A study shows more than 300 hours of video are being uploaded on YouTube every minute. More than five billion videos are watched per day. With these statistics and studies, YouTube is undeniably one of the leading video-sharing platforms on the world wide web. YouTube is an American video-sharing platform. It provides different kinds of videos from music videos, movie trailers, live streams, gameplay, how-to videos; this platform has it all. It also had the biggest social impact and became a trendsetter since most artists, musicians, and large companies use this platform for advertising their work. However, due to its expanding consumer watch time, many content creators use their video content to promote brands and products. Sometimes these paid promotion videos are not so related to the content that you want to watch. With these scenarios, this article gathers around the five most anticipated YouTube trimmer that you can utilize to cut and trim YouTube videos.
6 Tools to Trim YouTube Video Online
1. AceThinker Free Online Video Trimmer
User-Friendliness: It only has one button to upload and export trimmed videos. No confusing features are observed.
Quick Sharing on Sites: Trimmed videos can be saved on your device only.
Distinctive Feature: It is safe to use. It automatically deletes the input media file on its server.
AceThinker Free Online Video Trimmer is a cutting and trimming online software that allows users to make video files into smaller clips. It uses a slider to drag and drop time to accurately cut the video you want to trim. Additionally, it also has a timer on the lower part of the tool to select the exact duration of the video. Moreover, users can preview the trimmed videos with its inbuilt media player to have a precise output.
Underneath is the listed guidelines on how to trim YouTube videos online.
- First, add video clips by ticking the plus button at the center of the window. It will allow you to have access to your media folders.
- Next, once imported, toggle the slider to select the part that you wanted to trim and hit the Start processing button to continue.
- Finally, wait for the system to finish the process. Your file will automatically be saved in your designated output folder.
User-Friendliness: No pop-up ads can be seen while trimming YouTube videos.
Quick Sharing on Sites: It can easily share trimmed videos on Facebook, Twitter, Discord, and more.
Distinctive Feature: It provides a list of keywords associated with the YouTube videos, so you can access and trim the next YouTube video clips at ease.
HashCut is a YT trimmer service that can be accessed online on various web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer. This tool is quick and easy to navigate with understandable navigation and interface. It can cut a specific clip on a YouTube video and merge it on different video clips. Furthermore, it provides high-security access to the input and output video; thus, no one will access your clip or YouTube video. More so, it is using an embedding feature; thus, editing your own posted YouTube video will not compromise the existing numbers of YouTube views.
Below is the listed walkthrough on how to trim YouTube videos online.
- First, access the online YouTube trimmer on your preferred web browser. Familiarize its functionality and navigation for quick and easy access.
- Second, go to YouTube and get the video link on the address bar. Then go back to HashCut and paste the link. Wait for the system to analyze the video. Once done, set the start point and endpoint of the clip that you want to acquire. Click the end recording if you want to save the video clips.
- Lastly, before saving the video clip, you can access its different features to enhance the video, such as footage preview, adding annotation, and inserting stickers on the clip. Then click the save Hashcut button to save your video clips.
3. YT Cutter
User-Friendliness: It has no confusing panel to access its trimming feature. It only has a straightforward search bar.
Quick Sharing on Sites: Video clips can be saved on your device only, with no direct sharing on any video-sharing platforms.
Distinctive Feature: It uses high precision cropping over and above what usually might be expected (0.1 seconds).
YT Cutter is an online web-based program that lets users extract a specific scene on a Youtube clip. It comes with a pretty straightforward interface that enables users to utilize its trimming features easily and quickly. Also, it works online on different web browsers like Chrome, with no registration needed. Furthermore, the cropped footage on the YouTube videos can be saved directly on your computer. Lastly, the clips that have been trimmed on the YouTube clips can be exported to video, audio, and even merge GIFs.
Steps on how to use YT Cutter.
- First, go to the YT Cutter website and launch the web-based tool. Then go to YouTube to acquire the link to your preferred video.
- Next, paste the URL on the search bar of YT Cutter, wait for the video to reload. Then, click the start and end button to have your video a starting and an ending point.
- Lastly, download the video on your device in your preferred format, such as video, audio, or GIF.
4. YT Cropper
User-Friendliness: It has detailed walkthroughs on its interface to guide its users.
