NBC or National Broadcasting Company is an American English-language television and radio network. It is sometimes referred to as the "Peacock Network" because of its peacock logo. In the United States, NBC is considered as the oldest major broadcast network. If you visit the NBC website, you will see a very organized homepage. They provide TV shows, LIVE streams, News, and Sports. NBC also has its app that you can download on your Android and iOS devices. With all of its amazing features, have you ever wondered how to download video from NBC? Did it ever cross your mind hoping that one day you can playback your favorite NBC videos offline? In this article, we will make your wondering stop. You will be able to learn easy ways to save videos from NBC.
Video Keeper Lite
If you want to save NBC videos and watch them later, you can rely on Video Keeper Lite. It can several download NBC videos three times faster than the others and without hurting much of its download speed. This is possible because of its multi-thread function that utilizes the full bandwidth of your network connection. Furthermore, you can save the NBC video into different format such as MP4, AVI, and more, and transfer it on different devices. If you're interested, please follow the steps provided here to learn more about this robust downloader.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Install the NBC Video Downloader
Let's start by clicking at least one of the "Download" buttons placed above according to your operating system. Open the downloaded package file to install the software on your Windows or Mac computer. Launch it to access the main interface.
Step 2 Download NBC Video
Then open your web browser and go to NBC website and select your video that you want to download. Copy the URL of the video found on its address bar. After that, go back to Video Keeper Lite and click the "Paste URL" button. You will see that your NBC video is added to the download queue.
Step 3 Play NBC Video
Wait until Video Keeper Lite finishes the download process for you. Once its done, go to the "Completed" panel to find the downloaded NBC video. From here, right-click the video and hit "Play" to watch it.
Next on our list is the Video DownloadHelper. It is a Firefox and Google Chrome web browser extension. It allows you to download NBC video on HD quality. However, Video DownloadHelper isn't limited to just NBC, but it works with many other sites. Besides, it works well with the quality, but it also allows you to download on different formats like MP4, MOV, and a lot more. You can even change the name of your NBC video after downloading it. The below information are its easy steps on how to download NBC shows.
- First, click on the link provided above then hit "Add to Chrome" on the page wherein you'll land. After that, click "Add Extension" to install it on your Chrome browser.
- Then, go to NBC. Click on the Video DownloadHelper icon located at the top-right corner of Chrome. It is a three-circled gray icon.
- After that, select the quality and format from the menu that will show on your screen. Once set, click on the "Download" button. It will then ask you to install its companion app.
- Lastly, when the app is installed, the NBC download process will start automatically. Wait for a few moments, and then your video is ready to play on your selected folder.
And last but not least is DiMo. Being a busy person, you will not be able to watch your NBC shows, news, etc. DiMo is one handy tool that you can trust when it comes to downloading NBC video. It can also download NBC videos in batch. If you want to convert your downloaded NBC video, you can do so with its "Convert" function. You can even edit your downloaded NBC video by trimming, adding effects cropping, and the like. Dimo is designed to work on both Windows and Mac. However, you need to register an account to have unlimited access to Dimo. Hence, Dimo will give a hand on downloading NBC to MP4. Here are its easy steps how.
- First, click on the link provided above to download and install DiMo. Once installed, launch the tool.
- Then, go to the NBC official website and select the video you want to download. Then copy the URL.
- Next, go to DiMo. Click on the "Download" tab. Then paste the URL on the "Add URL" box. You will notice on the lower part of its main interface the folder where your NBC video will be saved.
- Then click on "+" to start downloading the video.
- Wait for a few seconds, and once downloading is done, click "Open" to locate your video and play.
In general, you don't have to worry about how to enjoy your favorite NBC videos. Because after reading this article, rest assured that you will now be able to enjoy playbacks of your most-liked NBC videos. You can either try one of these best ways or try them all. And for just a bit of friendly advice, using Video Keeper Lite is still the best option. There you have it, you can now watch playbacks of your downloaded sports, news, and a lot more from NBC.