Suppose you are looking for a comprehensive and ideal video editing software or tool to make a strong impression in the digital world. In that case, it requires deep research and your precious time. Fantastic video editing software helps showcase your skills to the world via various social media platforms. According to a current survey, about 78% of video marketers claimed that good product videos increased their product sales because customers will become more satisfied after watching the detailed product description and product image. Without any doubt, KineMaster is one of the best video editing apps. It has several amazing features to enhance the quality of your vision and video. However, it has some limitations, so video editors use the KineMaster PC alternative. Many YouTubers use this video editing app to promote their concept and ideas. But above all, there are many alternatives to KineMaster for PC that are available. Here we will enlist some best and highly recommended software for video editing, which can indeed be a KineMaster alternative for PC. Let’s deep dive to explore the features of each software mentioned above so that you can easily choose the one meeting your demands.
op 6 Best Video Editing KineMaster Equivalent for PC
1. AceThinker Video Editor
Transforming your simple videos into eye-catching and cinematic videos is now possible with the best video editing software alternative of KineMaster for your desktop. Trimming, cutting, rotation, and brightness adjustment are just under your fingertip if you prefer AceThinker Video Editor software. With almost 20+ overlays, 40+ amazing filters, and above 50 significant transitions, this video editing software adds style and attraction to your content. Easy import and efficient export of image, music, or video files make this software highly recommended for video editing.
- It offers high quality and eye-catching cinematic video production houses.
- Easy to use with several amazing features like cutting, trimming, rotation, and brightness adjustment under the fingertip.
- Compatible for Windows and Mac.
- It has more than 20 unique overlays, 40+ Hollywood-level filters, and 50 transitional effects.
- Support maximum formats for import and provide easy and fast exporting operation.
Lightworks is a unique and highly recommended video editing software power-packed with numerous exciting features available in free and paid versions and compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux. It is easy to understand because dozens of tutorials are available to assist you on the internet, exhibiting its demand and importance in the digital world. Even the accessible version of this fantastic software is enough for beginners, which contains 100+ amazing effects, original production music, original stock videos. Lightworks users license all the available stock audios and videos to give your marketing video a polished look.
- High-quality and straightforward video editing and trimming features.
- Impressive Multicam editing feature for syncing clips from different cameras.
- Project sharing opportunity with full restricted editor access.
- Fast sharing or exporting edited content on Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, and Vimeo.
- A royalty-free stock of audio and videos is available.
- Compatible for Windows, Linux, and Mac.
Without any doubt, VideoPad is the best available video editing alternative to KineMaster for PC, especially for beginners. You can do easy trimming and produce high-quality videos in less time. You can easily approach its 3D video editing features and quality sound effects library and make amazing videos in unique styles. Many different effects, transitions, text design, and sound and color adjustment features are too handy in this software. Exportation of video on social media handles is also very quick. The only drawback of this software is that it does not provide as many features as so many other advanced video editing software is promising. But again, it is the most suitable and freely available software for beginners in this field.
- High quality video editing alternative of KineMaster for PC.
- Suitable for beginners.
- Several free amazing audio-video effects.
- Many built-in customizable transitions for introducing professional glam in your videos.
- Easy to use.
- Compatible for Windows and Mac.
Openshot is the best free, open-source video editing KineMaster alternative for PC. It is an exciting video editing tool with multiple attractive features and a user-friendly interface. With easy and quick drag-and-drop operations, it has several advanced features like unlimited layers, transitional effects, animations, and keyframes with real-time previews. Cutting and slicing videos is also an option in open shots for making professional videos.
- Free to use and compatible for Windows, Linux, and Mac.
- Multiple layers, a royalty-free bundle of images, audios, and videos for users.
- Easy, user-friendly interface.
- Import of files via drag-and-drop feature.
- Powered for producing high quality animated videos.
5. VSDC Free Video Editor
VSDC is one of the best desktop video editing software available in free and pro versions. Although there is a difference between free and pro versions, the availability of the chroma button and masking tool makes itself the super best choice of an expert video editor. If you are an expert and need to flourish your business via exporting your products on social media platforms, invest in this video editing software first. In VSDC full version, you can access its stabilization, robust post-production effects, slideshow opportunity, 3D templates, and quick export on social media.
- High-quality and advanced-level video production software.
- Compatible for Windows only.
- Amazing transitional effects, several image filters, and an exciting masking tool for introducing an element of high professionalism.
- Able to meet advanced video compression standard (HEVC/H.265)-necessary for HD files.
6. DaVinci Resolve
DaVinci Resolve is a trendy video editing software and a fantastic desktop alternative for KineMaster. It has a free version with several exciting and unique features to transform your simple videos into one that can easily cast spells over the customer. But it's pro-version with a single installment (no monthly or yearly plan) is unbeatable in competition. DaVinci Resolve is an advanced-level software for video editing and used for producing advanced and pro-level videos. The most exciting feature of this video editing software is that it provides both online and offline editing, and all its unique features can be used offline. It is somehow complex for beginners because of its extensive and several auto-intelligent operations. Highly suitable for Windows, Mac, and Linux systems.
- A fantastic alternative to KineMaster for PC.
- High-quality videos even in the free version.
- Easy trimming and cutting characteristics.
- Intelligent auto-editing and several dynamic built-in features.
- Easy import as well as export of files.
If you are a KineMaster mobile app user and now shifting to a desktop, consider all the software mentioned above, like KineMaster or KineMaster alternative for PC. Choosing one best-suited software for your digital boom is a challenging task, but I hope this list will help you find the one dream video editing software. Just make a list of your preferences, and then try to find top features in one software but not all - it will add complexity to your task.