It is vital to spend time with family, so we need to capture those special moments. Even for the most experienced cinematographers, it can be challenging to produce steady handheld footage. Many free online videos stabilize your footage quickly and easily. In the past, professional videographers couldn't create videos with excellent quality and steady handheld shots without using a stabilizer. In the past, stabilizers were very expensive, and not many people could afford them. Today, however, things have changed, and all you need is a computer with good graphics capabilities and a web browser, and you can get a free online video stabilizer for use. All you need is a little bit of time and patience to find one that works for you.
3 Best Online Video Stabilizers (100% Free)
YouTube, the world's largest video sharing site, also provides basic video editing options for its users. To access YouTube Video Editor, you will need to create an account to upload your videos. YouTube supports almost any video format. To make your video steady, you can upload it to YouTube. Now select the Stabilize option from the editor to stabilize your video.
- Youtube has a built-in editor that is used to stabilize your video.
- The online free video stabilizer supports all formats, such as MP4, MOV, or WMV.
- You can save it to your YouTube channel and use the URL anywhere you like.
Quick Guide on How to use YouTube Video Editor to stabilize shaky videos:
- Open YouTube, then upload a video. You can create a channel to upload videos if you don't already have one. Click on the "Upload" icon to upload a video directly from your computer.
- Upload the video and make it private so that no one else can see it. Then, go to "Video Manager" and click on the "Edit" option located at the bottom. Next, you'll need to click on the "Enhancements tab" at the top; there, you will find a "Stabilize" button.
- Click on the "Stabilize" button to start stabilizing your video. After stabilization is completed, you can save the video as a new YouTube video. The URL can be shared and used anywhere else you like.
Another free online stabilizer that allows you to stabilize shaky videos automatically is EZGIF. This website is easy to use. You can browse the site, upload a video and have it stabilized into a steady version. It supports many video formats, including MP4, WebM, and MPEG. You can upload a maximum of 120 MB to stabilize your video. Stabilize unlimited videos free of charge.
- The platform supports almost all file formats, including MP4, AVI, and MPEG.
- EZGIF platform allows you to crop, resize, and rotate videos.
- You can also trim videos, change the playback speed, and add subtitles.
Quick Guide on How to use EZGIF Online Video Stabilizer:
- Once you have opened the homepage of the video stabilizer, the "Upload" option will appear. This allows you to upload your shaky footage. Upload the video either by entering a URL or from your computer. Hit the "Upload Video" button.
- After the upload is completed, click on the "Stabilize" button to continue. There are many options available to crop, rotate, resize, and other functions before stabilization.
- Click the "Stabilize" button to start the processing. It will use the standard FFmpeg filter to stabilize your video.
- Once the process is completed, you can view the video and download it as an MP4 file to your computer.
FileConverto is an online tool that stabilizes video online free, mainly mobile video footage. It can be used from any web browser on your device without the need to install any third-party program or plugin. To start video stabilization, click the Browse button to upload your video, and you’re ready to go.
- It can be used without the need to install any software.
- Other amazing tools are also available, such as a video trimmer and image compressor.
- The maximum video size upload is 500MB.
To start video stabilization using this online tool, head over to the Browse button to upload your video and click on the “Submit Now” button.
The Final Verdict
Each of the methods we have described in this article makes it easy to stabilize your videos. It also takes minimal effort. The video can be uploaded and then waited for the platform to stabilize it. However, the fact that video stabilization is automatic has its disadvantages. You don't have control over the final result.