If you want to display multiple videos on one screen, split-screen video editors are all you need. Below are six of the best split-screen video editors. You can also play multiple videos on one screen if you can't decide on a fantastic video to share with everyone. Split-screen video editing is the best way to unleash your creativity and show off your highlights!
Split-screen effects can enhance your video's appeal and make it more engaging. These effects are used extensively in movies and YouTube videos. Try any of the below-mentioned multi-screen video app and split screen video editors if visualizing all your tasks together is what you need to motivate yourself to do something. They are all free and valuable.
Best 6 Split Screen Video Editors in 2021
1. Adobe Premiere Pro
Premiere is the industry standard because it provides all the tools needed to create incredible videos with sharp motion, image, and audio that blend to perfection.
This all-in-one program can do everything, from recording and filming to editing. This professional video editing software allows you to combine multiple videos using effects. Adobe Premiere Pro makes it easy to create split-screen videos. Just import the videos, and then choose Effects and Crop.
- Video editing software that is industry-leading
- Integration with other apps or services seamless
- AI-based technology to increase efficiency and speed up workflows
- It is not a free product; in fact, it is subscription-based
Are you wondering how to make a split-screen video? VSDC is a split-screen music video editing program for Windows. It's free to download and comes with a very easy-to-use interface. It can be used to display multiple videos on one screen. There is no limit to the number of videos that can be displayed on one screen. VSDC does more than a split-screen video editor. It's also an all-around video editor with a simple interface.
- VSDC is a free split-screen video editor
- You can add unlimited video clips
- Both basic and advanced video editing capabilities are available
- It doesn't provide a split-screen template for the present
3. Final Cut Pro
Final Cut Pro is another good split-screen video maker for Mac users. This professional video maker will give you access to excellent editing tools and split-screen capabilities. Special effects, motion graphics, and filters are just a few of the many features that can help you create amazing videos. Final Cut Pro is an excellent multi-screen music video app if you prefer a more hands-on approach to edit your music videos.
- It's easy to use, and you get your order quickly
- Features built-in tools to allow you to modify your audio
- It's easy to organize audio and video files
- The price of the final cut pro is relatively high
Lightworks is a split-screen video editor that can be used on multiple platforms. You can use this program on Mac, Windows, and Linux operating computers. It offers a variety of video editing tools, as well as split-screen capabilities. If you want to edit multi-screen videos, it is an excellent side-by-side editor. Online support is available during business hours for users to help them complete their projects. Lightworks is the perfect solution to how to do a split-screen video conundrum.
- This software is Fitting for beginners
- The Lightworks also supports high-definition when you put two videos side by side
- It is straightforward to use
- It also allows you to combine up to four videos
- There is a subscription fee when the trial ends
- It does not offer various output formats
- It also has limited presets for split-screen
Movavi has quickly become the preferred brand when it comes to video editing software. Fastreel, another Movavi product, has a split-screen video maker. Fastreel lets you edit video online rather than downloading it to your device. The platform's data security features will ensure that your files are protected. Split-screen editing is easy thanks to the simple interface. It can merge videos and also allows you to flip, rotate, resize or loop videos.
- Fastreel is easy to use and user-friendly
- There are many split-screen templates available
- You can also create a video collage using multiple screens
- To save your video, you don't need to subscribe. However, it will add a Fastreel watermark to the videos
- It also provides support from a reliable customer
- To save videos without watermark, you will need to pay a monthly subscription fee
Pixiko is another online split-screen video editor for vlogs, which is very much similar to Kapwing download program. It is a split-screen video maker that enables the users to place two or more video clips in a single frame effortlessly. It works perfectly in all browsers, which means you don't have to download or install any software for split-screen editing purposes. All you have to do is upload your clips to Pixiko's browser and merge them on one screen with the help of few clicks. If you are wondering how to put two videos side by side on iPhone, you can use this online tool to use the feature.
- Pixiko is Free and easy to use
- It has no watermarks when you save the video
- Pixiko also offers Preset split screen templates to its users
- It takes quite a lot of time when you export the video
The above mentioned are six of the best split-screen video editors that we have shared with you. It all depends on what you need. You can choose the editor that best suits your requirements. Pixiko, an online video editor that is free and a video editor without watermarks, is also available. You can access any tool that fits your requirement for video editing.