Twitter is a well-known social media platform for discovering breaking news and sharing links, videos, and images. We occasionally save, share, and retweet videos on Twitter to watch them repeatedly. However, this application does not allow downloading videos from its platform due to copyright restrictions, whether they are song and dance covers, short blogs, or random video clips. Assume you want to save Twitter videos to iPhone, and this guidepost provides the four best approaches. Without further ado, let's get started on how to download Twitter videos on your iOS phone and see which tool will undoubtedly lighten your load.
Can You Save Twitter Videos on iPhone?
You must use practical tools to save videos from Twitter because you cannot save videos directly from the application. However, there is no built-in option for storing videos from Twitter on your iPhone, but there is another way if you want to save them quickly. That requires you to depend on external resources to make it work. The four methods to save video from Twitter iPhone are as follows.
4 Reliable Ways to Download Twitter Video to iPhone
1. Use AceThinker Video Keeper Pro
If you’re looking for a tool to save Twitter video iPhone, you can use the AceThinker Video Keeper. This software can quickly get videos ranging from 480p, 720p, 1080p, 4K, and even 8K quality if the video supports it. Moreover, you can also utilize this tool to download Twitter videos on your computer and transfer them to your iPhone. Aside from that, it can also help you to detect the video you want to download because of its built-in web browser. On the other hand, this desktop tool has a fast processor that allows you to download unlimited videos without hassle. With that, you can follow the steps below on how to save your videos for free.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Download the SoftwareSuppose you're using a computer to download videos from Twitter and want to transfer them on iPhone; download and install AceThinker Video Keeper Pro by clicking the download button above. Then, wait for a few moments to install it.
Step 2 Go to the Twitter AppAfter downloading the tool, go to the Twitter application and select which video you want to download. To save a video from Twitter iPhone, you need to copy the link above. Then, go to the main interface of the Video Keeper and paste the video URL.
Step 3 Download Twitter VideoAfter you’ve pasted the video URL, click the download button and wait for a few seconds to download it. The downloaded video will automatically be added to the download queue and your desktop files.
Step 4 Connect your iPhone to WindowsBefore you transfer the videos to your iPhone, you need to connect your iPhone to your Windows Computer using a USB lighting cable. After your iPhone is connected to your PC, the “Do you trust this computer” will pop up on your phone. Select the “Trust,” and see that your phone appears as a new device on Windows File Explorer.
Step 5 Transfer Video to iPhoneLastly, to transfer videos from Windows Computer to your iPhone, you can drag any media files you want into the apple folder within the DCIM folder. In that case, you can opt to import your videos as a folder as well. After that, disconnect your iPhone after importing videos to your phone. You may now be able to play and watch downloaded videos from Twitter in your gallery.
2. Use Documents
Documents is another tool for save video from Twitter iphone.When compared to other programs, the process of downloading a video on Twitter is a little more complicated. To save the video to your iPhone, first install the Documents app on your iOS device. After downloading the tool, please refer to the user guide below.
- First and foremost, open the Twitter program on your iPhone and go to the video you want to save or download. Then, tap on the Share button and then click the copy the link to tweet it.
- Next is, to open the “Documents” or “My Media” application on your phone. With that, there will be a browser icon at the bottom right corner. Press on it, and then you will be quickly taken to an in-app browser.
- Lastly, in the browser, you can go to the Twitter video downloader software and then open the website. Then, paste that copied URL link there and hit the “Download the File” and type in a name to save the video.
3. Use iOS Shortcut
iOS Shortcut is another tool for Twitter video download on iOS. You will like this excellent tool because it allows you to save videos from Twitter in the easiest ways. This simple iOS shortcut will allow you to quickly download Twitter videos offline and save them to the iPhone Photos app.
- Open the TVDL v3.1 shortcut link, then click the “Add Shortcut” if you’re on iOS 14 or earlier.
- Go to the Twitter app and press the “Share button” then “Share via” and TVDL v3.1. However, if you’re using Twitter in your iPhone browser, you can tap the share button and then share a Tweet via TVDL v3.1
- Lastly, Hit the “Allow Once” or “Always Allow” and select your desired video quality, and that’s it! You can now watch your video from aTwitter and save it to your iPhone’s Photos app.
4. Use Twitter Video Downloader
There is another simple method you can use to achieve similar results. While many websites allow you to save Twitter videos, Twitter Video Downloader is one of them. This tool is free and allows you to easily download Twitter videos. Check out the user guide below.
- Open the Twitter app on iOS and navigate to the video you want to save. Then, pick the "Share" button to the right of the tweet.
- Go to the Safari on your iPhone and go to the official website of Twitter Video Downloader. On this webpage, you can tap on the text box under the “Paste Tweet URL Here.”
- After you've pasted the URL, click the download button. Then, open the “Files app” and go to the folder where you saved the video. Tap Save Video on the iOS Share Sheet to save the video to the Camera Roll.
|Tool||Batch Download||Video Quality||Compatibility|
|AceThinker Video Keeper Pro||Supported||240, 360, 480, 720, 1080p||Windows and macOS|
|Documents||Supported||360, 720p||Android and iOS|
|iOS Shortcut||Not Supported||240, 360, 480, 720, 1080p||iOS|
|Twitter Video Downloaderr||Not Supported||144, 240, 360, 480, 720, 1080p||Windows and Smartphones|