Undeniably, YouTube has gained and is still gaining millions of users worldwide. Many people use this platform to save and share their videos about a particular topic or their daily lives. However, there are instances that the videos you saved or uploaded and downloaded are missing. Video deletion on YouTube happens mainly because of the copyright issue or violation of the content. Luckily, whatever the reasons are, what's important is that we can still recover and download deleted YouTube video. Follow the methods below to watch and download deleted videos from YouTube with ease.
How to Download Deleted YouTube Videos with URL
It's annoying to see a notification that there are deleted videos on your playlist, and it's your favorite videos. But stop thinking about how to download deleted YouTube videos because AceThinker Video Keeper will help you do that through easy ways. With proper URL sourcing, you can recover and download YouTube deleted video and save it for offline viewing. This downloader is best when it comes to grabbing videos from YouTube and also from various streaming sites like TED, DailyMotion, Vimeo, and more. Below are the app's key features and the step-by-step guide on how to download a deleted YouTube video.
- You can extract video subtitles here as well.
- You don't have to open new window for your audio source as it already has a built-in browser.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Set-Up AceThinker Video Keeper
Click on the download button provided above to get started with the app. After that, save the files, run and install the program as directed from the wizard window. Finally, launch the app to familiarize yourself with the tool before using it to download videos.
Step 2 Source the Video URL
To download YouTube deleted video, go to YouTube and click the deleted video you found there. Next, go to the address bar, copy the URL, and go to Google. After that, paste the link on the search bar. From the Google results, find the video there and play it to check. Then, copy the URL from the address bar and go back to the app's interface. As a substitute, you can extract the video ID by getting the code after “v=” and before “&list=WL&index=41“. In this link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrsIEYZHys&list=WL&index=41, it's "VrsIEYZHys." All you need to do is to paste it on Google's search bar.
Step 3 Download the Deleted YouTube Video
Go to the app's interface and paste the link to the "URL" field. Then, click the "+" button to start analyzing the video. Once the video thumbnail appears, it means it's already up for download. Finally, click the download button beside the thumbnail to start the downloading progress.
Step 4 Watch the Downloaded Video
To play your downloaded video, go to the "Downloaded" tab on the app. You will see the list of your downloaded videos, including the ones deleted by YouTube. Next, right-click the file and select "Play Video." Now, you can happily rewatch your video and save it on your devices.
Methods to Find & Watch Deleted YouTube Videos
Alternatively, there are more ways to download removed YouTube videos that you can try without using a deleted YouTube video downloader. This set of methods lets you download video with or without a URL or restoring the files from your backups. These alternatives are also best if it so happens that you forgot the video's title. By doing these methods, you can watch the video again that you thought are forever missing. In this sense, here are the simple steps for each process that you want to try.
1. Download Using Internet Archive Wayback Machine
- Click on the YouTube video, which displays as deleted and copy the URL.
- Next, visit Internet Archive Wayback Machine and paste the URL to the assigned field and wait for the site to retrieve the video.
- The site will then recover the video information. With that, you can now download deleted videos from YouTube from it.
2. Download without URL
- Go to Google's search bar, and type site:www.youtube.com + the video's name. You can also replace YouTube with other streaming sites, like DailyMotion or Facebook.
- Then, Google will give you vast results related to the video that you're finding. Find the correct video from the result.
- Next, copy the URL and paste it to the Internet Archive and do the recovery steps as provided above.
3. Recover Deleted Videos using Your Units Backups
- Go to the Start Menu and search for the Control Panel.
- From there, go to the System and Security tab.
- Select Backup and Restore and your files will then be available for download and upload once again.