MP3 is the most widely used audio file format that uses the compression of an algorithm to lessen the overall file size. There are times that you want to compile all your MP3 files and upload them on your YouTube account to share them with family, friends, and fans. However, the MP3 format is not supported by YouTube. That being said, you will need to convert MP3 to YouTube compatible formats first to upload MP3 to YouTube. Or you will need to turn to other uploaders instead of uploading audio to YouTube directly. Here we will discuss how to upload an MP3 audio file to YouTube with different tools successfully.
Convert MP3 to YouTube Video Formats
AceThinker Video Master is a comprehensive and reliable video converter due to its understandable navigation and functional features. This software can convert the MP3 format into any video format like MP4, MOV, etc., without compromising the quality output. Thus, it is a perfect tool for users who wants to download audio files into other video-sharing platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, etc. Besides, due to its wide range output format, this tool can make a file playable from different media players and devices such as iPhone, Android, PC, etc.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Install the Video Master
The first thing to do is click one of the "Download" buttons above to get the software's installer. Then, launch it, and follow the installation guide provided to install the tool on your computer correctly. Once installed, launch the tool on your PC to get familiarized with it.
Step 2 Locate the MP3 file
Next, locate an MP3 file that you want to convert by clicking the “Add files” button on Video Master’s interface. After that, click the audio, and the system will run and analyze the MP3 file.
Step 3 Convert the MP3 to Video Format
After the system analyzed the MP3 file, the audio file is ready for the conversion process. Users can utilize different features of Video Master. Video Master has features such as trim, input images and photos, and convert it from any Video format compatible with YouTube like MP4.
Step 4 Upload the Converted Video to YouTube
After the conversion has finished, the converted file can now be ready to be uploaded on YouTube. Go to your YouTube channel, click “create,” then upload the video. Locate the converted video format and upload it on YouTube. You can use the same method to upload MP3 to Facebook.
Online Tools to Upload MP3 to YouTube
In this section, we listed the top 3 tools that you may use to upload MP3 to YouTube online with ease.
Key Feature: It enables you to upload audio to YouTube with pictures.
As we all know, YouTube is one of the biggest social platforms for video streaming. But, most of the people are using it for listening to music. With that, it is an opportunity to upload your MP3 file on YouTube to get more followers. With that said, you can use TunesToTube to help you upload an MP3 audio file to YouTube. TunesToTube is an online tool that lets you upload MP3 music files on YouTube. This tool combines both images and the MP3 file that helps you create an HD video. Here are the simple guides on how to use it.
- First and foremost, visit the official site of the tool on your web browser. Then, log in to your Google or YouTube account. After that, click the "Upload" button to add an MP3 file and an image.
- Wait for a few minutes to process your file. After that, it will automatically upload your video on YouTube. Besides, hit the "Link" provided to view the video that you uploaded.
- It allows you to upload the Mp3 file to YouTube in just simple steps.
- It lets you add an image to your video file.
- There is a watermark for the video output.
- Hit the link provided above to visit the official site of the tool. After that, hit the "Upload" button to add an MP3 file from your pc.
- Next, wait and let the tool upload the MP3 file and turn it into a video with a background image. Once done, click the "Post all Video" tab to upload your video on YouTube. Lastly, click the "URL" provided to preview your uploaded file.
- Watermarks are not indicated for the final video.
- It allows you to upload multiple files at once.
- Lacks professional editing features such as adding images, add effects, and more.
Key Feature: This tool can be used on Windows, Linux, and Mac computers.
The last tool that we will introduce is Tovid.io It is an online tool wherein you can upload MP3 files to YouTube fast and easy. Like the other tools mentioned above, you only need to upload the MP3 file to its server and the tool will convert it to a video file. Also, it allows you to upload a background image that can be used to your mp4 file to be uploaded on YouTube. Moreover, it is perfectly smooth and completely free online services that allow you to upload only audio to youtube. Luckily, it doesn't require you to sign up anything to use it. Follow the step by step instructions below to use this tool.
- Type the official site of the tool on your web browser. Then, click the "Browse" button to upload an image and an MP3 file. Next, the video will be processed into MP4. After that, hit the "Connect" button located at the lower part of the interface.
- Finally, it will automatically upload on YouTube. You can click the "Download Video" button if you want to save it on your computer.
- It has a simple steps to upload MP3 file directly on YouTube.
- There is no watermark for the final video.
- There is a limited duration for the video.