Hisense TV happens to be in the best budget TV category as it offers extreme quality graphics, compatible with various graphic screen resolution like 4K, HD and Full HD. It is equally capable of delivering high-quality pictures, videos as well as other visual contents types. Nevertheless, its standard screencasting only works for devices that are Android enabled. But if you have an iPhone and want to connect iPhone to Hisense TV, you can try a couple of options; they do appear to be complicated at first sight, but not to worry as we have simplified everything for you. Just check the solutions and detailed steps below.
You can explore various ways to cast iPhone to Hisense TV. You could use receivers, USB plug-in, or third party applications like AceThinker Mirror. Many persons are not aware of the last option. It's a mirroring application that is platform-independent, sharing screens among different devices without compromising picture quality. You can equally use it for displaying three devices simultaneously. For mirroring your iPhone to Hisense TV, follow the instructions below.
Step 1 Download and install AceThinker Mirror
Download the installer by clicking one of the buttons below. Once the download is finished, launch the installer on the PC then follow the instructions from the setup wizard.
Try it for Free
Step 2 Connect the devices
Connect the device by launching the tool on the PC, and then from the main interface, select which platform to use. Then, connect the device to the PC by connecting it to the same wifi connection.
Step 3 Start the Mirror
Tap "Screen Mirroring" from the new window that will appear.
TV Assist functions like a DNLA server that lets you stream iPhone to Hisense TV. It works with devices that operate 8.0 iOS or other later versions. TV Assist gives you the option of playing your media onto compatible DLNA devices like smart TVs, media players, game consoles, and many more. You can also stream sites like YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook with this app. On how you can connect your iPhone to a Hisense smart television, observe these instructions.
- Download the application onto your iPhone as well as install it after the download.
- Start the TV Assist app on the devices. Ensure that your iPhone and Smart TV are one wireless server. Have the device connected to the TV.
- Launch the app on your iPhone and then open any media file for your casting pleasure. When you want to play any video, tap “Play Videos”.
- As soon as it is connected to the Smart TV, start playing your preferred multimedia files from iPhone.
The AirServer is another means of connecting your iPhone to your Hisense television. This screen mirroring iPhone to Hisense TV application is well known and is useful for casting content from iPhone onto any smart TV. Besides its casting features, it equally supports other functions like mirroring from Google cast devices, Miracast, or AirPlay. You can use this app to do media streaming from Apple Music, Spotify, as well as YouTube without bothering about internet connection getting lost since it creates guest networks. Below is a guide for mirroring your iPhone content onto your Hisense TV with AirServer.
- Download the AirServer and install on your iPhone as well as TV.
- Open Control Center in your iPhone/iPad and then tap “Screen Mirroring” to display the list of devices.
- Choose your TV name from the device list and watch your iPhone stream content onto your television.
One of the easiest and default methods to screen mirror iPhone on Hisense TV is by connecting it using an HDMI Cable. This connector can transmit the iPhone's data and make it compatible with a different display controller like a TV monitor. Usually, they are only available to stream the data of the system unit into the computer monitor. But since the emergence of smartphones, the developers adapted to the trend and created a micro-HDMI connector. Also, using an HDMI cable enhances the quality of the picture with better contrast and image saturation. One significant advantage of using these cables is that they are cheap. Typically, one cable only costs around $5.00 on average and is available to use in the long run. Check the steps provided below to learn more about this connector.
- First, using an HDMI-to-Lightning adapter, connect the adapter end to the iPhone and the HDMI cable to the Hisense TV.
- Then, get the TV's remote control and press the "Input" button, and a list of options will appear. From here, select the "HDMI Port" option to continue.
- Next, use the arrow keys on the remote to select the iPhone device. Once selected, press "Enter" to confirm. Finally, the iPhone screen is mirrored to the Hisense TV.
The last solution to connect iPhone to Hisense Smart TV is using a ChromeCast device. Like some options mentioned above, ChromeCast also connects the phone to the TV wirelessly. With its help, users can access applications for streaming like Netflix, YouTube, and Google Play. Additionally, the iPhone will act as the TV's remote and can activate the screen mirror via tapping the "Cast" button. However, one major drawback of using it on an iPhone device is that some apps might not be compatible. The reason is that ChromeCast specializes in casting Android devices along their default applications. To learn more about it, follow the steps below.
- Buy a Chromecast device in a local store near you or purchase it online.
- Next, plug the ChromeCast into the HDMI slot of the Hisense TV. Using the TV, check the "Source" and change it to "HDMI".
- Wait for a few seconds, and it will first recognize the device. After that, using the iPhone, go to YouTube and search for a video.
- From here, tap the "Cast" icon and select "Chromecast". Now, you can watch the video on the Hisense TV.
The last two options indeed work, but AceThinker Mirror is a great alternative that gives you extra flexibility that other solutions don't offer. These straightforward ways of connecting your iPhone to Hisense TV. With these methods, you can watch your lovely movies or even play your favorite games on a more prominent display. The first two approaches let you cast content wirelessly, a more convenient means when it comes to streaming media. Nevertheless, AceThinker Mirror's high-quality content output and its ability to connect multiple devices simultaneously give it the edge over the others, letting you do more than casting your iPhone content onto your Hisense TV. Aside from Hisense TV, you can also use it to mirror iPhone to Philips TV, connect iPhone to Vizio TV, etc.