Most iPhones right now have a lock screen and password protection. There are different types of passwords, such as 4-digits, 6-digits, alphanumeric, and patterns. But one thing in common with these passwords is you have to press the home button first or swipe up the screen to unlock. It will depend on the iPhone's operating system and what gesture you need to do first to make the iPhone ask for the password and unlock it. It is not a big deal, but it is a bit time-consuming, and sometimes users want to open their phones immediately and unlock iPhone without swiping up. In that scenario, there are other kinds of lock screen protection that can keep your phone locked and let you access the iPhone easier. The article's content will instruct you on setting them up directly in your settings. Moreover, there are times when the iPhone is not swipeable at all since the touch screen LCD is broken. Or it could be the screen that has cracks on it, making the iPhone untouchable. There will also be a solution for that case when the iPhone is broken and can't be swiped up. Keep on reading to learn the ways of unlocking your iPhone without swiping up.
Set Up Face ID Through iPhone Settings
If you don’t want to keep swiping up to enter your passwords, you can use Face ID instead. Face ID will automatically detect your face after waking up the iPhone and putting it where it can scan your face. The biometrics of your face will be stored in a secured enclave so don't worry about identity theft. It will unlock itself upon verifying that you are the iPhone’s registered Face ID. To set it up, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Settings of your iPhone and open the Face ID & Passcode menu. It will take you to your password settings. If there is already a Face ID registered and it is not yours, hit Reset Face ID first. If none, proceed to the next step.
- Tap Set Up Face ID to prompt the iPhone to register your face. Ensure that you are not wearing masks or anything covering your face so your Face ID won’t be affected.
- Hit Get Started on the next window and follow the on-screen instructions. You will need to change your face angle and move based on the instructions. Once the iPhone is done registering your face, select Done. Now, you can Face ID unlock without swiping up.
Use Touch ID to Unlock iPhone Instantly
As long as your iPhone supports Touch ID and has a fingerprint sensor, you can also do this method. Using Touch ID for iPhone unlock without swipe is simple since it is doable from the Settings. After turning it on, you only have to put your finger on the sensor, and it will unlock your iPhone without swiping.
- Look for the Settings icon and click it. Swipe the screen upwards to find the Touch ID & Passcode to set up your fingerprints.
- You will be able to toggle on the apps you want to use your fingerprints at the next window. Some options are using it for iPhone Unlock, Apple Pay, iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on the Add a Fingerprint selection to register your fingerprints. The iPhone will instruct you to place your finger on the sensor and adjust it accordingly. You can add multiple fingerprints if you want.
Unlock Broken iPhone Without Swiping Up
Relevant Features: The tool can wipe passwords and unlock iPhones without passwords. It can also work on iPhones with broken screens.
Other Interesting Features: It can also wipe or remove Apple ID and Screen Time restrictions on an iPhone.
There are times when it is not about convenience, but you really need to unlock iPhone without swiping up. It could be because of a broken screen or glitch on the iPhone system. In this case, using AceThinker iPhone Unlocker will be a good option to unlock the broken iPhone. Aside from unlocking a broken iPhone, the unlocker can also help unlock iPhones with forgotten passwords. iPhone Unlocker works by resetting the iPhone and restoring it with a firmware package to remove the password and lock screen. It works on all iPhones as long as they are iOS 5 to iOS 15, which is the latest iOS version. Plus, the tool only needs a RAM of 1024, a CPU of 1GHz Intel/AMD, and a Free Disk Space of 200 MB. Start unlocking your iPhone without swiping up by downloading the tool and following the steps below.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Unlock iPhone With Wipe Passcode Mode.
First on how to unlock iPhone without swiping up is to download the AceThinker iPhone Unlocker on your PC/Mac. The Wipe Passcode Mode can assist you in unlocking the iPhone without swiping up. In the next window, the tool will discuss the features of this mode, after which you can click Start. Finally, connect the PC and iPhone with a USB cable.
Step 2 Specification Verification
The tool will scan your broken iPhone as the next step. The device's information or specifications will then be shown. Check that the iPhone's specs and the ones listed on the screen match before pressing the Start button. If not, select the appropriate device info from the drop-down menus.
Step 3 Downloading of Firmware Package
A firmware for your iPhone model will start to download. It will be used to unlock the iPhone, as well as to reset and restore it. The status of the firmware download, as well as the download size and speed, is seen in the bar below.
Step 4 Unlock the Broken iPhone with the Keycode
You must first enter the keycode to validate the reset before you can ultimately unlock your broken iPhone. Click the Unlock button or press Enter on the keyboard after typing '0000' in the empty text box. The iPhone's data, as well as the passcode, will be erased. This process allows you to unlock iPhone without swipe on your screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I Unlock iPhone without touch screen?
Yes, you can unlock your iPhone without using the touch screen. Some of the methods that you can use to achieve this is by using your Voice Recognition feature to unlock the iPhone. You can also use the Face ID and Touch ID.
2. How can I access my iPhone with a broken screen?
You can access an iPhone with a broken screen by using an unlocking tool and unlocking it via a computer instead. An example is AceThinker iPhone Unlocker. It can also be used to unlock found iPhone with a broken screen.