Cropping is the most basic video editing feature that most users are aware of. They do it to enhance their videos to make them more attractive and remove sidelines and extra bits that are not needed. Although there are many editing tools available on the internet; both software programs and online editors, here we will specifically talk about the online tools. A most common issue is the watermark that appears while cropping the videos online which is pretty annoying. In this article, we will cover various tools to crop videos online without a watermark so you can get the perfect tool for your videos without worrying about the watermark appearing on the video.
Top 6 Tools to Crop Video Online Without Watermark
From the various tools to crop video online free without watermark that we came across and have used we have enlisted top 6 tools along with their key features so, you can ultimately decide which one you can go for while cropping videos:
It is a simple and unique tool that is known for its clean user interface that helps users to crop their videos with ease. You can use the drag and drop feature to bring in the footage or you can use the Dropbox link or Google drive to import the clips. This tool is for $9/month and $72/year and has a 4.5-star rating.
- Intuitive interface with bold colors; easy to crop videos online
- It’s an online video cropper without watermark
- Crops video in size adjustable to all the social media platforms
- Allows the users to convert the video formats
- To trim videos, supported video formats include MP4, MOV, AVI, etc.
Kapwing is another video cropper without a watermark which is an online tool for free. It is the best tool for beginners who are looking for an online tool to trim their videos. With the drag and move feature, it is quite a simple and easy tool to not only trim your videos but add filters and effects to them. If you want to avail more exclusive features you can unlock the pro account for $20/month.
- Simple and free tool with intuitive interface
- Allows the user to select an appropriate frame to trim the videos
- Filters and resizes the videos according to your adjustment
- It allows you to upload your videos directly or by pasting the link to site
- You can choose the platform for which you want to trim your videos
Online video cutter is a unique video editor and comes under a video cropper online no watermark category. It is a multipurpose tool for not only trimming but also editing, rotating the uploaded videos. Online Video Cutter claims to protect user privacy and works at a fast pace with a good internet connection.
- Simple tool with a clean interface
- Doesn’t require registration or installation
- Simple features make it a user-friendly tool to trim your videos
- It can rotate your videos to give them a portrait mode
- Supports various video formats and also protects the user privacy
The next video cropper to crop video online with no watermark is RecordCast. With this, you can edit your videos, crop, and may add effects and music to videos. It’s a basic video editor which also allows you to record your screen and webcam. Although not an advanced tool but gets the work done.
- Simple and clean interface
- The free online tool and doesn’t require sign-ups
- Allows basic editing to crop, trim, add music, etc.
- Free of watermarks and also records screen
The next online video cropper without a watermark is EZGif. Besides editing the videos, it is a Gif editor. It can trim, crop, resize, cut, and even mute your videos. All in all, it is a tool that is ideal for beginners who want to do basic editing. It is completely free and supports various output formats including WebM, MOV, FLV, etc.
- Completely free and doesn’t add watermark to your videos and Gifs
- Trims and crops unnecessary bits of the videos with ease
- The graphical tool allows you to select the particular area to crop
- You can also select the particular aspect ratio for your videos
- Allows cutting the dimensions of videos and also cropping & muting videos online
Last but not least on our list of video croppers without the watermark is ClipChamp which is a tool best known for video editing and creating unique videos. It allows you to convert, trim, rotate and even compress the videos. It is an online tool so you won’t be required to download any software. You can choose the price plan from $0 to $39/month.
- Simple and highly intuitive interface with many advanced features
- Crop to fill feature is helpful to fit the cropped video to a new ratio
- It has other features like a green screen, voice-over, picture in picture, etc.
- It is an online tool that trims videos without any watermark
- You can add music to your videos and make your own memes
How to Crop Videos with Online Video Editors?
In this part, we will guide you with steps on how you can crop videos with an online video cropper without watermark taking Clipchamp as an example sample:
Step 1 Log in to ClipChamp
Firstly, you can sign up or log in to the tool with your Google account, or on the other hand, if you want the free version click on Try for free on the main interface.
Step 2 Import Video
Now, to import your video you want to crop by clicking on convert my video. Else, you can also do recording on your PC.
Step 3 Begin Trimming
Next, click on Edit video, and among the 5 editing options click on the crop. Then, you can choose the aspect ratio for your video. On the preview window, you will see a checkmark, click on it to apply the settings.
Step 4 Export/Save Video
The Bottom Line
In this article, we dealt with a number of online video croppers without watermark tools for free. We have enlisted 6 tools for this particular purpose along with their key features so you can choose wisely; according to your requirements.