TED (Technology, Entertainment, and Design) Talk is popularly known for giving less than 18 minutes of motivational videos. Aside from that, it also creates a community of people who have the same ideas in particular subjects. Also, you can find the best speakers here that can talk with expertise during their discussions, which you can get involved with. No doubt, people choose to download videos from TED Talks videos so they can watch them offline. Because in the first place, who wouldn't love to keep these inspiring videos as a reference, right? And with that, we are giving you ways on how to download TED Talks with ease.
Download TED Videos Using its Default Downloaders
Many people love visiting this site because of the variety of topics it offers - politics, personal growth, science, natural calamity, and more that will surely suit their interests. Fortunately, you can download TED videos on the site directly. Yes, this talk page has a built-in downloader that means you don't need to use any third-party downloader. One more thing is that it's working on your PC or mobile devices regardless if you're an Android or iOS user — that's make sharing and rewatching convenient. And interestingly, you can also choose to turn off or on the subtitles of your video. Hereto, below are the three ways on how to download videos using its default downloaders or app.
Download TED Talks Video via the TED Official Website
- First, open TED Talks. Then, look for the video you want to download.
- Next, click on the "Share" button on the top-right corner of the video. Upon clicking it, a new window will appear. Next, click "Download" and the select "Download Video" right after. Finally, click "Save" to have the video available on your device.
- After that, your media will download shortly. (You can also choose to download audio alone by choosing "Download Audio." To play the video, go to your file location or download folder and click the video to play.
Download TED Talks Video via iOS app
- First things first, download the TED app on the >App Store. Then, log in to the app if you already have an existing account if none yet, create an account first.
- After that, choose the video you like to watch offline and tap the download icon underneath the video.
- Then, select the video quality you want between HD or SD. Then after a few minutes, your video will now be available on your Apple devices.
Download TED Talk video via Android App
- Install the TED Talk app from the Play Store.
- After installing it to your device, search for the video you want to save on your Android phones. Next, tap the video you found.
- Then, start downloading the video by tapping the Download icon, and choose your preferred video format (SD or HD). Wait for the video to download after a short while.
Professional Way to Download TED Talk Video on PC
True to its name, AceThinker Video Keeper lets you keep videos for offline viewing, including videos TED-Ed videos, easily and quickly. Also, this software is perfect as it can provide HD video resolution from 720p to 4K for both Mac and Windows users. Aside from TED Talk, it is also working on various video streaming sites, like YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and more. Besides, you can also download music from Audiomack, Soundcloud, Bandcamp, etc., using this app. With that, below are the procedures on how to download TED-Ed with Acethinker Video Keeper - the best tool to satisfy your video-saving needs.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Download and Install Acethinker Video Keeper
The first thing you need to do is to get the app by clicking the "Free Download" button provided above. Make sure that you're downloading the appropriate tool for your operating system. Then, after downloading the file, click to run and install the program. Finally, you can now start downloading videos with it.
Step 2 Search Video on TED Talks
After downloading and installing the app, you can now go to the TED Talks website. Next, browse to its video library. Then, choose the video you want to grab for offline viewing by clicking the video thumbnail.
Step 3 Download Videos
Once you already found the video you want, go to the search bar and copy the link. Alternatively, you can also click the "Share" button and from the new window, click the "Link" button. Then, go back to Video Keeper and paste the link on the URL field. Finally, click the "Search" icon and wait for the tool to analyze the video.
Step 4 Choose Video Quality
After the tool analyzed the video, it will ask you to choose your preferred video quality (720P, 420P, 360P, 288P. Meanwhile, you click "MP4" if you don't want to change anything. Finally, click the "Download" button to start the downloading progress.
Step 5 Check and Play the Video
If you wish to play the video, go to the app's "Downloaded" tab. From there, you'll see the list of your downloaded files. You can either double-click the file or do right-click and select "Play Video" to play your video. You can now enjoy watching your videos offline on any device of your choice.