Wistia is one of the emerging video streaming platforms for people to watch videos for entertainment, learning, business, and other purposes. Based on its tagline – Video Software for the video-loving business. Wistia provides various options for businesses to generate, manage, host, and share videos. Besides that, Wistia helps companies track performance, advertise, and even engage with their customers online by producing or hosting videos. However, since the website is not as popular as YouTube or Vimeo, it is quite challenging to download Wistia video. Luckily, we search on the internet and have explored several ways to download a video from Wistia. Check these Wistia video downloaders and easily save online videos from Wistia.
Best Way to Download Video from Wistia
AceThinker Video Keeper Lite is a great tool to use to download videos from Wistia. It can download videos from over 100 video sharing sites, and it can also get embedded videos. What makes this tool awesome is its ability to download an HD quality video like 720p, 1080p, 4K, and 8K quality. Moreover, users can download a complete YouTube channel and playlist, which means you can save multiple videos in a few clicks. To know more about this Wistia video downloader, read on below to see the list of steps on how to use it.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Download and Install the Software
First, click this "Download" above below to save the Video Keeper Lite into your computer. After that, run the installation process until it is finished. Once done, launch the software into your computer and click the "Menu" button at the upper rightmost part of the tool and select "Option." You can then change the download folder, video quality, format, hotkeys, and more.
Step 2 Select and Download Wistia Videos
Visit the official website of Wisti then choose the video you wish to download. Play it to check if it is working, then pause it afterward. Next, right-click the video then select "Copy link and thumbnail." Go to your notepad then paste it. After that, copy the code after "wvideo=" then add the code after this - https://fast.wistia.net/embed/iframe/.
Step 3 Check the downloaded Wistia Video
Once done, go back to Video Keeper Lite and click the "Paste URL" at the upper leftmost part of the tool to download. Once finished, go to the "Completed" section and right-click the video to either "Play," "Delete," "Rename," or convert the Wistia video to MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, and more.
How to Download Wistia Videos Online for Free
Clipconverter.cc is the recommended free Wistia online downloader. It doesn't need any registration nor installation process required. Regarding this, Clipconverter is accessible to almost any device available. Although the tool's primary function is to convert YouTube videos, it also can grab videos from various websites, including Wistia. Besides that, users can choose the best quality (HD, 720, 4k, and more) for videos they wish to download.
Additionally, Clipconverter provides an option to extract the music of a video if you only need the clip's audio. Moreover, it also supports multiple formats available for various devices like mobile phones and computers. Here are the steps on how to download any Wistia video URL using Clipconverter.cc.
Wistia Video Download with Clipconverter:
- First, go to the official website of Clipconverter.cc by clicking the link from the description above.
- Next, access the official website of Wistia to select any video you want to download.
- Once selected, try to play the video then pause it afterward. From here, right-click the video and select "Copy link and thumbnail."
- Open your local notepad then paste it. Take a closer look at the link since you will only need the code after "wvideo=." Get that specific code then add it after this link - https://fast.wistia.net/embed/iframe/.
- Copy the complete link that you get, then go back to the interface of Clipconverter to paste it into its URL box. Hit "Enter" to select the quality of the video.
- Once set-up click "Start" to begin converting and downloading the video.
How to Save Wistia Video via Browser Extension
The last tool is Video DownloadHelper, a perfect Wistia video downloader for Chrome and Firebox web browsers. Video DownloadHelper claims that it is a complete web videos downloader that can quickly grab clips from various streaming websites. This extension's primary function is to save videos playing on the web page into your local storage so users can watch them offline. Additionally, it also supports downloading image galleries effectively. Lastly, Video DownloadHelper can remove or hide the ads from the downloaded videos. See below on how to download Wistia video using the Video DownloadHelper extension.
Wistia Video Download within Chrome/Firefox:
- Click the link available from the description above to add the Video DownloadHelper. Next, click the “Add to Chrome” button to set this browser video downloader.
- Go to the official website of Wistia to select any video you want to download. Click on the video then try to play it for checking.
- After that, click the Video DownloadHelper beside the address bar to access the download option. Then, click the “Download” button to save the Wistia videos into your local storage.
Download Wistia Video Without any Tools
If you are lazy to use software or download any program on your computer, consider yourself lucky since there is a way to do it without any tools. However, this method is kind of complicated, and I will not personally recommend this for beginners. But if you're knowledgeable enough, you can try this way. Let us check the steps below.
- Using your browser, visit Wistia, and play the video. Right-click on it then selects “Copy...”
- Open your Notepad or any text editor of your choice to paste the code and look for the video ID code which is after the wvideo=
- Next, copy this https://fast.wistia.net/embed/iframe/**?videoFoam=true to your text editor and change the ** into the video ID. Example: https://fast.wistia.net/embed/iframe/0o72nx5nut?videoFoam=true
- Open a new tab and paste the modified link to access the video. Get the source code, then press CTRL+F and type “.bin” to locate the first URL.
- Copy the link and paste it on a new tab, and the video will play as MP4. From here, click the “3 dots” found at the bottom-right corner and hit “Download.” Once done, open the download folder, and you'll find the Wistia video there.
Downloading videos from Wistia is not that simple as it gets. Luckily, we have found ways on how to save these videos into your local storage quickly. With all of the tools mentioned above, users can now download these videos and watch them offline. This is necessary in case you want to share these business videos to your employees for training purposes. Therefore, it is highly recommended to use the AceThinker Video Keeper to download Wistia videos. This video downloader provides all of the essential and comprehensive features to download videos without breaking a sweat. You can also try to look into this to discover the best Google Chrome video downloader.