iPhone comes with a fantastic security system. After an iPhone is set up and secured, it's secured by the screen password as well as Apple ID. If you don't know the iPhone password, you will not unlock the iPhone. Although this is an excellent option for iPhone customers, there are times when it can cause problems. If the iPhone or iPad was disabled due to entering the wrong password several times, you should try it again a few minutes afterward. If you try to unlock the iPad or iPhone and type in the wrong password ten times in one go, you'll encounter the following errors "iPad/iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes." You can then do nothing other than restore your iPhone to its factory settings. This post will discover the most efficient method to unlock disabled iPhone without iTunes. Let's see what happens!
iPhone Disabled: The Possible Reasons
There are various possible reasons your iPhone may be blocked because of several incorrect passcodes, such as:
- You left without your iPhone, and you forgot your passcode when you returned.
- Your child has was not able to enter the correct number multiple times.
- A friend messed up an acquaintance with your iPhone and entered their password in your iPhone.
This feature, developed by Apple to safeguard you from cyber criminals or thieves, won't disappear. However, there are ways to gain access to your iPhone once more.
Unlock Disabled iPhone With A Specialized Unlocking Tool
If you're looking for a way to unlock your locked iPhone without iTunes, then the AceThinker iPhone Unlocker is what you'll need. It lets you unlock your iPhone if you forget your password and it's not working. As an expert iOS devices unlocker, AceThinker iPhone Unlocker will help you unlock your iPhone from this locked mode in a few clicks. Additionally, you can access your Apple ID, bypass the screen Time password, and so on.
Try it for Free
- It removes your Screen Time password on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch without losing any information.
- It provides you with the solutions to all passcode issues and removing Apple ID without a password.
- There is no need for any expertise or technical knowledge.
- Using this software, it is not required to connect to iTunes or sign in to iCloud.
Step 1 Connect Your iPhoneLaunch AceThinker iPhone Unlocker and select Wipe Password from the main interface. Select "Wipe Passcode" to start. After that, you connect your iPhone to your PC via a USB cable.
Step 2 Verify Your Device And Download FirmwareAfter your device is identified and connected to the Internet, all information about your device is displayed. Verify all your information, and then click Start for downloading the Firmware. The Firmware download may take time as the Firmware is quite large. Be sure you've entered the correct information before pressing Download.
Step 3 Unlock your iPhone PasswordAfter you've downloaded the Firmware, you can select Unlock to begin the process of wiping your password. You'll be asked to enter "0000" to confirm it. After a short time then, the password on your phone's lock screen will be deleted.
How to Unlock Disabled iPhone Via Find My iPhone App
If you're connected to an Apple device, whether it's an iPhone belonging to a friend's, you can utilize Find My iPhone to unlock it. This is an official, approved method of resetting an inactive iPhone. It's easy to use, so long you're connected to an iOS device. You don't need to download new software, so long as you've already previously switched on the Find My iPhone App. Go through the steps below to unlock iPhone without computer.
- In the first step, begin by opening "Find My iPhone" on an iPhone or iPad.
- Choose "Devices" and choose your iPhone that has been disabled.
- Select "Erase this device." Make sure you confirm that you wish to erase the device.
- If your iPhone was erased, you could restore it as a brand new iPhone. Restore settings and data from the past through your most recent iTunes backup.
How to Unlock the Disabled iPhone Using Siri
Siri, the iPhone's assistant, can do more than tell you the time - it can also assist you in iPhone disabled fix without iTunes! This is usually regarded as an unofficial loophole and isn't a method that Apple approves. This method is compatible with iPhones that run iOS 8.0 up to iOS 12.1 devices running different systems won't be able to use this method.
- Ask Siri the time to switch on the phone's iOS clock. Click the clock once it appears on the screen and select "+" to add a new clock. The screen that appears will be displayed and prompt you to select an area - type any word you want in this area.
- Double-tap the text you've written down and "Select All." Select "Share" when presented with options (cut/copy/share). A second window will open the Choose "Message" icon; when the New Message window appears, you can type anything in that "To" field. Choose "Return" on your keyboard (the reverse arrow, not a swipe-screen).
- The text you have written should be highlighted in green. Press "+" for this text. From the available options, choose "Create New Contact."
- Select "Add Photo," then "Choose Photo." It will let you open your photo albums and, in the process, unlock your disabled iPhone. Go back to Home and create a new passcode that you can remember.
How to Unlock Disabled iPhone With Finder (On Mac)
If you own a Mac computer that runs macOS Catalina, you have another option to unlock your iPhone. The Finder feature will allow you to unlock a disabled iPhone as an alternative to iTunes. You must have your iPhone connected to your Mac using a USB cable for this method to work. This option is only compatible with Mac computers running macOS Catalina but not with other systems.
- Make sure you connect the iPhone directly to your Mac computer using a USB cable.
- In the next step, open the Finder.
- When the recovery mode screen appears, Start Recovery Mode. Then select "Restore."
- Once the restoration has been completed after which, you can log in to iCloud and then restore using the most recent backup.
Tips to Avoid Getting a Disabled iPhone
If you know how to fix disabled iPhone with iTunes, it's easy to recover your iPhone. However, a disabled iPhone could be extremely painful if you don't know how to unlock iPhone without iTunes. So you'll need to do everything you can to ensure that it doesn't happen again. The best method to avoid being in this situation is not to forget your passcode on your iPhone. You can alter a few settings to prevent your iPhone from being disabled.
- Switch off Turn to wake and raise to wake options. The iOS device turns on the display when you tap it or raise it. You can turn off these two settings on your iPhone. This means you won't accidentally turn off the device when you put it in your pocket.
- Lower Auto-Lock Duration. Reduce the time for auto-locking on your iPhone by 30 seconds and stop the display after an inactivity time. Open using the Setting App on your iPhone and then go to Display and Brightness > Auto-Lock. Then reduce the auto-locking time by thirty seconds.
- Make an Easy Password. Create a new password that is easy to remember. It is less likely that you'll enter the wrong password, resulting in a disabled iPhone.
- Utilize Face ID or Touch ID. With a touch ID or Face ID on your iPhone, you won't have to enter your password. Simply show your face or scan your finger, and your iPhone will unlock.
The Final Verdict
There are many methods to restore an iPhone without the need for iTunes. The fastest method to do it, and with the least amount of steps required using AceThinker. When you worry about losing data, try using AceThinker software to restore your disabled iPhone efficiently and speedily.