Visuals always attract their viewers because of creative motions, audio support, and vital message takeaways in a limited time. Think of the era when you had to hire a professional video maker with a giant camera and heavy equipment to shoot videos. Then comes the editing part, which used to take several days for a video maker to edit a small video. It is easy for people to make videos with their mobiles and smart cameras. Gadgets, tools, and software are handy today, and you do not have to have a professional certification to be a creative photographer or a video editor. All you need is a camera, aesthetic ideas, and an excellent online video editor free no watermark that will cost you nothing. Today I am going to review the top 5 free online video editors no download available. You just need to put up your video online and follow the steps given to edit the video as you desire. Now you can easily upload your custom edited videos on Instagram, Facebook, and anywhere else without a hassle.
Top 6 Online Video Editor No Watermark
When you start searching, you may come across several free online video editor no download. It will be challenging to select the most promising one without having prior experience, so let us see our top five list to help you get your hands on the right one.
1. AceThinker Free Online Video Editor
AceThinker Free Online Video Editor is a prominent online tool used on different web browsers such as Chrome, Mozilla, and more. It has a variety of video processing features. Some of these merge videos, split video, screenshot video, change video speed, and more. Below are the listed guidelines on how to use AceThinker Free Online Video Editor.
- Access AceThinker Free Online Video Editor on your web.
- Next, utilize different functions according to the task you want to perform.
- Then, upload your media files by ticking the plus sign at the center of the feature.
- Finally, edit and export your project video.
This fantastic video editor comes with all of the features required to create incredible videos. You can edit clips of all sizes directly in-browser without trouble. They also have a unique and straightforward Facebook Video Ad Maker. Moreover, you can take a library trip for fully customizable video templates.
Quick Guide on How to Use Clipchamp
- Go to Clipchamp.
- Open a new project.
- Add media files to start the editing method.
- Drag the video you want to edit to the timeline.
- Create your video and export the finished file when you’re done with editing, then save it.
InVideo is a free video editor that requires no download. It claims that you can make and edit videos in only five minutes. This online video editor is designed to help you edit videos with thousands of images, videos, stickers, and text boxes to make your videos mesmerizing. It offers an extensive range of audio and graphics to add online too.
Quick Guide on How to Use InVideo
- Log in to InVideo free online video editor no download is required.
- Choose one of the unique templates that best suit your theme of the video and add your video file or choose one from the library.
- Edit the video with available online templates. You can add hues, animations, patterns, emojis, and whatever you like.
- Create short videos for social media posts and statuses or make a long one; the choice is yours.
- Preview your edited video and save it to the desired location.
FlexClip is an easy-to-use and intelligent video editor with no download needed, free of cost available for video editing facility. FlexClip has numerous personalized video editing features like widgets, music, text, and effects. You can change video speed and add a filter entirely online.
Quick Guide on How to Use FlexClip
- Add Media to the FlexClip storyboard.
- Use stock library's pre-made templates and add them to the storyboard.
- Customize the video with watermark-free powerful editing features. (You can add text, music, and voiceover too.)
- Export it to the desired location on your device.
- The video can be downloaded in various ratios and definitions.
5. Movie Maker Online
Movie Maker Online is a free video editor with no download required & an online movie maker. It is an excellent editing tool where you just drag and drop the videos to make changes. You will not get confused while using this online video editor because it has clear page instructions.
- Unlimited text overlays.
- Visual Effects.
- Options and transitions.
- Images and music to apply to your video.
- It allows users to import multiple media files simultaneously.
Quick Guide on How to Use Movie Maker Online
- Add media files from any source or device to Movie Maker Online.
- Edit your video; you can move or crop, add multiple effects, attach pictures or incorporate music.
- Select the desired format of your video.
- Choose the resolution of your video.
- Create the video by pressing the Make video tab and download your latest video.
This free video editor no download is the most simple one. The interface is super easy to use. Just a few clicks, and you can create and edit the most attractive videos like a pro. A large-scale selection of transitions allows you to pick the right one to place between clips. They provide music and copyright-free tracks from the built-in library.
Quick Guide on How to Use Fastreel
- Open the browser and go to Fastreel.
- Choose the videos and pictures you want to use in the new video. You can add MP4, JPEG, PNG, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, and GIF files up to 500 MB total.
- Create your video by selecting the transition style and the image display duration.
- Upload your audio track or choose one from the built-in library.
- Click Continue when you are ready and save the resulting video through one of the available export options to download your video.
Making videos and editing them is fun if you have the right tools and gadgets with you. This hobby is not for free, but you can minimize the expenditure by cutting the cost and use a free online video editor with no download and watermark headaches. Note that there are also video editor without watermark that you can utilize to get any of your project done. Keep making cool videos!