It is possible to be in a pretty uncomfortable situation when you forgot or do not know how to unlock iPhone without passcode. It could happen in various circumstances, such as when you often have to change the passcode or forget your iPhone passcode. Your spouse could change your passcode and not inform you, or your child has accidentally blocked your iPhone. What do you do? Most of the time, you aren't convinced by what you've seen and decide to attempt to enter an unlock code to access your iPhone. If you enter an incorrect passcode ten times, you'll receive an error message. The only option to unlock your locked iPhone would be to reset it in this scenario. We all would prefer not to find ourselves in that situation. So, in this post, we'll discuss how to unlock iPhone without passcode.
The Most Convenient Way to Unlock iPhone Without Passcode
If your iPhone or iPad gets locked or disabled? AceThinker iPhone Unlocker can unlock your lock screen in emergencies. It removes the passcode easily in minutes and lets you gain complete accessibility to the iOS device. AceThinker application is specially designed to unlock iPhones for this purpose. It can unlock everything, whether it is any type of lock, 4-digit/6-digit, FaceID, or TouchID.
- This iPhone unlocks application allows you to open screen locks on your iPhone/iPad in various scenarios.
- It's fully compatible with all iOS gadgets (including the iPadOS/iOS14) and all lock screens available on the device.
- Remove all settings and content stored on iPhones and iPad without a passcode.
- You can restore your iPhone and iPad in factory settings without a password.
Try it for Free.
Follow the step to know how you can unlock iPhone without password:
Step 1 Connect Your iPhone, then Select Wipe Passcode
Start AceThinker iPhone Unlocker and select Wipe Password from the main interface. Then select Start to begin. Then you connect your iPhone to your computer via a USB cable.
Step 2 Verify Your Device's Information and download Firmware
Once your device is successfully recognized and connected, all its information will be displayed. Ensure that everything is correct, and then click Start downloading the Firmware to unlock. In general, the Firmware downloading can take some time because the Firmware is large.
Step 3 Unlock iPhone Password
After downloading the Firmware, click Unlock to start the password wiping process. You will be required to input "0000" to confirm it. After a few minutes, the password for your lock screen for your phone will then be erased.
Other 3 Methods Unlock iPhone Without Passcode
Solution 1: Unlock iPhone Without Passcode using Find My iPhone Feature
How to unlock iPhone without a passcode or face id using Find My Phone is another option. It securely removes the iPhone lock screen and locks without pressing the Passcode. If you want to recover your iPhone files, it is an excellent method to activate the features specifically.
You can follow the steps using your iPhone directly to switch on "Find My iPhone.":
- Use your computer or another iOS device, go to icloud.com/find, then sign in using your Apple credentials.
- After that, you must select "All Devices." Once you do that, you will see your iPhone on the list. Just click it, and then select "Erase iPhone." Next, all data, including the Passcode, will be erased from your iPhone. This is how to get into iPhone without Passcode.
Solution 2: Get into Locked iPhone Via Recovery Mode
There's an official solution for when you lose the Passcode for your iPhone. You need to place your iPhone in recovery mode and restore the device. If you're looking to hack into an unlocked iPhone or repair a damaged iPhone, follow Apple's instructions or the steps below to discover how to get into a locked iPhone without the password. Then you can restore the iPhone in the future and utilize it in the same way as you usually would. Additionally, keep in mind the steps will differ depending on the iPhone model.
To unlock an iPhone without having the password:
- Install the most recent version of iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable. (If iTunes opens, close it.)
- Press home until an iTunes icon shows up on your screen on your iPhone.
- iPhone models with Face ID: Press and swiftly release your "Volume Up" button. Press and release quickly release your "Volume Down" button. Hold and release the "Top" button until your device enters recovery mode.
- iPhone users with the home button: Press and hold both the "Home" and the "Top" (or Side) buttons simultaneously. Hold them for a while until you can see the recovery-mode screen.
- After that, you can open iTunes on your computer. It will detect your device and prompt you to restore the device.
- You'll be able to set up your iPhone.
Solution 3: Unlock iPhone Without Passcode With the Help of Siri
Siri allows you to access an unlocked iPhone without requiring the Apple ID and a computer. Additionally, Siri won't erase any of the current iPhone information.
However, it does have certain limitations. One of them is that it is only compatible with iOS 8.0 to iOS 13. It's not always guaranteed to work. The procedure is complicated; however, we have compiled the steps for you to accomplish it.
To unlock your iPhone device without using a passcode with Siri:
- Press the home button long to turn on Siri on your iPhone.
- In the next step, you can ask Siri, "What's the time now?" And then, Siri will display the local time.
- When the clock icon appears, then click it.
- You will then get a menu that shows the World Clock with some small icons.
- The World clock shows the playlist of tunes that you can choose to set the alarm.
- If you select that option, there is an option "buy more tunes" that immediately informs you that you need to be in an iTunes store.
- Click the home button, and you will be taken to the main screen of your phone.
- You'll see that you can now log in to your iPhone without a passcode since Siri has helped unlock your iPhone.
NOTE: This is only applicable only for iOS 10.3.2 as well as 10.3.3
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How many times are allowed to unlock an iPhone?
If you've failed six attempts, you'll be locked out for one minute if you have seven attempts for 5 minutes and eight attempts for 60 minutes; however, if you make ten failed attempts, total lockout and data erasure.
2. What exactly does it mean when the iPhone locks?
iPhone is locked and may have different meanings in different situations.
First Scenario: You're locked out with your password or an iCloud account that you forgot and cannot access your iPhone.
Second Scenario: iPhone is locked with a particular carrier. You can only use a SIM card from the carrier in this situation.
Third Scenario: A locked iPhone is a "jailed iPhone." You can use only Apple-approved applications
This is a widespread issue faced by thousands of users each year. However, instead of visiting the closest Apple Store, you can use one of the options discussed above to learn how to unlock iPhone without code. AceThinker iPhone Unlocker provides the quickest method of unlocking the locked iPhone without losing data.