One of our interests is watching videos on YouTube, significantly when idle. We never miss an opportunity to view our favorite shows, video blogs, documentaries, or music videos. Furthermore, YouTube provides a unique function. It automatically plays the next YouTube video even without choosing them manually. It is a great option to view videos back-to-back from YouTube channels you are subscribed to. However, the AutoPlay button on YouTube may stop operating owing to damaged data or a full browser cache. In this article, we have offered the five most excellent methods for solving autoplay missing YouTube. Continue reading this post to understand your needs better.
Why is YouTube Autoplay not Working?
If you frequently use the YouTube app, you are probably aware that one of the most valuable features of YouTube is autoplay or suggested videos. It appears on the screen automatically when your favorite videos are comparable. After you watch a video on YouTube, autoplay will appear and play the next video in the list. However, if the autoplay feature is not working, it could be due to an older browser. It can be aggravating when we encounter this type of problem. If you're one of the users who became angry, try the five most acceptable options listed below.
5 Best Way to Solve YouTube Autoplay Button Missing
1. Precise Browser Cache/Data
When your web browser's cache/data is filled, the problem of AutoPlay not working can arise. Clearing your browser data or cache is one of the most outstanding solutions for YouTube autoplay missing. Thats because it helps your computer function better. You can also do this process to easily fix YouTube autoplay not working issues and other related issues. If you're still having problems with a different browser, we recommend starting by clearing your browser's cache and other data. Here's a straightforward guide on how to do so.
- Open browser Settings and select Choose what to clear under Privacy, search, and services. The choices may differ slightly depending on the browser you are using. The following example is for the Microsoft Edge browser.
- You can click the 'Cookies and other site data' and 'Cached images and files' options. It is available in the subsequent pop-up. After that, you can click Clear Now to see if it's still working.
- Finally, log out and re-enter your account information. Following the steps outlined above will address the YouTube iframe not working issue in many cases.
2. Toggle On/Off Autoplay
If you desire to watch more videos, this can be a helpful tool, but it can also suggest videos you don't want to view. To fix the problem, disable AutoPlay by logging out, then logging back in and re-enabling it. The autoplay feature is simple to disable whether you're streaming on your desktop or mobile device. Below is a walkthrough.
- To start, open a web browser and navigate to the YouTube website. After that, you may launch any video and enable or disable the AutoPlay feature, which is located at the underside of the video player.
- Then, go to Settings and make sure the AutoPlay setting is turned off before logging out of your YouTube account.
- Finally, you can re-login and enable AutoPlay. You may now see that the YouTube embedded AutoPlay issue has been addressed. It would begin to work on all other YouTube videos as well.
Note: If you end up watching a YouTube video and want to stop automatically playing the following video, you can click the “cancel” button.
3. Update the Web Browser
One of the most fantastic solutions is to keep your web browser up to date by updating the browser. Sometimes, the problem is not with YouTube but with the browser itself. To maintain your computer safe and secure, you should update it so that it does not impact applications like YouTube autoplay missing. YouTube may not operate in some circumstances because you are using an old web browser version. In these cases, updating your web browser to the most recent version may help you address the problem.
- First and foremost, you can launch your web browser. Following that, you can access the settings section from the menu option.
- The most recent web browser version can be found in the submenu here. You may easily update your web browser by clicking the "I want to update Chrome" button.
4. Remove Playlist
Another reason for the YouTube AutoPlay not working issue is that the Playlist has many videos. In such circumstances, the Video Playlist must be cleaned to avoid issues like these. It is undoubtedly one of the reasons why it is not working, and it is critical to eliminate any unneeded videos from your playlist. Here are some quick steps.
- Launch the YouTube application, then navigate to the video on the web browser and select the Library Menu.
- After visiting the library, you can return to your playlist and remove some videos from the video Playlist. It will absolutely be of significant help in resolving the issue.
5. Disable Adblocking Extensions/Addons
- To start, go to the web browser and navigate to the Extensions tab. It's on the right side of the address bar. Then, in Manage Extensions, deactivate the adblocking plugin. To accomplish the same, you must use the toggle button.
- Once you can re-login, you will most likely discover that the AutoPlay option can be used again, and you can easily disable it quickly.
Bonus Tip: Alternative Way to Fix Autoplay Button Missing
We recommend the best YouTube video downloader if you're looking for an alternate way to restore the missing autoplay button. The online application allows you to download videos from various websites. That includes YouTube, Vimeo, and many others, without restriction and for free. You can also try AceThinker Free Online YouTube Downloader. It also offers a user-friendly UI. You can easily view the URL bar on its main page, where you may paste the copied YouTube video link to obtain the video via URL. It is also a web-based application that does not require installation on your Mac or Windows computer. Below is a fast walkthrough.
Step 1Go to AceThinker Free Online YouTube Downloader
To begin, navigate to the tool's main webpage by clicking the link at the top. You don't have to bother about compatibility because it works with all browsers, including Safari, Chrome, and Opera.
Step 2Go to YouTube App
Then, go to the YouTube program and select whatever video you want to download. Finally, copy the YouTube video's link address and paste it into the tool's main interface.
Step 3Paste the Link Address
After that, paste the YouTube video link URL into the Online Downloader, then click the download button beside it and wait a few seconds for it to finish. It will not take long, and you may wait without difficulty. If you want to see it in high quality. you can do so by selecting a high resolution from the list below.
Step 4Watch YouTube Downloaded Video
That's it! When you download a video, it is added to the file menu of your computer. To play it, double click its file name and the video will pop out on your screen. You can also share it with your friends or transfer it to other devices.