Nowadays, password protection is a must for our iPhones. Passwords are set up to protect our devices from unauthorized access. Moreover, password protection also minimizes the risk of data breaches and identity thefts from our phones. It is more applicable to those with confidential or banking information in their iDevices. Yet, most of this password protection, such as digit pins, alphanumeric passwords, and patterns, need the touch screen to work. But what if you desire to unlock iphone without touch screen? Even if you want to keep your iPhone’s password secure, is it possible? Yes, it is. There are ways to set passwords to unlock a working iPhone that doesn’t need the touch screen. But what if the iPhone is broken, specifically, the touch screen? Is there a way to unlock them too? iPhones with an unresponsive touch screen or cracked screen can also be unlocked using different methods. The solutions to unlock a broken or working iPhone without the touch screen will be explained. So, read the article and learn about these solutions and the frequently asked questions about the topic.
Use Touch ID to Unlock Working iPhone
If your iPhone supports Touch ID and a fingerprint sensor is included in its features, you can try this method. Registering your fingerprint will solve the problem of how to unlock iPhone without touch screen problem. It will allow you to unlock the iPhone by simply putting your finger on the sensor. Here’s how to set it up.
- Click the Settings icon to launch it. Please scroll down and look for the Touch ID & Passcode tab.
- Choose where you want to use Touch ID as an unlocking means by toggling them on. Ensure that iPhone Unlock is on. Toggling Apple Pay and iTunes & App Store is optional.
- Hit the Add a Fingerprint option to start registering your fingerprints. Your iPhone will display instructions on how to place your finger on the sensor. Setting up multiple fingerprints is possible.
Set Up Face ID on Working iPhone
Another way to unlock iPhone without touch screen is by using the Face ID feature. The feature will register your face in the system, and the iPhone will automatically unlock the iPhone when your face is detected. You no longer have to use the touch screen to enter your passwords. Moreover, using this will unlock iPhone without losing data because there is not reset required. Below are the steps to set up Face ID unlock on your iPhone.
- Open the Settings of the iPhone and look for the Face ID & Passcode option. This will allow you to manage your passwords. If a Face ID is not yours and is already registered, hit Reset Face ID first. If there is none, you can follow the next step.
- Choose Set Up Face ID, and the iPhone will ask you to register your face. Not wearing masks or anything that might cover your face is suggested so that the Face ID will be clear.
- Select Get Started on the next window and follow the instructions on display. Change that face angle and move according to the instructions. Once your iPhone is okay with registering your Face ID, tap Done.
Unlock iPhone with Voice Recognition
Using Voice Control to unlock iPhone is also possible if you don’t want to use the touch screen. However, unlike Face ID and Touch ID, that is hard to fake, voices can be imitated easily. When selecting an unlocking phrase or command to unlock your iPhone, you have to be very mindful.
- Open the iPhone settings, then scroll down to the Accessibility section. Tap the button to open the next window.
- Scroll down until you find the Voice Control option in the list. Select it to set up the voice commands.
- Toggle the Voice Control on first if it is off. Otherwise, just let it be if it is already on. Then, select the Customise Commands to add an unlocking command or phrase to unlock iPhone without touch screen.
Unlock a Broken iPhone Remotely with iCloud
When it comes to how to unlock iPhone with unresponsive screen, iCloud can be the solution. iCloud can unlock the iPhone remotely, so using the touch screen is unnecessary. However, know that using iCloud will erase the iPhone data too, but recovering it via the latest backup is possible.
- On any browser, visit the iCloud website. Use the Apple ID associated with your iPhone to log in.
- Click the All Devices drop-down menu at the top of the website interface, then select the iPhone you want to unlock.
- The third button below, Erase iPhone, is what you should tap next to reset the iPhone and remove the password. After the reboot, unlocking the iPhone without using the touch screen is possible.
Use Professional Unlocker for Unlocking Working or Broken iPhone
Salient Features: The tool can remove passwords and unlock iPhones. It can also circumvent Screen Time password and Apple ID.
Advantage Over Above Methods: This tool will work both on Broken or Working iPhones.
There are occasions when you don't need or want to unlock your iPhone without a touch screen because it's not convenient. It could be due to a cracked screen or an issue with the iPhone system. AceThinker iPhone Unlocker will be a great and useful solution in this instance to unlock your broken iPhone. The unlocker can also help unlock iPhones with lost passwords and unlocking broken iPhones. IPhone Unlocker also resets the iDevice and restores it using a downloaded firmware to remove the password and lock screen. It works on all iPhones running iOS 5 through iOS 15, the most recent iOS version. To start on how to unlock iPhone with unresponsive screen, download the software and install it on your computer.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Use Wipe Passcode Mode to Unlock Without a Touch Screen
After running the unlocking program, press the first button from the top. The Wipe Passcode Mode will help you unlock your iPhone with a broken screen. The tool will explain the features of this mode in the next window, after which you can click Start. Finally, use a USB cord to connect the PC and iPhone.
Step 2 Verifying the Specifications
In the next stage, the tool will scan your broken iPhone. The information or specifications for the iPhone will then be shown. Before selecting the Start button, double-check that the iPhone's specifications match. If not, use the drop-down boxes to pick the necessary device information.
Step 3 Firmware Package Download
Your iPhone model's firmware will begin to download. It will be used to unlock and reset and restore the iPhone. The bar below shows the status of the firmware download and the size and speed.
Step 4 Use the Keycode to Unlock the iPhone
Before you may unlock the password of the broken iPhone, you must submit the keycode to authenticate the reset. After inputting '0000' in the empty text box, click the Unlock option or press Enter on your keyboard. The password for your iPhone will be removed, and all the data will be erased.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I get into a phone that is locked?
Depending on the problem, there are different ways to get into an iPhone that is locked. It could be to unlock iPhone without swiping or unlock iPhone without a password. But whatever the unlocking problem might be, using AceThinker iPhone Unlocker can help unlock the iPhone.
2. Can assistive touch unlock iPhone?
Yes, the assistive touch feature can help you unlock your iPhone. However, this is not applicable if you are dealing with an unresponsive or broken screen. It is still best to use unlocking softwares like AceThinker iPhone Unlocker in such cases.
To Sum Up
Wanting to unlock your iPhone without using the touch screen could either be because of convenience or necessity. There are ways for each reason, but if you want the method that could work for any reason, AceThinker iPhone Unlocker is the best tool.