It is incredibly frustrating to find your iPad has become disabled or locked by using a forgotten or incorrect password. Apple has suggested the official method to disable the lock through iTunes, but most of the time, if your iPhone has a hardware problem, the device gets stuck on the recovery mode screen. Additionally, many users have also complained that they cannot use iTunes for some reason. It is advised to recover your iPhone without using iTunes. If you want to discover how to unlock disabled iPad without iTunes, You are at the right place. This article will introduce methods to unlock disabled iPad without iTunes. Without any further delay, let's find out these methods so you can fix your issue.
The Best Way to Unlock Disabled iPad without iTunes
The simplest and most effective way to reset disabled iPad without iTunes is with the AceThinker iPhone Unlocker tool. It offers three modes that allow users to erase lock screen passwords, erase Apple ID easily, and bypass screen time passcodes. The program was created to resolve and fix any iOS related problems and errors. Before you begin, it's essential to be aware that your data will be deleted when you use it to delete all lock screen passwords. Your iOS gadgets will automatically be updated to the latest version of iOS immediately. Install the AceThinker program and follow the step-by-step instructions in this article to enable your iOS devices.
- AceThinker iPhone Unlocker tool aid you in bypassing your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch passwords to gain accessibility.
- Get rid of 4-digit passcode, 6-digit passcode Identification, or Face ID, and that too with just a few clicks.
- It also supports the most recent iOS.
- It's straightforward to click through.
- No technical expertise or initial knowledge is required.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Select Wipe PasswordStart AceThinker iPhone Unlocker, select Wipe Password from the main menu, and press Start to continue. Then, link your iPad to your computer through the USB cable.
Step 2 Confirm Your Device Information and Download FirmwareOnce your device has been successfully connected and recognized, all its data will be displayed. Verify that it's correct, and click to download the firmware needed to unlock. The general rule is that the firmware download will take a while because the firmware is large.
Step 3 Unlock Your iPhone PasswordOnce the firmware gets downloaded, click Unlock to start the password wiping process. Then, you'll be asked to type in "0000" to confirm it. After a few minutes, the password for your lock screen will be deleted, and your iPad is now unlocked without using iTunes.
Some Other Ways to Unlock Disabled iPad
1. Use the "Find My iPad" Feature to Unlock iPad Without iTunes
You can use another phone, and surprisingly, through Find my iPad feature can easily unlock iPad without iTunes. However, the only requirement is you've activated Find My iPad on your iPad before. Additionally, you need to know Apple ID and password connected to your iPad. This method is also helpful if you want to unlock iPad without passcode.
- In the first step, you will need to go to iCloud.com. Then, log in with your Apple ID and password.
- From the menu, select "Find iPhone." In "All Devices," click on the locked iPad.
- Next, tap on "Erase iPad" this will unlock your disabled iPad. Tap on "Erase" to confirm. You'll be asked to enter your password linked to your Apple ID again.
2. Unlock Disabled iPad in Recovery Mode
If you're unable to unlock your iPad by using iTunes, it is most likely because you've not synced your iPad with iTunes. However, there is an iPad disabled fix without iTunes, and you can unlock the iPad through recovery mode.
- Start connecting your iPad to the PC with iTunes using an operational USB cable. Be sure that your computer can recognize that your device is connected.
- Before proceeding, it is recommended to put your iPad in Recovery Mode to allow iTunes to connect to its firmware. Press the Home button and the Top button on your iPad. Continue pressing both buttons until the device displays the screen in recovery mode.
3. Fix Disabled iPad with the Help of Siri Bug
You can learn how to undisable an iPad without iTunes and data loss through this method. This method can only be used on iOS devices that run iOS 8 or iOS 10.1. It is also not very effective, but you may still attempt this method if your device is compatible with this technique.
- Hold down the "Home" button until you launch Siri and ask Siri, "What time is it?" and it will give you the time. Tap on the clock that will appear. After that, you'll see the World Clock screen. Tap on the "+" button on the right-hand side to add a clock.
- Select a city's name on the following screen. Write anything you want in the text field. Then, hold and tap on the text, then select "Select All" > Choose "Share," and you will be asked if you'd like to share your selected text. Just select "Message."
- Input information on the next screen and tap the "+" (plus) icon. Then, click Create New Contact. Then, tap on the Add Photo button to upload photos for the contact, and it will take you to the Photos app. Wait a few minutes and then tap on the home button to unlock the iPad.
In conclusion, we'd affirm that unlocking a disabled iPad shouldn't be a hassle if you decide on the best method and follow appropriate steps. However, we recommend using the AceThinker iPhone Unlocker, and it is one of the best iOS unlocker tools that can help you unlock an iPad without iTunes.