YouTube is one of the biggest video-sharing platforms nowadays. It has several genres of videos from different YouTube channels. As a result, there are many people who stream using YouTube, considering that they are educational, informative, and entertaining. However, there are times that we are not connected to any source of internet, and we can't watch on YouTube. So, we look for YouTube video downloaders that can grab YouTube videos quickly. On the other hand, sometimes, you may be faced with the YouTube Downloader not working issue for some reason. Why the downloader cannot download YouTube videos? How to resolve the problem? Continue reading to find the answers!
How to Fix YouTube Downloader Not Working Issues
If your YouTube downloader is not working anymore, you can turn to another reliable video downloader called AceThinker Video Keeper. It has a straightforward interface because of its user-friendly UI controls. Also, it is loaded with great features that are essential for downloading YouTube videos. To explain more about it, AceThinker Video Keeper can download multiple YouTube videos concurrently in just a few minutes because of its multithreading feature. Apart from that, you can quickly grab YouTube videos using its auto-detect function. It has a built-in browser that you can use to visit the official YouTube website directly. Moreover, this software can also convert downloaded YouTube videos into other popular media formats like MP4, AVI, and more. This is necessary if you want to transfer the saved video to your other devices and play it there.
Step 1 Download and Launch AceThinker Video Keeper
First, start downloading AceThinker Video keeper on your Mac or Windows computer by clicking one of the "Download" menus above. Next, move to the installation process to save it completely on your computer device.
Try it for Free
Step 2 Set the Format
After installing, hit the "Menu" button at the top-right corner of the interface. Next, once a new window appears, click the "Format" menu. Then, hit the "Drop-down" button near with "Video," and choose the format you like. Then, click "OK" to save changes.
Step 3 Download a YouTube Video
Next, proceed with the downloading process. Open the official website of YouTube and look for the video you'd like to download. Then, copy the link of the YouTube video. After that, hit the "Paste URL" on the upper left part of the interface of AceThinker Video Keeper, and it's going to start downloading the YouTube video.
Step 4 Play the Downloaded YouTube Video
After it finishes downloading the YouTube video, check it on the "Completed" panel. To watch it on your computer, right-click the downloaded YouTube video to begin playing it.
- Video Keeper can also compress the downloaded video and save it on smaller file size. In that case, you will have more room in your local drive to download more YouTube videos.
- It has an editing function that you can use to trim, adjust and add effects or subtitles on the downloaded YouTube videos.
- You can utilize its built-in media player to watch your downloaded YouTube videos instantly.
- AceThinker Video Keeper lets you download YouTube videos for up to 4K resolution for a cinema-standard viewing experience.
- You have to avail the VIP account to access its full features, like unlimited downloading of YouTube videos.
Why YouTube Video Downloader Not Working Any More?
Since YouTube is becoming more and more popular on the internet right now, numbers of YouTube video downloaders are increasing too. However, there are dilemmas that some YouTube downloader stopped working unexpectedly. But, what are these common issues users are complaining about? Here are some of the reasons why YouTube downloaders are malfunctioning in downloading YouTube videos.
- YouTube is updating its layout, site design, and improving its coding to make YouTube more efficient for users. Considering these reasons, you may be restricted from downloading YouTube videos.
- You are prevented from downloading some YouTube videos that contain copyright-protected material, such as music videos, this is to protect the ownership of the creator.
- Sometimes your Windows firewall rejects you from downloading YouTube videos using a video downloader to block you from a possibly unsafe program.
- It fails you from downloading YouTube videos when your YouTube downloader is not compatible with the updated version of your device.
- In some cases, YouTube downloaders fail to recognize the YouTube video link since sometimes URL domains are lapsing.