iPhone, your device will revert to non-jailbreak status. AceThinker will update your Operating System to the newest one after running system recovery.
Once you run into an iPhone camera shaky problem try to perform all of the above-mentioned methods such as restarting your phone, putting a magnet in your phone case, and cleaning the camera. However out of all the mentioned methods running a system recovery check like using AceThinker. This will not only help you get rid of the iPhone camera shaking problem but also update your OS to the latest version.