Bitchute is basically a platform that you can use to torrent out your videos to different social networking and video sharing sites. This neat, open load video sharing site, will make it easier for you to share your videos without uploading videos on the portal each time you have a new one. You can link your YouTube channel to Bitchute to embed the videos you have on your channel. Also, the site's P2P protocol makes it easier to connect to other computers and download videos together without connecting to the internet. However, the download speed might take longer than the usual speed that you are getting when you are connected to the internet. That is why we listed 4 of the best methods on how to download Bitchute video without having to worry about your computer safety.
Recommended Method to Download BitChute Video
AceThinker Video Keeper is one of the most reliable and useful BitChute video downloaders to grab videos from almost all video sharing platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and more. Also, it is compatible with Windows and Mac devices. Plus, it has a built-in web browser wherein you can play movies or videos on the tool itself without opening an additional browser. Additionally, it supports a multi-threading function that lets you download videos much faster compared to similar software. Furthermore, it enables you to grab multiple videos and save them with different video quality, including 1080p. On the other hand, below are the steps on how to use this app as your BitChute downloader.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Download and install Video Keeper
First and foremost, you have to save the Acethinker Video Keeper on your computer by hitting one of the "Download" buttons provided above. Launch the installer and follow the simple instructions to completely install the tool on your PC. After that, open the Acethinker Video Keeper directly on your computer to get familiarized with its main interface.
Step 2 Paste BitChute URL
After that, open a web browser, then visit the official site of Bitchute and select a video that you wish to download by getting its URL from the address bar. Then, go back to the tool's main interface and hit "Enter," and let the tool analyze and download the video.
Step 3 Start downloading BitChute video
When the video is successfully downloaded, you can hit the "MP4" button from the tool's main interface, and it will directly download the video. You can also click the "More" button beside the "MP4" button and choose your desired video quality from the drop-down menu. After that, hit the "Download" button to start the downloading process.
Step 4 Play the downloaded BitChute video
Once the video is downloaded, go to the "Downloaded" panel located on the left part of the interface to see all the videos that you downloaded. From here, right-click the video and hit "Play Video" to directly watch the video from the tool. Or, you can click the "Open File Location" to view the video on your computer.
3 Free Online Video Downloader to Download from BitChute
In case you want to download videos from BitChute without installing additional software, here are some good options to copy and paste the URL in the website to download online videos.
Tubeninja allows you to download videos from different video-sharing sites, including BitChute, Vine, and Tumbler. Compatibility-wise, it permits you to grab videos using your Mac or Windows device. On top of that, the tool offers two different approaches when downloading videos. One is the normal way of copy-paste URLs. The other downloading approach is by using the DL-trick, which detects the video you are steaming. After that, it will provide a download link for an instant download. Depending on your downloading preference, you can use both ways. However, DL trick is only exclusive to some sites. Now to download from BitChute, check out the steps below.
How to use Tubeninja
- First, visit the website of BitChute on your web browser.
- Stream the video you want to download and get its video link from the address bar.
- Go to Tubeninja and paste video link into the download field of the tool and click "Download" to detect the video.
- Once the video is successfully detected, scroll down the site to see the video. Right-click the "Download" icon and select "Save link as" then select an output folder.
- You can check the downloaded video from the folder where you set the output location.
Another online downloading app you can use to acquire videos from BitChute is Savieo. This is an online app offering free service to download videos from BitChute and other famous sites. With Savieo, it is possible to grab videos from BitChute, Twitter, Dailymotion, and music streaming sites like Soundcloud. Using this tool, you will be able to download not only videos but also music files and listen to them offline. Moreover, it provides download links for subtitles in case you are watching foreign movies. If you want to know more about this tool and download BitChute video, the following are the steps you can refer to.
- You need to visit the BitChute website first and look for the video you wish to download.
- Copy the video URL from the address bar of your browser.
- Then, go to the official website of Savieo to access the downloader. Paste the link into the text bar and click the "Download" button.
- You are almost done, click the "Download" button from the menu on the right side of the video. The site will direct you to another tab where it streams the playback.
- From the playback, click the "Menu" icon and choose the "Download" button. You may check the download status at the bottom of the browser, and you will see that it will be downloaded instantly.
The last BitChute downloader that can help you download all your favorite BitChute videos is YMP4. This online program lets you download videos on any device connected to the internet. Using this app, you can also download videos in the playlist from YouTube. Furthermore, it can convert and save videos to MP3, making it a flexible software just like Video Keeper. So, instead of downloading and converting videos using another app, you can now download videos into your desired format and quality. To make use of the tool to the fullest, follow the steps on how to use YMP4.
How to use YMP4
- To download videos from BitChute, go to the website of BitChute and play the video you want to download.
- Copy the video link from the address bar of your web browser.
- Visit YMP4's official webpage to access the download app. Then, paste the URL of the video into the download field from the homepage.
- Click the "Go" button to analyze the video link. Scroll down through the site to look for the detected video.
- Finally, pick the suitable quality for your video. Right-click on the video, choose "Save link as" and choose a file location. You check the video from the file directory you set.