It has been proven that when you post YouTube videos on Facebook or other social media platforms such as on Instagram or Twitter you tend to gain more views. It happens when your followers go and want to watch the video you posted about on your social media account. You can share YouTube videos on Facebook simply by clicking the share button or even download the video and post it on Facebook. You are here which means you want to know how to post a YouTube video on Facebook. In this article we will list down 3 ways you can upload YouTube video on Facebook from your PC and even your mobile phone. Let’s get started.
3 Most Practical to Post YouTube Video on Facebook
In this part, you will get to know about some simple ways and methods to embed YouTube video in Facebook posts.
Method 1 – Post YouTube Videos to Facebook using Desktop Computer
Here you will get to know how to post YouTube video on Facebook without link and the steps you will take to post it:
- Firstly, go to YouTube and select the video you’d want to share on your Facebook account.
- Click on the share button which you will get to see below the YouTube player on the right side.
- From the sharing options, select Facebook. You can alter the starting time for the video by clicking on the box below.
- You can also add text and select where you want the video to be posted either on the newsfeed or the story.
- Lastly, click on the Post to Facebook at the bottom of the webpage and your video will be posted. You can also copy the URL of the video and paste it to the Facebook Status box.
Method 2 – Post a YouTube Video to Facebook on Mobile Phone
Now, if you’re wondering how to add a YouTube video to Facebook using your mobile phone? The steps are quite similar to what you took when you shared the video with your PC. Let’s see what steps you need to take:
- Open the YouTube application on your phone or go to YouTube on your browser and find the video you want to share.
- Below the YouTube towards the right, you will see an arrow which is actually the Share button. Tap on it and sharing options will pop up on your screen.
- Now, you will select Facebook. You can only access Facebook to share the video if you have Facebook application installed to your phone.
- Once you select Facebook then you will add the description for your video and then select the location of the video to be posted.
- Lastly, tap on the post button which is in the top right corner. Once you tap it your video will be shared on your preferred destination.
Method 3 – Download YouTube Video and Upload it to Facebook
Now, if you don’t simply want to share a YouTube video to your Facebook but are thinking of uploading a YouTube video on Facebook; then you will have to download that video. For download YouTube 1080p videos , you must be looking for a hassle-free way which is through online downloading. And for that, you should give a try to AceThinker Free Online Video Downloader. It is an extremely convenient way of downloading videos from video streaming platforms. It is completely free and doesn’t require any sign up or registration. With multiple supported formats and video resolutions, you can customize the video settings. This downloader is compatible with various browsers including Safari, Firefox, Chrome Opera and Internet Explorer. Not only it provides you with a simple downloading technique but also a fast downloading pace. It is available to be used on almost all types of devices.
How to download YouTube Videos and Upload it on Facebook:
Step 1 Copy URL of Video
Firstly, go to YouTube and search for the video that you want to download. Then, copy the URL of the link for the video from the address bar of the browser.
Step 2 Paste the link in AceThinker
Go to AceThinker Online video downloader in your browser and paste the copied link in the given box on the interface and click on the download button.
Step 3 Customize Video Settings & Download
Then, you will select the settings for your video. Select mp4 format and preferred resolution. Click on the download button and your video will start downloading and will be saved to your device.
Step 4 Go to Facebook and Select the video
Next, you will go and log in to Facebook in your browser. Then, below the region of status or make a post, click on Photo/ Video. A file explorer will open where you will select the downloaded video.
Step 5 Post the downloaded Video
Click on Open and the downloaded video will be uploaded to Facebook post where you add text or description for the video. Here you can also add credits for the video. Lastly, tap on the Post button and it will be posted to your profile.
In this article, we answered a common query on how to share YouTube videos to Facebook. You may simply share the video via URL or you can download the video with an fastest YouTube Downloader like AceThinker Free Online Video Downloader to your device and then post it to your Facebook account.