Facebook is one of the most famous and used social media platform in this generation. Millions of users log in every day, making it the perfect social media site to connect with other people. You can post and share multimedia files like images, videos, music, and play games on Facebook. Aspiring artists share their covers of popular music hits or originally written songs on Facebook to gain popularity. However, this social media platform has a limitation that doesn't allow the user to upload MP3 directly. Luckily in this article, we will provide ways to help you upload MP3 to Facebook. Here we have listed some of the best and reliable applications that you can use to post MP3 to Facebook. Also, we will review some excellent solutions to download Facebook videos and convert them to MP3 files effectively.
Convert MP3 to Facebook Supported Video Formats
If we're talking about the best Facebook format converter, use AceThinker Video Master. In fact, the tool can support more than 1,000 video and audio formats, so you can play the file to any device available. That being said, Video Master can convert a music file like MP3 or WAV and turn it into MP4 to make it a video. If that happens, it will now be possible to upload the converted file directly to Facebook. Meanwhile, it can convert any file and retain its quality for up to 8K, if available. Follow the steps below to learn how to convert audio to video and upload it to Facebook.
Step 1 Install the Audio Converter
Click the "Download" button provided to acquire the file installer. Next, open it to install the software on your computer. After that, launch it to access the interface.
Step 2 Upload the MP3 File
Next, click the "Add Files" button, and it will launch the file explorer. From here, browse, and select the file. After that, upload it into the software.
Step 3 Convert to MP4
Then, click the dropdown menu next to "Convert All to" and go to the "Video" tab. Find MP4 and select it from the list of available formats. Next, select the video quality you prefer. Finally, click "Convert All" to start the process. You can also use it to convert Facebook to MP3.
Step 4 Upload to Facebook
Once it is converted, open the output folder where it is saved. Then, log in to your Facebook account and start creating a new post to upload the converted video.
Best Tools to Upload MP3 to Facebook Online
CloudApp is the first tool that can help you upload audio clips to Facebook. It is an American-based software that stores your data over the internet and provides you with a link to share with all social media and video sharing platforms. CloudApp also has desktop software that allows the users to record and capture any screen activity. Furthermore, you can add a webcam window during the screen recording process that you can use for video tutorials. Aside from screen recording, the desktop tool is also capable of making GIF files. Lastly, you can use this tool to annotate your vital digital files.
- On your web browser, visit the official website of CloudApp and log-in using your Gmail account to access the homepage of the online app.
- After logging in, click the "Choose File" button to select the MP3 file from your computer and click the "Upload" button to move the MP3 file to the My Drops section.
- Click the uploaded file on the My Drops section and copy the link of MP3 file.
- Open another tab to log in your Facebook account. Then paste the link of the file to the timeline and click the "Post" button to share MP3 to your Facebook account.
2. Chirbit - Share MP3 files
Another reliable online app that lets you upload MP3 files to Facebook and different social media like Twitter and more is Chirbit. With this tool, users can upload their audio clips up to 120MB per file in other formats like MP3, WAV, 3GP, and more. You can also use your mobile phone to post the audio clips to various social media accounts with a voice note app and email. Lastly, the right thing with this app is you can extract videos from YouTube. To have an idea of how to use this tool, follow the simple steps below.
- Launch the web browser on your computer to visit the official website of Chirbit to access the webpage of the app.
- From the webpage, click the "Create your Free Account" button and proceed to account creation. After that, sign in to access the functions of Chirbit
- Next, click the "Upload" button on the upper part of the tool and click "Choose your file" button to import MP3 files from your computer.
- After uploading the MP3 file, click the "Submit" button on the lower right corner of the tool and wait for a few seconds to view the link of the uploaded file.
- Lastly, copy the "URL" of the file and paste to your Facebook timeline and click the "Post" button to share the MP3 file.
3. SoundCloud - Upload MP3 files Online
SoundCloud is one of the world's largest open audio platforms. You can access this site from different web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. Aside from listening to music, this gives a spotlight for aspiring singers and rappers to showcase their talent by uploading their covers and original song to the app. Furthermore, once you upload your audio file, it will allow you to post an MP3 on Facebook and different social media platforms like Twitter, Tumbler, and more. On the other hand, the free version only allows you to upload the audio file for a total of one hour and thirty minutes. To eliminate those said limitations, you need to upgrade to its Pro Unlimited version.
- Visit the official website of SoundCloud on your web browser and create an account to log-in to access the online app.
- On the homepage of the app, click the "Upload" button next to the search bar, and from there, click the "or choose files to upload" button to import your MP3 file from your computer.
- After the uploading process click the "Save" button to proceed and click the "Facebook" icon, and the tool will directly paste the link to the timeline of your Facebook account.
- Lastly, click the "Post to Facebook" icon to successfully share the MP3 file to your Facebook account.
Tips to Download Facebook Videos
Aqua Clip is a perfect tool and top-rated video downloader that we can utilize to download Facebook videos. With its intuitive and comprehensive navigation, new users can easily take control of this software. Additionally, it can save videos from different streaming services such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, and more. Furthermore, it supports downloading 720p, 1080p, and even 4K video clips which are perfect for viewing on a large screen. More so, it can do batch downloading; thus, it can also download private Facebook videos in a short period of time.
Step 1 Install the Aqua Clip
First, click one of the "Download" buttons we provided above. Then, run it, and follow the installation wizard will show up that contains the installation process. After that, follow it to save on your PC. Once installed, launch it to access its main interface.
Step 2 Start downloading Facebook videos
Next, go to a video-sharing site and look for the video that you want to download. Then, copy its link, and paste it on the search bar of Aqua Clip to start analyzing it. Once done, click the "More" dropdown button to see the format and quality you can choose. Select the "MP4" format, and press the "Download" button to start the process Facebook to MP4.
Step 3 Play the download MP4 file
Once done, go to the "Downloaded" section. Then, right-click on the MP4 and select "Play Video" to start watching it. You can also click the "Open File Location" to open its download folder. By locating the file, you can then upload the video to Facebook.
FAQs about Uploading Audio to Facebook
1. What type of audio file can I upload to Facebook?
No, technically, you can only share an audio file using a URL directly to your Facebook post.
2. Can you upload a WAV file to Facebook?
The same thing about MP3. Facebook doesn't directly support uploading such audio files.
Now you have an idea on how to post and upload an MP3 music file to Facebook. Aqua Clip is a reliable tool for you to download Facebook video. It can also convert video files to different audio formats. This tool will help you collect all of the song's covers of the aspiring musicians on your Facebook timeline.