As all we know, YouTube is one the most extensive video distributions worldwide. It lets the users share their lives by uploading it to this platform and allowing the public to watch it. On the other side, if you are not a content maker, you can still use it to stream videos for educational or entertainment purposes. With all the excellent content we can find from this, admit it or not, we also want to download videos, especially if that video is a tutorial type and you wish to view and try it offline. In line with this, we'll offer you ways to download YouTube video by changing URL and using a desktop tool.
Different Ways to Change URL to Download YouTube Video
Want to save data and time when downloading a video? Then, instead of downloading a tool, why not try to change YouTube URL to download and save it on your devices? With that, here are the 3 different ways on how to download YouTube videos by URL changing so you can conveniently download videos you love from YouTube and watch blocked YouTube video.
Tip No. 1: Add "ss" to the YouTube link
- The first step to performing YouTube link download trick is by going to YouTube and look for the video.
- Download YouTube videos by changing URL ss. Make sure to place "ss" before "YouTube."
- Once okay, it will direct you to an online tool's site. And from there, wait for the app to process the link.
- Click the "Download" button to choose your video quality. Finally, hit Download again.
Original link: https:// youtube.com/watch?v=_JuVn0-zD2c
Altered link: https://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=_JuVn0-zD2c
Tip No. 2: Replace the word "youtube" with "youpak"
- To change the link to download YouTube videos, search for the YouTube video.
- After clicking the video you want, change "youtube" to the address bar and hit Enter.
- On the site, hit "Click here to download this video." From there, choose your video format, and the file will automatically start downloading.
Original link: https://youtube.com//watch?v=_JuVn0-zD2c
Altered link: https://youpak.com/watch?v=_JuVn0-zD2c
Tip No. 3: Insert "pp" after "youtube"
- To save that video using YouTube download link trick, go to the YouTube site and look for the video.
- Put "pp" after "youtube" to the address bar.
- After that, the site will automatically analyze the video. From there, click the "Download" button beside your preferred resolution.
- Once the downloading process you can playrt YouTube in VLC.
Original link: https://youtube.com/watch?v=_JuVn0-zD2c
Altered link: https://youtubepp.com/watch?v=_JuVn0-zD2c
Tip No. 4: Insert "pwn" after "youtube"
- To initiate the YouTube video download link trick visit the official YouTube site and search for the video.
- Insert "pwn" after "youtube" to the url bar.
- Then you will be directed to the video downloader. Then choose what format you would like to save the video, then click the "Download" button beside your chosen resolution.
- Lastly wait for the file to be downloaded.
Original link: https://youtube.com//watch?v=_JuVn0-zD2c
Altered link: https://pwnyoutube.com//watch?v=_JuVn0-zD2c
The Professional Desktop Tool to Download YouTube Video
As you can see, the process of change YouTube link to download will direct you to external sites; whereas you can do the final touch before downloading them. Although the download YouTube video by changing link methodologies above are indeed useful, there are times wherein these tips are - unfortunately - won't work as always. Sometimes you may be unable to download YouTube videos using YouTube downloader. And with this dilemma, we will be offering you one more solution that will surely give you an easy way other than to change the link to download YouTube videos.
AceThinker Video Keeper is a gem on the internet that you have to try. It has a lot to offer, and it will amaze you as to how this works as a YouTube video downloader. It allows you to quickly download videos in HD 720P, 1080P, and even 4K, which will give you a clear viewing even on a large screen. Moreover, you can also save videos in bulk with no time by using its "Batch Download Feature." And you don't have to add or change URL to download YouTube videos because this software only supports the copy-and-paste-URL method. As easy as that, you can now re-watch those videos anytime you want. Here are the additional features that this tool has, and to start using this tool, follow the steps below.
Try it for Free
- It allows you to download MP3 in 320kbps MP3 from different music streaming sites such as Audiomack, Soundcloud, Bandcamp, etc.
- It can also let you convert and download the video to MP3.
- It has a built-in player for easy video previewing of video.
- You can search for the YouTube video on its built-in browser so you don't have to open a new tab or browser.
- It lets you download videos not only from YouTube but also from popular video streaming platforms, Vimeo, Facebook, DailyMotion, Ted, and more,
Step 1 Download and Launch the Tool
Click the download button provided above to install the app. Save it and run it as instructed. Next, launch the app so you can familiarize yourself with the tool.
Step 2 Search for the YouTube Video and Copy the URL
Navigate to your browser and open a new window for YouTube. Next, search for a video you want to download on the search bar. After that, click on the video and go to the address bar to copy its URL. (Note that even if the YouTube video has been deleted, as long as you have the URL, you will be able to download deleted YouTube videos with URL.)
Step 3 Paste the URL to Analyze the Video
As I mentioned, this doesn't require you to change link to download YouTube videos. To know how, just look for the "Paste URL" field and paste the link there. Then, hit the "+" button to start the URL analysis. Wait until the video thumbnail appears.
Step 4 Customize and Download YouTube Video
Besides the video thumbnail, you will see "MP4" and "More." If you do not have to perform a YouTube URL download trick, click the first button. Meanwhile, to alter the quality or if you're going to convert the video to MP3, click "More." Once everything is set, click "Download," and it will be available on your device in a few minutes.
Step 5 Play the Downloaded YouTube Video
To check if you downloaded the video successfully, go to the “Downloaded” tab. Next, point the cursor to the video filet. Then, right-and select “Play” to preview the video. From there, you will see that your video is now available for your offline viewing.
- It contains an integrated player for quick video screening.
- It enables you to download videos from websites like Vimeo, Facebook, and other well-known video streaming services in addition to YouTube.
- It is absolutely safe and secured to download videos.