It's easy to slip up when taking video with handheld devices like phones or cameras and result in videos that are upside-down or at an unnatural angle or are not in the correct way. It can be a hassle for many people who face the same issue seeking ways to rotate their videos quickly and efficiently to fix the problem. Fortunately, it's pretty simple to rotate videos Windows 10.
First of all, start with the default Photos application on Windows 10. It also comes with a helpful feature that allows you to rotate your video. But, this isn't something everyone Windows 10 user knows.
Let’s go over the steps below to flip video windows 10:
- Click on the Windows symbol located in the lower-left corner of your screen and type "Photos" to find and start it.
- Tap "New video" in the upper right corner or "New video project" in the upper left corner. Move the option to "Start new video project".
- You can use the "+ (Add)" button to browse and import a movie locally, selecting "From this PC" or dragging the video you wish to your new project.
- After you have dragged your video file from the library of your project to the timeline, the preview window along with editing tools be displayed.
- Now, locate and click the "Rotate" button in the toolbar's toolbar to rotate a video on Windows at any 90-degree angle that you wish. You can click directly on the button or use an alternative shortcut "Ctrl + R" to do it.
- If you feel the video has been appropriately rotated in the preview window, you can select the "Finish video" option and change the quality so that you can save your videos quickly.
It is also possible to rotate mp4 video Windows 10 using VLC. In addition being a media player, VLC is also a user-friendly and powerful free video editing software. It lets to edit or rotate any with a couple of clicks. To rotate video files in Windows 10 using a VLC media player, follow the steps below:
- Start VLC on your PC and click on "Media" > "Open File" to load the video you'd like to rotate.
- Click on "Tools" > "Effects and Filters".
- Click on "Video Effects" > "Geometry" select the degree of rotation you want. Be sure to tick "Transform" before closing the window "Transform" box before closing this window.
A jewel in its time, if you've got Windows Movie Maker installed on your computer, You are one of the fortunate few because there is no similar to what this program can accomplish in terms of editing videos and editing, and all completely free. Windows Movie Maker is discontinued by Microsoft and is no longer compatible with Windows 10. However, this doesn't mean you can't download it from another source or install it. The Windows Movie Maker is available on the Internet Archive website, secure, safe, and reliable after you've downloaded and set up Windows Movie Maker on your PC.
Follow the steps below to turn rotate video 90 degrees windows 10:
- Launch your Windows Moviemaker application.
- Select Add Videos and photos on the ribbon at the top.
- Moving to the right side of the ribbon that is on the uppermost part until you find the buttons to rotate.
- Press the rotate button once or twice until you have reached the orientation you want to achieve.
- Click on the File tab followed by clicking Save Movie. Select one of the options that are offered to download the movie. Finally, select Save.
Do you require turning the video 190 degrees for IGTV, TikTok, Twitter, or another platform? AceThinker Online Video Rotator can aid you in completing the task efficiently and quickly using your web browser. You don't need to download anything. Use this tool to turn the videos online 90 degrees from left to right. Turn it vertically or horizontally if required.
- It is compatible with almost every format.
- A user-friendly tool.
- It can rotate files online.
- It is secure and comes with no limitations.
How to rotate and save video windows 10 using Online Video Rotator?:
Step 1 Upload video files
Add the video or any other clip you'd like to rotate on the site. You can add from your smartphone, computer, or even your drive.
Step 2 Rotate the video
The video can be rotated either left or right by 90 degrees. Or the preferred angle using the button below the video.
Step 3 Save and download your rotated video
Wait a bit until the process is completed. Press the "Download" button to save it to your drive or device.
If you're looking to rotate video files windows 10, these are the best tools available. Each has advantages disadvantages; however, AceThinker Online Video Rotator is the one we recommend. We hope that our article has given you the information you need to choose the ideal video rotator that meets your requirements.