Quick Sharing on Sites: This tool does not support video downloading. All it does is embed the clip into a website such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Distinctive Feature: It uses a Drag feature to edit and trim videos. In comparison, most other online tools use buttons to have a starting point and ending points.
YT Cropper is another YouTube trimmer that allows users to acquire specific clips on YouTube videos. Its Drag feature enables users to have a starting and ending point of the clips, the marker will help users to locate the clips that can be acquired that you wanted to get. Also, this will help users to lengthen and shorten their output video easily. More so, there is a unique feature that users can utilize, which is looping. This feature makes the trimmed clip replay itself from starting point to the ending point. This is too favorable as a YouTube audio cutter for music lovers who want to listen to a particular part of their favorite music.
Listed steps on how to use YT Cropper to trim YouTube video online.
- First of all, access YT Cropper on your web browser like Chrome. Familiarize its interface and functionality.
- Next, go to YouTube and acquire the link to your preferred video. Go back to YT Cropper and paste the URL on the search bar. Wait until the system analyzes the video.
- Lastly, utilize the markers to crop a specific scene on the YouTube video. Then click the crop button to preview your clips. A link will appear, which you can utilize to share the cropped clips on your other social media accounts such as Facebook, etc.
5. YouTube Trimmer
User-Friendliness: Ads can be seen on its interface, which is a bit annoying.
Quick Sharing on Sites: This tool also does not support video downloading. All it does is embed the clip into a website such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Distinctive Feature: It uses markers to crop video clips from YouTube videos.
YouTube Trimmer is a comprehensive and easy online YouTube video cutter due to its straightforward interface. It is equipped with a functional feature to trim or cut video clips on YouTube videos. One of its trimming features is the ability to Jump to the start and end of the selection for quick and easy cropping clips. It also has a play and pause button for you to crop a precise scene of the YouTube video. Aside from that, it shows the three different ways on how to share the cropped video link, such as copying embed code, the URL or video link, and viewing trimmed video on the YouTube website.
Beneath are the listed walkthrough on how to use YouTube Trimmer as YouTube to MP4 cutter.
- First, access YouTube Trimmer, acquire the link on YouTube, and paste it on the tool’s search bar.
- Then, wait for the system to analyze the video. Once analyzed, utilize the tool’s trimming feature to crop a specific scene on the YouTube video.
- Finally, since it does not save cropped video for offline use or can’t serve as browser video downloader, share the trimmed link on your various social accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, and more.
User-Friendliness: No ads while trimming video clips. It provides a quick walkthrough on how to use the tool.
Quick Sharing on Sites: The output video can be shared directly on Google Drive and other social accounts.
Distinctive Feature: It is also equipped with a converter to export videos on different formats such as MP4, MOV, and etc.
For our last tool, Clideo got the spot. This online web-based tool is an understandable YouTube trimming tool with its intuitive interface. It allows users to crop YouTube videos by moving the two markers to select the starting and ending point of the clip. It also has a high-security level wherein only the users can access their files and cannot be seen by other users or on any websites. Additionally, the tool cannot only provide crop videos; it can also add fade-in and fade-out effects. More so, it can delete and extract the selected clip to remove unnecessary clips to enhance the output appearance of the video.
Below are the listed step-by-step processes on how to use Clideo.
- First, access the Clideo on your web browsers. Analyze its functionality and features. Then, acquire the video URL on YouTube.
- Afterward, paste the link on the address bar and wait for the system to analyze the video. Once analyzed, use the trimming features to split and crop the video clips.
- Lastly, hit the export button to save your cropped footage.
|Web-based Tool||Supported output format||Concerns and Limitation|
|AceThinker Free Online Video Trimmer||MP4, MOV, MKV, and etc.||Cannot shared output videos on different social platforms.|
|HashCut||MP4, MOV, MKV, and more.||No option to make GIFs.|
|YT Cutter||MKV, MP4, M4A, OGG, MP3||Sometimes having fatal error issues while trimming.|
|YT Cropper||Embedded links||No option to download video clips.|
|YouTube Trimmer||Embedded links||No option to download video clips.|
|Clideo||MP4, MP3, & GIF.||It takes a long time to analyze YouTube videos.|