Blippi is one of the most famous children programs on YouTube that offers entertaining and educating videos. On Blippi, you can find different videos, like Blippi Buses, Blippi Go Karts, and more. Its main objective is to support children to learn shapes, colors, and alphabets enjoyably. Also, one of the best things about it is that the main character, Blippi, wears a childlike dress to catch and attract children's attention. Meanwhile, to watch Blippi videos on YouTube, all you need to have is an internet connection. But, if you wish to download Blippi videos for offline playback, you can refer to the following solutions.
Recommended Method to Download Blippi Videos
AceThinker Video Keeper is the best software that can download Blippi videos on YouTube. With this, you can grab multiple Blippi videos in one session. The best thing about it is that you can enjoy downloading using its three times faster-downloading speed because of its multithreading feature. Also, it is ensured that your outputs are of high quality since it supports 720p to 4K resolutions. Apart from that, you can convert your downloaded Blippi videos in different formats, like MP4, AVI, MOV, and more.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Download and Install AceThinker Video Keeper
Firstly, you need to download the tool, choose one from the "Download" buttons above to directly save AceThinker Video Keeper on your Mac or Windows computer. Next, proceed with the installation process until it launches its main interface.
Step 2 Configuration of Video Format
Next, click the "3-lines" on the right uppermost part of the interface, then and select "Settings" from the list of options. From the newly opened window, click the "Format" button and choose your desired format on the "Video Drop-down" menu.
Step 3 Visit the official YouTube Website
After that, go to the official YouTube website and input the keyword "Blippi" on the search bar to see the list and numbers of Blippi videos. Next, look for the video you like to download and hit "Enter" to play the Blip videos. Then, start copying the video link on the address bar.
Step 4 Download the Blippi Video
Once done, go back to the main interface of AceThinker Video Keeper. From here, click the “Download” tab and hit the “Paste URL” icon at the upper left part of the interface to start the downloading process. You can wait for a few minutes until it successfully grabs the Blip video for you.
Step 5 Watch the Downloaded Blippi Video
Next, check the downloaded file at the "Completed" panel. You can double-click the video to play it or right-click the video and hit "Play" to start watching. Also, you can hit "Open folder" to view it on your preferred media player.
- It has its "Auto-detect" feature that can automatically download Blippi videos by viewing it with its built-in search browser.
- AceThinker Video Keeper allows you to extract the audio of Blippi videos directly and save it in different audio formats, including MP3, OGG, AAC, and more.
- You can instantly view your downloaded files using its built-in multimedia player.
- It has hotkeys that allow you to control the downloading process, like when to start, pause, or stop.
- To remove the watermark embedded in the downloaded Blippi videos, you need to avail of its VIP account.
Download YouTube Blippi Videos with Online Downloader
Y2Mate is another choicest tool that you can refer to download Blippi videos. It is a web-based app that can help you to view Blippi videos on your offline playback. Once you download a video using Y2mate, the outputs can restore your downloaded file's original quality, or you can change it for up to 720p. Aside from this, there is no restriction for limited downloads, meaning you can grab Blippi videos as much as you need.
- First, hit the link given here to direct you to the official page of Y2Mate. Next, visit the website of YouTube and search for the Blippi you'd like to download.
- Copy the Blippi video link and paste it on the given URL box provided on the main page of Y2mate. Wait for a few moments until it shows the list of available formats.
- From the formats presented, choose your preference and click the "Download" button to save the Blippi video on your device successfully.
- It is entirely free, and no registration required to download YouTube videos.
- It can convert Blippi videos into MP3 format.
- It has unnecessary pop-up ads scattered on its main page
Save Blippi Videos with Firefox Extension
Video DownloaderHelper is among the extensions you can use to download Blippi videos playing on your Firefox browser. It can detect videos on different websites and make it downloadable. This extension is too easy to use since it has intuitive UI controls. Also, using these buttons, you can select its default format or pick a different file like 3GP or MOV before starting the downloading process. Aside from that, you can have your downloaded Blippi videos in 1080p resolutions.
- First, click the link to open you to the page of Video DownloaderHelper. Next, click the "Add to Firefox" and follow the steps to install the extension on your Mozilla browser completely.
- Then, proceed with visiting the official YouTube website and look for the Blippi video you desire to grab. Click enter to play the Blippi video and for the Video DownloadHelper to set its download buttons.
- Lastly, click the installed plug-in located at the right-uppermost part of your Firefox browser. Next, choose your preferred format and quality to save the video on your computer immediately.
- Video DownloadHelper works well on Windows, Mac, and Linux computers.
- It can combine separate audio and video into one file
- It sometimes flunks, especially when downloading multiple files
|Function||Video Keeper||Y2Mate||Video DownloaderHelper|
|Supported Sites||Dailymotion, Facebook, TED, Veoh, MyVideo, Break, VEVO, etc.||YouTube, Youku, Dailymotion, etc.||Youtube, UStream, Fox, Bloomberg, RAI, etc.|
|Supported Platforms||Windows and Mac||Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS||Windows, Mac, and Linux|
|Supported Quality||720p to 4K||720p||480p to 1080p|
|Supported Formats||MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, FLV, MKV, 3GP, ASF, etc.||M4A, MP3, WMA, FLACMP4, MPG, etc.||MP4, WEBM and AVI|