Listening to music is something that has been enjoyed by most people since the beginning of history. It is evident by how every era in human history has its own distinct music types, music instruments, or music styles. Even as technology progresses, even the creation or modification of music has also evolved. Users now can use technology to produce, edit, cut, and merge music using their computers. With these developments, people can now manage their own music and songs and adjust them to their tastes. So, if you are here, you are probably one of them who wants to merge their own MP3 using computer software. Well, you're in luck since this article will be featuring software that works on Windows 10 to merge downloaded MP3s. Continue reading to learn more about audio merge software and how to use them.
Merging MP3s with Windows Media Player
Windows Media Player is a default program on Windows 10, and it comes with the ability to merge MP3 files. To do this, open up Windows Media Player and select the files that you want to merge. After selecting the files, click on the "Merge" option in the toolbar. This will merge the files and create a new file with the merged content.
Join MP3 Files Windows 10 with Audacity
Audacity is a free program that you can use to merge MP3 files. The interface of this audio joiner for Windows 10 is a little scary, but you will get used to it with time. Follow these simple steps to merge MP3s with Audacity.
- Step 1: Download and install Audacity - To use this method, download and install the latest version of Audacity from their website (Audacity.org). After installing the program, open up two or more MP3 files that you want to merge in one window of audacity by dragging the files into the main window.
- Step 2: Load all MP3 files - Now, click on "File" -> "Open," select all of them and click open to load the MP3 files that you want to be merged in audacity.
- Step 3: Create a new track - Now, we will create a new track by selecting one or more tracks from the left panel and then clicking on Tracks -> Add New Track from there. After that, the new track will be created, and it will be empty.
- Step 4: Select all audio tracks - Now, select all of the tracks by clicking on the first one and then Shift-clicking on the last one and copying them (Ctrl + C). Then, go to the newly created track and paste them there by pressing CTRL+V. The tracks should now be in the new track.
- Step 5: Merge into one file - The next step is to merge them into one file. To do that, select all of the tracks in a single window and then click on Edit -> Mix and Render from there (or simply press CTRL+M). Audacity will now mix all of these files and create a single MP3 file as output which you can listen to and keep.
MP3 Merger Windows 10 Using CMD Prompt
If you are familiar with CM or the command prompt, this is the fastest way to merge MP3s for Windows 10. To do this, follow these steps:
Step 1 Paste the list of files in one line
Open up Notepad (or any text editor) and paste all of your MP3 filenames in a single line without any spaces. For example, if you have two files named FirstFile.MP3 and SecondFile.MP3, the list of files should look something like this:
Now, save the text document as a .bat file on your computer by saving it with the "All Files" type and then changing the "Save as type" to "All files."
Step 2 Use Command Prompt to merge them
After doing this, open up the .bat file that you just saved and it will automatically launch a command prompt where you can enter one simple command. The command is dir /b > mergedfile.MP3 and in our example, it will be dir /b > FirstFile.MP3 to merge FirstFile.MP3 and SecondFile.MP3 into one file named "FirstFile.MP3." Just repeat this process for all of your files that you want to merge into one MP3 file.
AceThinker Video Editor - Best MP3 Joiner Windows 10
Distinctive Feature: Can edit audios and videos, then produce them at the fastest speed possible.
Price: $49.95 for the lifetime access.
Combining, editing, and merging audio or video has never been easier with the tool AceThinker Video Editor. It is a professional software that can Trim and Cut audio and videos, Split and Combine clips including sounds, photos, and videos, and Rotate and Crop your media resources. Moreover, the AceThinker Video Editor can also adjust the brightness of videos and photos. But the most important part is that the video editor can also be used when manipulating audio. It means that users will be able to merge MP3 files, in any way they wish using the professional tool. Additionally, aside from merging the MP3 files, users can also trim, speed up and down, and increase or decrease the volume of the MP3 files while editing and merging them. The professional editor also has a lot of built-in effects, transitions, and overlays, which users can utilize when merging their favorite MP3s.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Download and install AceThinker Video Editor.
First, download the software. It is free and has no time limitations. You can click one of the download buttons provided above.
Step 2 Add MP3 file to the software
Run the program, and you will find this window on your screen. Click the "Add File" button to add a video file from your computer. Choose the MP3 file you want to merge in your media player.
Step 3 Merge MP3 file with video file
After adding the MP3 file to the software, you will see it on your screen, as shown below. If there is another audio track, you can check those tracks and merge them with this video, too. Now hit "Merge" to add the MP3 file to the video.
Step 4 Edit Audio Track in Third-Party Software
In this step, you have to edit the audio track in Third-Party software such as Audacity. After creating the new MP3 file with Audacity, you can follow step three to merge it with your original video. After following any of these methods, you will have successfully merged your MP3 files into one! Enjoy listening to your new track!
To Sum Up!
If you have been facing issues while trying to merge MP3 files, then these methods should be able to help you. Using them is quick and easy, so it will not take a lot of time for the process either. Now that you have successfully merged your MP3 files into one enjoy listening to your new track!