Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about us.
1. What is your license policy?
The installation license allows for single-user or multi-user licenses.
Single-User License: If a Single-User License is bought, the installation is limited to two PC's owned by the license owner. A single-user license allows you to install the software on one personal computer. You can access lifetime updates and tech support for free. We'll also provide you a new keycode if you need to change your computer.
Multi-User Licenses: This option allows you to install the software on a specified amount of PCs in one location, such as at work or home. The overall price depends on the number of users that will be using the software.
Additionally, the purpose of the license can be put into different categories: academic license, commercial license, or personal license.
Personal Use: Under the personal-use license, you may install the software on PCs in your home, office, academic, or government setting to use it for private or business purposes only. You do not have permission to sell or profit from the software, the activities or any output that comes from the use of the software.
Academic Use: Under the academic-use license, you may use the software for academic research, administrative, instructional, or charity purposes. We also provide discounts for government-run institutions, non-profits, students, and school employees. Any commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial Use: Under the commercial-use license, you may install the software within your home, office, government, or academic environment. The software can be used with the intent of creating output for commercial purposes. This includes selling and additional activities with the output goal of generating revenue.
2. Is there a CD available?
No, we do not provide CDs with our products. We have moved to a fully digital delivery system. If needed, you can contact us to help retrieve your product.
3. Is downloading and purchasing software safe on your site?
Yes, our site is protected by McAfee Security. We guarantee your privacy whenever you are on our site, whether it be browsing, buying, or downloading our products. We receive payment through trusted online gateways such as PayPal, Avangate, Digital River, and others. The checkout process is secured using SSL encryption, which keeps all your information and data protected. For more information on McAfee, go to http://www.mcafee.com/us/.
4. Can trial users access free tech support?
Of course! We are here to help registered and trial users with any technical issues that you may run into. Contact us, and our tech support will respond within 24 hours during the week and 48 hours on weekends.
5. Can I try before deciding to buy?"
We offer trial versions of the majority of our products, which lets users get a feel for the software and an idea of what to expect before buying. To begin your evaluation, visit our download center and get the trial version of your preferred software.
The trial versions normally have very few functional differences compared to the registered versions. To view the differences, visit the software's FAQ page.
6. Do you charge VAT on top of the listed price?
No, the price you see for the software includes the VAT.
1. How can I tell if my order has been processed properly
When your order has been successfully processed, you will receive a confirmation email from the payment platform you used when buying. If the email has not arrived, check your spam or junk folder before following up. If you do not find the email in that folder, check with the payment platform to see if the payment has been recorded with them. You can also look at the order status within the payment platform to check your order's status.
If you used PayPal to order, simply login to your account and check your transaction history to see if it has been completed, buyers purchasing through Avangate or other e-commerce platforms could provide us with the order information for further assistance.
2. What if I purchased the wrong software
There are two solutions available to customers who mistakenly selected the wrong product when ordering:
- 1) A 20% discount on the correct product will be offered if you also plan on holding on to the wrong product. Just contact us, and we will get that set up for you.
- 2) Contact the software publisher directly to request a refund, or we can help you request a refund from the developer company.
1. How do I retrieve my key code?
In a situation where you have not been provided with a registration code quickly, or your software needs to be reinstalled, and you do not have the registration code, contact us to retrieve the code. We can help you resolve your issue quickly.
2. How do I get my software upgraded with a new registration code?
There are two ways when it comes to upgrading:
1. Upgrading via Software
- Upgrading on Windows: To look for available updates, click on the software’s menu in the top right corner. From there, click Check for Updates. The program will look for any updates that are available and prompt you to do an automatic upgrade.
- Updating on Macs: Open the software and navigate to Preferences in the top left corner. From there, click Check for Updates in the list, and proceed as prompted.
2. Download and Reinstall: This method requires you to download the updated software from the official website and reinstall. Once you have updated your software to the latest version, if you are not prompted to enter a new registration code, then it has been registered already, and you are good to go. If you are prompted to enter a new code, simply contact us, and we will get you updated.
3. What if I cannot receive the key code upon purchase?
If you placed an order and have not received a code, check to ensure the payment was successful. Usually, once the order goes through successfully, the confirmation email will be delivered shortly. If your payment went through, give it a few minutes.
If you are trying to purchase a product that we are reselling, we will not have the order information within our database due to privacy. However, you may contact us with any issues you may have, and we can contact the correct people to get it corrected. Please include the following information:
- Name or e-mail address registered to the order
- Order ID
- Site name on which you placed the order
- Order amount
- Name of ordered products