YouTube is a vastly used streaming platform, operated by millions around the world. With a huge audience, there tend to occur some errors and glitches that seem to be normal because of the load on the database. One of the errors that are talked about is why YouTube keeps logging me out when once you signed in; it’s not supposed to sign out automatically. You came here looking for a solution, right? Well, you won’t be disappointed because we have analyzed through various options and then listed some of the solutions that fit your situation and will help you stay signed in to your YouTube account.
How to Fix YouTube Keeps Signing Me Out Problem
Before we head to the part where we will talk about the solutions. Let’s be clear that this particular issue that YouTube logs me out is pretty common and could be due to multiple reasons which might include cache in your system, old software, a hacked account, or maybe browser plug-ins or extensions. Now, let’s discuss the two possible solutions to solve your query.
1. Clear Browsing Data, Cache & Cookies
So, we know the buildup of cache, cookies, and browsing history in your browser mostly causes a problem once in a while which in this case is your query why YouTube keeps logging me out. There must be something in the settings that isn’t allowing you to stay signed in. In order to solve this issue, we will clear the browsing data in your browser including the cache and the cookies. Here are the steps you can follow if you are a Chrome user, to get the job done.
- Go to the Chrome browser and click on the three-dotted icon on the top right corner.
- A drop-down menu will appear, select Settings and in the Settings window scroll down to Privacy and Security.
- Then, you will click on clear browsing data and mark the boxes for Cached images and files, Cookies and other site data, and the browsing history.
- Lastly, click on the clear data and your browser will be clear of all the browsing data.
- Now, go back to YouTube and sign in and check if the issue has been resolved. Well, if your problem has been resolved we are happy for you, if not you can jump to the next method.
2. Disable All the Extensions on Your Browser
If you are a Chrome user and have installed multiple extensions to your browser then most probably it is the reason why YouTube logs me out and may cause other problems like YouTube loading slow. These plug-ins and extensions may be malicious because they mostly have the access to your Google account for them to work. So, if you think you have installed an extension that might be causing an issue you can simply disable it by following the steps below:
- Go to Chrome and click the three-dotted icon on the top right corner and then from the menu select More tools, a dialog box will appear.
- Here, you will select extensions and a new window will appear where you will be able to see all the installed extensions.
- Disable all the extensions and then try to sign in to YouTube and check if the issue has been resolved.
Download YouTube Videos – AceThinker Video Keeper
Here is a tip, if your YouTube keeps signing you out constantly and you are unable to enjoy your favorite content then, you can simply download the videos for viewing them offline. You can download the videos with AceThinker Video Keeper software. It is efficient software that supports quite a large number of streaming platforms. With an interface it is built with, it’s quite easy to use. In addition to this, the software supports various formats in which you can download your videos. The tool also supports downloading 8K videos simultaneously at a fast pace.
You can download AceThinker Video Keeper by clicking on the download button; make sure to click according to the operating system of your PC.
Try it for Free
- User-friendly and intuitive UI.
- Supports over 1000 streaming websites.
- Faster downloading with multi-threaded technology.
- Downloads high quality video, even 4K and 8K.
- It can convert audio and videos files to various formats including MP3, M4A, MP4, WAV and others.
- Enables you to add subtitles to videos.
- High quality Screen recording feature.
- Allows you to download an entire playlist simultaneously.
- Built-in Player to play audio and video files in many formats.
- It is supported with both Windows and Mac operating computers.
There could be a number of reasons when you ask why YouTube keeps logging me out and we know it’s annoying. In this article, we tackled this particular issue and gave you solutions that are simple, easy, and yet effective because we understand you don’t want to get into more trouble. If the methods we presented didn’t suit you, or for any reason, don’t work well for you then you can simply go to YouTube and download the videos for viewing offline. It would be pretty easy if you use AceThinker Video Keeper for this purpose. Not only is it an intuitive software but also it's batch downloading feature will be helpful if you like watching a lot of videos.