Students and teachers are pleased to have the Teachable website because of the videos and learning materials it provides for its learners. Even users under Teachable's Free plan can access unlimited hosting, courses, videos, basic quizzes, and discussion forums. You also don't need to worry about the upfront cost before accessing the website. This is a perfect platform who are eager to acquire knowledge and improve skills online. However, if you are the type of user who has limited spare time or your internet connection goes on and off or unreliable, it would be better to download Teachable videos for offline learning. Here, we'll share with you the three best methods to download videos from Teachable and export them to a variety of formats so you can watch them on your desired device.
Best Teachable Video Downloader for Windows and Mac
AceThinker Video Keeper is the best tool to save Teachable videos. Be it movies, anime, TV shows, webinars, online courses, and lots of videos you can find online. It can also effectively grab videos from social media sites, including Facebook, Dailymotion, and Vimeo. Moreover, it has the copy and pastes method to download videos for up to 4K quality if available. Plus, it lets you grab multiple videos simultaneously. It is possible thanks to the multi-thread technology. With this, it focuses all your internet connection's bandwidth and focuses it on the download process. To completely understand how the tool works, you may refer to the following instruction.
Step 1 Download and Install Video Keeper
First, download AceThinker Video Keeper on your computer device. Select the platform that is compatible with your computer OS then click its download button above. Open the installer and install the program on your PC. Just follow the setup wizard, wait until the app is launched, and pop up the app's interface.
Step 2 Download Teachable Video
After you launch the program, you may now begin downloading videos from Teachable. Open a web browser, then visit Teachable and choose a video that you wish to download. After that, go back to the main interface to hit the "Plus" button. Next, hit the "MP4" button to download the video.
Step 3 Play Teachable Video
Once done, locate the download videos from the "Downloaded" section. Right-click on the video, select "Play" to view it instantly. You can choose other functions like "Open File Location" or "Delete" if you want.
- It well supports downloading video in high-resolution.
- Grab all the videos you need without any problem as it is equipped with multi-threading technology.
- It is available for both Windows and macOS.
Best Online App for Saving Teachable Videos
You may also opt for OffMP3 to download courses from Teachable. This is online software that supports various websites such as Teachable, Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook, and more. Aside from its video downloading capability, you may also use this program to rip the audio out of a video. Furthermore, this program has a handful of supported media formats. You get to choose from MP4, M3U8, MP3, and even JPG format. The tool also shows you the details of the video you are trying to download, including file size and video quality. In this way, you will be able to pick the best options for your needs. Now, here's a guide you can refer to to get started with OffMP3.
OffMP3 User Guide
- First, you need to visit the website of Teachable. Browse through the site, look for the video you are interested in and copy its link from the address bar.
- Next, open another tab on your web browser and go to the OffMP3 website.
- When you reach the website, you should see a download bar that will allow you to grab videos from Teachable.
- Paste the URL of the video and then click the "Download" button. Lastly, set the final format and right-click on the "Download Now" button to select "Save target as."
- Select the file location, and the video will be downloaded instantly. You may check the playback from the folder where you set the output location.
Alternative Online Way to Download Teachable Videos
If you are looking for another online browser video downloader, Tubeninja deserves the spot. It was merely for downloading YouTube videos. But due to the increasing demand, the tool expanded its coverage of supported sites. This online tool has a wide range of supported both video and music sites for saving content. One of its savvy features is URL-trick. This works by adding "dl" in the URL before the name of the video site. By doing so, it will bring you to the Tubeninja where the video link is pulled out already. Then, you will be able to download the video right away. This is not a plugin or an extension program. That means you don't need to install any extra app to access this feature. However, this feature is exclusive to a few sites like YouTube, Vimeo, and Tumblr. The support to Teachable is nonexistent. Anyway, you can still download videos through the copy-paste link method. To simply use the program, follow the steps below.
How to use Tubeninja
- On your browser, navigate to Tubeninja official website.
- Then, head up to Teachable and look for the video or course you want to download by browsing through the site. Stream the video and copy the link from the URL bar.
- Now, paste the URL into the download field of the Tubeninja and click the "Download" button.
- When the video is detected, scroll down and select your preferred video format.
- Right-click on the selected format, and choose "Save link as," then save the video in a folder. To check the video, go to the folder where the output is set.
FAQs about Learning and Downloading Teachable Courses
1. Is Teachable a good platform?
It is. Aside from that, you can watch and learn from its several courses for free; you can also use its other features like answering quizzes and forms. If you're a teacher or instructor, you can easily record an online class and upload it to their server instantly.
2. Does Teachable have an app?
Yes. You can install it on your iOS mobile devices. Just find it on your App Store and get it there.
3. How do you access Teachable courses?
First, you must create a user account and log in. Once you're in, go to the My Courses tab, and all of the courses you enrolled in are available here on the list.
These are some of the workable and effective means to effectively download videos from Teachable. You can now download the online course you want and learn offline. Meanwhile, if you are still undecided about which app you should pick, you may think of it this way. The online apps allow you to download videos one at a time, which is a little inconvenient if you want to get all the learning videos you want. On the other hand, AceThinker Video Keeper can handle multiple videos downloading at a go. Thus, if you want to download multiple videos without repeating the process of the copy-paste link, you should go with the latter one.