Have you experienced finding an appealing video on the web but can’t download them because you don’t know how to do it? The solution to this problem is by using a video downloader tool. There are hundreds of such programs and apps to help you finish the downloading in clicks, and you can then watch videos as much as you like while offline. However, not all video grabbers that you can find nowadays can get video from any video sharing sites due to regional restrictions. Besides, not all video downloaders can get a video in HD quality. Therefore, we will write this article to show you the best video grabber you can use to download online videos with high quality quickly. Keep on reading below to see all of them.
Best Video Grabber Desktop Software for Windows/Mac
1. AceThinker Video Keeper
AceThinker Video Keeper is a tool that can help you watch online movies while offline because it can get videos from over 100 video sharing sites. It can give you the option to download videos from 480p, 720p, 1080p, and even 4K quality. You can also choose the default video format to MP3 if you only want to extract the music or audio out of the clip. It also has a built-in search browser where you can look for the video you want to download. To start, you can check the steps below.
Try it for Free
Step 1. Click one of the "Download" buttons above. Then, run its installer to see the setup wizard that you can follow when installing the tool to your computer. After that, open the app and explore its interface to familiarize yourself with it.
Step 2. Next, go to any video sites like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, or anything you prefer, and look for the video you want to download. From there, copy the video link go back to Video Keeper. From here, paste the copied link into the search bar and press enter. Hit "More" if you want to choose the video quality, and click the "Download" button afterward.
Step 3. Once downloaded, go to the "Downloaded" tab to all the videos you have downloaded. To play, right-click on the video and choose the "Play Video" option to start watching it. Double-clicking is another way to play the video quickly. Choosing "Open File Location" will access the output folder where the video is saved.
- The search function can find videos by just putting keywords there.
- It can download videos playing within its built-in browser.
- It can only download 3 video at a time with its free trial version.
2. 4K Video Downloader
If you are looking for a simple yet useful youtube downloaders for free, then, 4K Video Downloader is the solution. You can use it to download high-quality videos such as 4K, 3D, and 360-degree videos from the name itself. It has an easy to use interface wherein you don't need to do any complicated steps to use it. All you have to do is install it on your PC and copy and paste the URL of the video you wish to get. Moreover, this can be a perfect downloader because you can get a video without changing the original quality.
- It has a multi-threaded features wherein you can download videos qucikly.
- It has a smart mode functions to use when you want to use your mobile phones.
- You can't download multiple videos when you are not in premium account.
3. AceThinker Online Video Downloader
The next video link grabber that can help you download online videos easily is the AceThinker Online Video Downloader. This online app can save videos or extract the audio from a video by keeping it in MP3 format. Also, it does not require you to install any software on your computer or register an account. As long as you have an internet connection, a web browser, and a video link, this tool will do the rest for you. However, this tool can only download standard videos like 360p and 480p. But all in all, this tool can get you a video with just a few simple clicks.
- It is accessible on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera, and more.
- It can get you videos from YouTube, Facebook, flickr, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc.
- This tool can only download one video at a time.
4. YTD Video Downloader
YTD Video Downloader is one of the simple video downloaders with a limited free version but not totally free. This software allows you to grab videos from numerous sites like Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, and more for up to HD quality video. It also supports a built-in converter and offers various file formats such as MP4, MP3, MOV, AVI, and more. With the use of its premium version, you can enjoy faster download speed and use the tool-free from ads and upsells.
- Works with multiple platforms such as Windows and Mac.
- It has an intuitive user interface that lets you easily grab videos with ease.
- Its premium version is costly.
5. Video Downloader Extension
Video Downloader is a reliable and free video grabber Chrome add-on that can download online videos quickly. You can have your desired videos from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc., with this tool. Downloading a video with this extension is straightforward. Just go to a video sharing platform, stream the video, and click the icon of this tool from your Chrome browser, and click the “Download” button to start. As long as you stream a video, it will start analyzing the video for you.
- It can download videos ranging from 360p, 480p, and 720p quality.
- This tool can also be one of the best video grabber Firefox.
- It sometime fail to analyze the video/
Best Free Video Grabber Online to Save Video from URL
In case you don’t want to install any video downloading software on your PC to avoid harmful viruses, then we suggest you use SaveFrom.net. This online app allows you to download videos with one click. All you have to do is copy the URL of the video. Then, paste it to SaveFrom.net downloading bar, and the rest is up to this tool. As this tool finishes analyzing the URL, it shows you a list of video formats like MP4 and WEBM, and you can choose the quality from 360p up to 1080p. Besides, this tool supports downloading videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and more. These are the reasons why this tool makes it as best online video grabber.
- You can use this youtube downloader for free on different web browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and more.
- It has an app available for Android devices.
- Ads appear when you click something on the website.
When you want a video downloader online, then use VidPaw. It is an online video downloader that lets you download multiple videos, songs, playlists, and more to any streaming sites such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Vimeo, etc. It offers tons of video file formats and the best quality for videos like 720p, 360p, 1080p, 4K, and 8K. The best thing about this online tool is that there are no limitations in downloading videos. This means you can grab no matter how many videos from any famous sites as long as your device has enough storage.
- You don't need to sign-up for a membership to use this video downloader.
- It supports of an easy-user interface to easily grab videos without any hassle.
- There are some bugs when downloading high-quality videos.
Another online video downloader that you can use is KeepVid. This is one of the best yet easy online video downloader that lets you grab several videos into different sites like Facebook, Vimeo, Tumblr, and more with ease. It is a free web-based tool that takes a tiny space on your device. Besides, it is available online and on mobile phones, wherein you can download numerous videos with HD quality. Apart from downloading videos, you can also use this tool to convert videos with many video file formats, including MP4.
- It will not affect the original quality of the video once downloaded.
- This video downloader offers of a video compressor functions that lets you to compressed your file into one.
- There are many ads appearing when downloading videos.
4. Clip Converter
Another excellent online video downloader that you can use is Clip Converter, this tool lets you download and convert videos from any popular platform such as YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Tumblr, and a lot more. It has a straightforward user interface that you can quickly grab videos in just a few clicks. You can also choose a video file format by default, including MP4, AVI, 3GP, and more.
- It can be used to record the activities on your computer screen.
- You can use it to convert audio and videos.
- It has a slow downloading feature when it comes to downloading multiple videos.
5. Video DownloadHelper
Video DownloadHelper is one of the best website video grabber for Chrome that can download videos, audio, and image files from sites like Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and more. This tool is awesome when it comes to grabbing videos from Chrome fast and easy. It is because it can track different videos playing on Chrome that you visited and download them. This tool gives you the option to grab the video with its original file format, or you can change its default video format before downloading it. Likewise, the tool can analyze a video playing on Chrome and download it in your local drive on its original quality if it is 480p, 720p, or 1080p. That is the reason why this tool is considered one of the best Chrome video grabbing tools.
- It has a user manual that you can read anytime you have a question about this tool.
- It can download videos without any glitch or quality reduction.
- It sometimes hangs when detective multiple videos on a website.