HD videos help you improve the image resolution of a video to have a much crisper appearance and increase the image's quality. Creating HD videos is much better, especially if you are doing business proposals, lectures, and many more. With that, your video will be more interesting because of its HD quality. On the other hand, there are many HD videos available to watch online. One good example is the videos on YouTube. You have an option if you want to watch in HD quality or standard quality. Luckily, we have found a way to download HD videos by using the best video downloader. Just keep reading to get the best solutions.
Best Way to Download HD Videos - Acethinker Video Keeper
Want to download HD videos easily? Then, Acethinker Video Keeper will be the best solution. It is an all-in-one tool wherein you can grab HD videos from over 100 video sharing sites like YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, and more. With the use of this tool, you can easily get HD videos without any hassle. Plus, it provides for up to 8K quality if available. Likewise, one of the unique features of this tool is that it is equipped with a built-in browser that allows you to browse and download HD videos directly from the tool. With that, we provided you the detailed steps on how to utilize this tool.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Download the Install the tool on your PC
First and foremost, hit the "Download" buttons above and launch the installation wizard. From here, follow the instructions provided to save the tool on your PC. Once done, open it then get familiarized with the tool.
Step 2 Set-up the Settings of the Tool
From its interface, click the "triple dots" located at the upper right portion of the tool to customize it. Select the "Format" panel and set-up the resolution in high-quality by choosing from the drop-down menu. Once done, click "OK" to save changes.
Step 3 Download HD Videos from Different Sites
Next, open a browser then go to your preferred streaming site to grab an HD video. Then, copy the URL from the address bar. Once copied, go back to the tool, click the "Paste URL" button and let the tool analyze the link and download it.
Step 4 Play the Downloaded Video
Wait for a few seconds until the downloading is finished. Once done, go to the "Completed" panel to view all the videos. From here, right-click the file name then hit "Play" to watch the downloaded HD video.
2 Alternative Solution to Download Online HD Videos
1. Catch Video
Available Platform: Windows, Mac, Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla
As its name stated, CatchVideo is an outstanding video downloader that will help you grab videos from various online sharing sites, including Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, and more. It is a free site that offers the easiest online downloading service because of its straightforward features that is completely free of charge. Besides, with the help of this tool, you can download online HD videos to play offline without any hassle, and it supports an HD quality for up to 4K. Here is the simple guide on how do you download HD videos using this tool.
- First, open a browser then go to the online site where you want to grab a video then copy its URL.
- Next, visit the official site of the tool then paste the link from its URL bar. After that, select the 4K quality from the options above.
- Once done, hit the “Catch” button beside the URL bar or use the quick “Download” button at the top right of the page and wait for it to be processed.
2. YouTube Video and Audio Downloader
Available Platform: Windows, Mac, and Firefox
One of the convenient ways to download HD videos from YouTube is by using add-ons, wherein you don't need to install any third apps to grab videos into different sites like Vimeo. On that note, you can use the YouTube Video and Audio Downloader. This tool lets you download your favorite HD videos with excellent speed without having any difficulties because of its easy to use downloading features. Also, it supports an HD quality for up to 4K if available. To use it, follow the simple steps written below.
- Visit the site of the program on your browser then hit the “Add to Firefox” button to save it on your browser.
- After that, play a video from YouTube, hit the tool icon beside the address bar, and hit the “Quick Download” button. Then, select the highest quality from the options provided.
- Let the tool utilize the URL and download it. Once completed, click the “Folder” button from the interface, then right-click the filename of the video, hit “Open” to watch it on your PC.
Quick Way to Download YouTube HD Videos - Savefrom.net
Available Platform: Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, and Mozilla
If you want to download HD videos more quickly, use this online tool called the Savefrom. It allows you to grab videos into several online sites such as YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and so forth. Since this is a straightforward video downloader, you don't need to use other apps to download HD videos. Through this tool, you will be able to get a copy of an HD video that you want without any complicated steps. Also, it offers a variety of high resolution for up to 4K if available. Follow the quick steps below on how to use this tool.
- To start, open a browser then visit a streaming site and choose which video you want to download then copy its link from the address bar.
- After that, visit the official site of the program then paste the link from its URL bar.
- Once done, hit the “Download” button beside the URL bar then wait for the video to be processed.
- Lastly, the video will automatically be saved on your computer. Right-click the file then hit “Play” to preview the downloaded HD video.
Comparison Chart for the 4 Solutions
|Function||Video Keeper||Catch Video||YouTube Video and Audio Downloader||SaveFrom.net|
|Output format||MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, MOV and WEBM||MP4||MP4||MP4|
|Download Videos Simultaneously|