To safeguard your iPad from unauthorized access, It is possible to create a strong password that includes lengthy letters and numbers for your iPads. However, a strong or highly secured one often makes it difficult to remember. As time passes by, you're less likely to remember your password. And, even more worryingly, you could be locked out of your iPad when you repeatedly type in the incorrect password. If this happens, don't panic; this guide will tell you how to bypass activation lock on iPad without computer. So, without any further ado, let’s start exploring some of the easiest and workable solutions to unlock your iPad without computer.
Top 3 Ways to Unlock iPad without Computer
1. Unlock iPad without Computer via Siri
There are many who doubt whether they can utilize Siri to get around iPad the lock on the screen when it's disabled. In reality, this is simply a trick that works when Siri detects your voice.
These are the steps to know how to bypass iPad passcode without computer:
- Hit the home button to activate Siri for a couple of minutes on your tablet. After that, you can ask Siri to start the clock by asking, "what time is it." Click to reveal the " Clock" when the clock icon is displayed.
- Go through the World clock, then click the " +" icon to add another clock.
- You can enter any location (it is not important) and then select "Select All."
- Go to World clock and then click the "+" icon to add a second clock. There are more options to choose from. Select "Share" to continue.
- All sharing types will be shown within the window. After that, tap "share clock time via Message."
- Type in any word into the "To" field and then tap "Return." Select the text colored green. Click on " +."
- Choose "Create new contact" on the next screen.
- Simply click "add photo > Choose Photo." Then, you'll access all your photos stored on your iPad.
- After that, press Home again to return to your home screen. You will notice that your iPad has been unlocked.
2. Remove iPad Passcode via iCloud
Find My iPhone feature available on iPad is a way to open the iPad without a computer by logging on to the official website of iCloud. It is possible to reset the password by deletion of the locked iPad.
- Go to the iCloud official website on a smartphone belonging to a family member or any other smartphone.
- Log in with your Password and Apple ID to your account. Find and tap "Find My iPhone."
- Select your iPad model from "All devices." Tap "Erase iPad" and click "Erase" to confirm. This will completely erase all your iPad information, including its screen password. Let the process run its course, and your iPad will be unlocked once it is done.
3. Unlock iPad with the Help of Previous Auto Erase Setup
If you've installed your Auto Erase option on your iPad and have it enabled, you might be able to unlock your iPad with this feature. In essence, this feature permits the device to be erased after entering the wrong passcode ten times. This is how you can enable Auto Erase on your iPhone/iPad:
- Head to Settings and tap on "Touch ID & Passcode."
- Scroll down until you find "Erase Data" and enable it.
- The next time you forget the passcode, simply enter the wrong passcode ten times, and your iPad will be reset and erased as a brand new one.
The Easiest and Quickest Way to Unlock iPad without Passcode
Suppose the previously mentioned methods aren't working for you or didn't activate the Find My iPhone or Auto Erase feature on your iPad. In that case, the only alternative is to use a third-party unlocking tool. AceThinker iPhone Unlocker is a powerful program that lets you unlock the iPad screen passcodes safely and immediately in various scenarios, including forgetting a password in a flash or finding that you cannot access an old iPad. It allows you to remove four passcodes: the 4-digit passcode, the 6-digit password, touch ID, or Face ID.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Choose Wipe Passcode and Connect Your iPhone
First of all, launch AceThinker iPhone Unlocker and select Wipe Password from the main interface. After that, select Start for the process to start. After that, connect your iPhone and your laptop using your USB cable.
Step 2 Confirm Your Device Information
Once your device is successfully detected and connected to the internet, the information appears. Make sure it's accurate, after which click it to start downloading the firmware that will unlock the device. The rule of thumb is that firmware download will take some time as the firmware is quite large.
Step 3 Unlock iPhone Password
After the firmware has been downloaded, you can click Unlock to begin wiping your password. You will be required to input "0000" to confirm it. After a brief period, the password on your phone's lock screen will be removed.
Pro Tip: How to Prevent iPad from Being Unlocked by Thieves?
With these methods, you can unlock iPad without computer. But, what happens if your iPad was stolen or lost stolen accidentally? How do you prevent your device from being unlocked by someone else? Here are some useful suggestions to help you.
Turn off Siri: The burglar may use the Siri technique to gain access to your tablet if you've turned off Siri from the lock screen. To disable Siri, visit Settings > Touch ID and Passcode under the section that says "Allow access when locked" and turn off Siri.
Create a Strong Password for your screen: It is important to ensure that the password is not easily deciphered. Make sure to choose a more complex password, yet it will be easy to remember. You can go to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode > Change Passcode. Select "Custom Alphanumeric Code" and create a secure passcode that increases security.
Enable Find My iPhone: Go through settings > iCloud and then enable Find My iPhone. Also, turn on "Send Last Location."
Now you know how to unlock iPad passcode without computer, you can try Siri, Security Lockout, and iCloud. If the passcode for the screen isn't able to be broken, iTunes and AceThinker might be ideal options to unlock the iPad passcodes on computers quickly.