Netflix is an excellent video streaming service and is also a great source of entertainment. It allows you to watch your favorite TV series, movies, documentaries that will surely while away your boredom. And if you are thinking about how you would be able to watch the episode that you miss watching on your TV, Netflix is all you need. On top of that, you can enjoy all its videos in HD and Ultra HD quality. Despite that, all of these impressive advantages come with a price. You need to pay a certain amount to avail of Netflix services. Also, it will require you to subscribe every month. Hence, before your subscription expires, saving them onto your local storage would be your best option. In this article, we're taking a look at the best tools to download and convert Netflix to MP4.
How to Convert Netflix Files to MP4 on Windows/Mac
The first tool on our list that can record and save Netflix videos to MP4 format is the AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium. This tool is a reliable and robust screen recorder that can capture videos in 720p, 1080p, and 4K resolution with lossless quality. This tool also allows you to annotate shapes, lines, texts, and arrows on the video while recording it. It also has a unique feature called "Task Scheduler," where you can automatically set a date and time to record your screen. To see the guidelines on how to use this tool, see the steps below.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Download and install the Screen Grabber Premium
First of all, click one of the "Download" buttons above to get the Netflix MP4 converter and recorder. Then, run the driver to go to its installation process and follow to install it on your computer. After that, open the app and choose "Video Recorder" since we will record videos on Netflix.
Step 2 Change the default format to MP4
Next, click the "Gear" icon to go to its settings tab. Go to "Output" and click the "Video Format" drop-down button and choose MP4. Then, click the "OK" button to apply the settings.
Step 3 Start recording Netflix
After that, you can choose the recording mode in full-screen or region mode by referring to the buttons at the leftmost part of the toolbar. Then, click the "REC" button on the right side of the tool to begin recording. Once started, go to Netflix and play the movie or TV series that you want to record.
Step 4 Watch the recorded video
When the video is done playing, you can also end the recording process by clicking the "Stop" button at the left side of the floating toolbar. Then, the tool will open its built-in media player where you can watch the recorded video. You can also keep the video to your computer by clicking the "Save" button, or overwrite it by clicking the "Re-record" button.
How to Convert Downloaded Netflix Movies to MP4 Online
If you have got some Netflix movies downloaded but the files are not in the MP4 format, you can use a free Netflix to MP4 online converter called AceThinker Free Online Video Converter to convert Netflix download to MP4 without installing any program on your computer. With it, you can upload video and save it to MP4 or any of your preferred formats like AVI, MOV, WMV, and more. Aside from that, you can use this tool to customize the options and change the resolution, bitrate, frame rate, codec, and more before you download the video. You can also edit videos by trimming, cropping, rotating, and adding video effects on the video. To know more how to use this tool, you can follow the steps below.
Step 1 Upload the Netflix movie you want to convert
You can start using this Netflix converter to MP4 by visiting the official website of AceThinker Online Video Converter. Within its homepage, click the "Select files to start" button. Then, click the "Open Apowersoft Online Launcher" to install its online launcher. After that, choose the downloaded Netflix video from your hard drive to upload it to this online app.
Step 2 Set MP4 format and start converting
After uploading, a new tab appears where you can tweak the video or change its format. Click the "Drop-down" button at the bottom part of the window and choose "MP4." Then, click on the "Convert" button at the right corner of the tab to start converting the video.
Step 3 Locate the converted video
Once done, the tool will show you two options after converting the video. Take note that the video will be saved on the same location from your hard drive. To locate it, choose the "Open" button to open its download folder. You can also share the video to Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Pinterest once you selected the "Share" option.
How to Convert Netflix Video to MP4 on Android within the Netflix App
In case you don't want to use a third-party app to download Netflix videos to MP4. Then, the Netflix app on Android can save videos and lets you watch them while offline. As long as you provide its monthly subscription, you can save Netflix videos to devices like iOS, Mac, and Windows PC. Also, you can keep its video to HD quality like 720p, 1080p, and 4K resolution. On that note, we will list the steps on how to download videos on the Netflix app below.
- Go to Google Play Store and search for the Netflix app to download and install it to your Android phone.
- After installing, open the Netflix app, and go to the "Download" tab and click the "Find Something to Download" for you to browse its videos.
- Once you are in the video section, a "Download" button appears on the right side of the video name. Just tap on that button to start downloading Netflix videos.
- You can find all the download videos within the "Download" tab. You can watch them from there even if you are offline.
FAQs about Netflix to MP4
- What format are Netflix movies?
- All Netflix shows and movies are coded under H.264 format or Advanced Video Coding. This is the latest coding so far for videos so it will play on several platforms.
- How do i download Netflix to MP4?
- The answer is yes, it is possible to get any Netflix movies or TV shows you want. However, it will cost you some money before you can do it. It would help if you availed its monthly description for you to download videos from Netflix. It would be best if you had a fast internet connection to download Netflix to MP4.
- How can I Convert Netflix to MP3?
- After you recorded a Netflix video using Screen Grabber Premium, convert it to MP3 using Free Online Video Converter. As mentioned in the steps above, you can directly convert it to MP3 and save it on your computer.