Facebook is one of the most famous and used social media platform in this generation. Every day, millions of users log in, making it the perfect social media site to connect with other people. You can post and share multimedia files like images, videos, music, and play games on Facebook. Aspiring artists share their covers of popular music hits or originally written songs on Facebook to gain popularity. However, this social media platform has a limitation that doesn't allow the user to upload MP3 directly. Luckily in this article, we will provide ways that can help you upload MP3 to Facebook. Here we have listed some of the best and reliable applications that you can use to post MP3 to Facebook. Also, we will review some excellent solutions to download videos and convert them to MP3 files effectively.
Best Tool to Upload MP3 to Facebook Online
CloudApp is the first tool that can help you upload audio clip to Facebook. It is an American based software that stores your data over the internet and provides you with a link to share with all social media and video sharing platforms. CloudApp also has a desktop software that allows the users to record and capture any screen activity. Furthermore, you can add a webcam window during the screen recording process that you can use for video tutorials. Aside from screen recording, the desktop tool is also capable of making GIF files. Lastly, you can use this tool to annotate your vital digital files.
- On your web browser, visit the official website of CloudApp and log-in using your Gmail account to access the homepage of the online app.
- After logging in, click the "Choose File" button to select the MP3 file from your computer and click the "Upload" button to move the MP3 file to the My Drops section.
- Click the uploaded file on the My Drops section and copy the link of MP3 file.
- Open another tab to log in your Facebook account. Then paste the link of the file to the timeline and click the "Post" button to share MP3 to your Facebook account.
2. Chirbit - Share MP3 files
Another reliable online app that lets you to upload MP3 file to facebook and different social media like Twitter, and more is Chirbit. With this tool, users can upload their audio clips up to 120MB per file in different formats like MP3, WAV, 3GP, and more. Furthermore, you can use your mobile phone to post the audio clips to various social media accounts with a voice note app and email. Lastly, the right thing with this app is you can extract videos from YouTube. To have an idea of how to use this tool, follow the simple steps below.
- Launch the web browser on your computer to visit the official website of Chirbit to access the webpage of the app.
- From the webpage, click the "Create your Free Account" button and proceed to account creation. After that, sign in to access the functions of Chirbit
- Next, click the "Upload" button on the upper part of the tool and click "Choose your file" button to import MP3 files from your computer.
- After uploading the MP3 file, click the "Submit" button on the lower right corner of the tool and wait for a few seconds to view the link of the uploaded file.
- Lastly, copy the "URL" of the file and paste to your Facebook timeline and click the "Post" button to share the MP3 file.
3. SoundCloud - Upload MP3 files Online
SoundCloud is one of the world's largest open audio platforms. You can access this site from different web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. Aside from listening to music, this gives spotlight for aspiring singers and rappers to showcase their talent by uploading their covers and original song to the app. Furthermore, once you upload your audio file, it will allow you to post an MP3 on facebook and different social media platforms like Twitter, Tumbler, and more. The free version, on the other hand, only allows you to upload the audio file with a total of one hour and thirty minutes. To eliminate those said limitations, you need to upgrade to its Pro Unlimited version.
- Visit the official website of SoundCloud on your web browser and create an account to log-in to access the online app.
- On the homepage of the app, click the "Upload" button next to the search bar, and from there, click the "or choose files to upload" button to import your MP3 file from your computer.
- After the uploading process click the "Save" button to proceed and click the "Facebook" icon, and the tool will directly paste the link to the timeline of your Facebook account.
- Lastly, click the "Post to Facebook" icon to successfully share the MP3 file to your Facebook account.
Convert MP3 to Facebook Supported Video Formatss
This time, I will show you other ways to convert MP3 to a different file format by using the Acethinker Video Master. This is a multi-featured program that can be utilized on both Windows and Mac computers. It is very useful to use wherein you can download videos into several video-sharing sites, especially on Facebook. Furthermore, it has an intuitive user-interface that allows you to convert videos directly to MP3 format. One good thing about this software is that you can convert videos not only for MP3 format but also to MP4, MKV, AVI, and more. We will show you the detailed steps on converting videos into MP3 file format to upload audio to Facebook using this tool.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Configure the Video Master on your Computer
The first thing that you can do to use this tool is to install it on your computer. Hit one of the "Download" buttons we provided above, and an installation wizard will show up that contains the installation process. After that, follow it to save on your PC. Once installed, launch it to access its main interface.
Step 2 Import a Video File
Next, import a video file that you wish to convert to MP3 format by clicking on the "Add File" icon located at the upper left corner of the interface. Or, you can click the "Plus" icon to add a file.
Step 3 Choose an MP3 format and Start the Conversion
Once the file is added, you can select the "MP3" file format from the original file format "drop-down" menu at the right corner of the interface. After that, hit the "Convert" button that you can see from the lower right portion of the tool to start the conversion process.
Step 4 Save and Play the Converted Video
Wait for a few minutes until the conversion is being processed. After that, a window will pop-up, showing all the converted videos. From here, click the "File" then select "Open" to access the converted MP3 file.
Now you have an idea on how to post and upload an MP3 music file to Facebook. AceThinker Video Keeper Lite is a reliable tool for you to download the viral videos from Facebook. It can also convert video files to different audio formats. This tool will help you collect all of the song's covers of the aspiring musicians on your Facebook timeline.
FAQs about Uploading Audio to Facebook
- What type of audio file can I upload to Facebook?
- No, technically, you can only share an audio file using a URL directly to your Facebook post.
- Can you upload a WAV file to Facebook?
- The same thing about MP3. Facebook doesn't directly support uploading such audio files.